Drunk/High Thread -

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
i drank like an entire wine bottle in a short amontof time
im suppised to be on a diet

fuck. remind me not to weigh myself
Some diets are great for wine. I'm on a low carb diet that generally works great for me, and wine is hunky dory.

Sadly, though, I'm allergic to tannin.

• Feels
Reactions: オウム 2

オウム 2

Aum
kiwifarms.net
I'm a picky little bitch about my beer and was wanting a Japanese lager but the local stores must have changed their supplier or something so no more Jap beer, even the Sapporo tallboys are gone, so I settled on a case of non-hoppy IPAs which I can't name or I'd dox my current location. Feeling a nice buzz that I should be able to ride out until the workday tomorrow.

E

ES 195

kiwifarms.net
Anyone ever make weed fudge?

Made of bunch of weed brownies last week and had some leftover budder and decided to make icing with it. Never used the icing and with it now on the verge of spoiling I decided to make it into fudge. It's still cooling down now but I'm curious if anyone else here has made it before?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Marvin

Gender Affirming Surgery

a fuckup is forever
kiwifarms.net
Fucking drug tests. I’m sure it’s fine but I’m always anxious until it comes back clear. The irony is I only ate the edibles trying to sleep off my raging alcohol withdrawals. I’d rather employ a pothead than an alcoholic but fuck me, behold my massive corporation, right?

Turd Burglar

Ding ding ding, you fu-ckin' BITCH!
kiwifarms.net
I bought Southern Tier Pumking and Warlock today, and I don't work tomorrow, so I think Imma get wrecked.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Marvin

queerape

Gorilla gorilla goes Gorillaz
kiwifarms.net
Smoked a shitton of weed at this party i went to with my buddies. Really want a dry cannabis vape now

Gentle George

Competitive nut-sucker
kiwifarms.net
what if instead of daddy long legs it was daddy weed legs and he was like “dude im so high right now lol”

Recoil

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking drug tests.
Drug test cheat drinks really do work, I swear it.

Smoked a shitton of weed at this party i went to with my buddies. Really want a dry cannabis vape now
They're SUPER convenient. I recommend a Pax 2. Imagine being able to take a single hit off a blunt and then 'turn it off' with the press of a button. The lack of smelly clouds makes it perfect for microdosing every 4+ hours.

Light a blunt, and you're committed to it. You'll also reek of weed. A Pax, however, can stretch out a gram and a half for days. When the weed has been vaped brown, you can take that used bud out of your pax and save it in a jar - within a week you'll have enough decarboxylated weed to make an edible with.

Last edited:

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Only time I've ever tried weed I found it at the electric zoo music fest in NY (I was working security at the front entrance gate) I found a small bag of it near one if the stages after the show and took it home but not being a regular user I didn't have anything to smoke it with not even paper to roll a joint, besides I was living with my dad at the time and he'd give me the boot if he smelled weed in the house so...I put it in my mouth and chewed it like Skoal. At first it actually worked maybe better than smoking it because my mouth absorbed the THC into my salivary glands directly but soon I figured I could swallow it. I based that off how in Friday the 13th part 3 they swallow a bunch of weed thinking the cops were after them. Well let me tell you guys don't ingest weed unless it's in those brownies I've heard of. Because believe it or not I still remember how I could feel my blood pressure spiking and my heart nearly gave out like it was over clocked. I thought I legit died and it wasn't until I came to. I was on the floor and a small bookcase a VERY small one thankfully had fallen on me.

Either that was some very bad weed or given I found it the electric zoo aka a race there's a chance it was spiked with Molly or PCP

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only time I've ever tried weed I found it at the electric zoo music fest in NY (I was working security at the front entrance gate) I found a small bag of it near one if the stages after the show and took it home but not being a regular user I didn't have anything to smoke it with not even paper to roll a joint, besides I was living with my dad at the time and he'd give me the boot if he smelled weed in the house so...I put it in my mouth and chewed it like Skoal. At first it actually worked maybe better than smoking it because my mouth absorbed the THC into my salivary glands directly but soon I figured I could swallow it. I based that off how in Friday the 13th part 3 they swallow a bunch of weed thinking the cops were after them. Well let me tell you guys don't ingest weed unless it's in those brownies I've heard of. Because believe it or not I still remember how I could feel my blood pressure spiking and my heart nearly gave out like it was over clocked. I thought I legit died and it wasn't until I came to. I was on the floor and a small bookcase a VERY small one thankfully had fallen on me.

Either that was some very bad weed or given I found it the electric zoo aka a race there's a chance it was spiked with Molly or PCP
Eating weed you waste like 90% of the effects if you don't cook it. You need to activate the thc or your body can't absorb it.

• Informative
Reactions: goma

drtoboggan

Please, call me Mantis.
kiwifarms.net

It wasn't spiked. You're just stupid. You have to cook it to have any effects from eating it, dumbass.

Tags
None