Drunk/High Thread -

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
I took half an edible last night before going to sleep, but I heard the cops knocking on what I thought was my door around 10:30 PM, so I spent the whole night paranoid and unable to go to sleep (I checked outside my door and they weren't there, so maybe it was someone else's, since I can hear the sounds made from the apartments below and above me. Also I live in a legal state, so I'm not worried about getting busted for weed).

Meat Poultry Veg

The staff of life
kiwifarms.net
For all you stoners out there: Paper or glass?

I'm in the glass party myself. Since I usually toke only before bed, after taking care of all my responsibilities, my go-to is a chillum (basically a lopsided board game hourglass without sand) since it conserves bud, making my stash last longer.

Save the Loli

kiwifarms.net
Bought some cider called "Northern Neighbour", the label advertises it as some rural Michigan folk teaming up with rural Canadian folk since it's Michigan apples flavored with Saskatoon berries which is some Canadian/American (grows in Washington/Oregon/Idaho/the Dakotas) fruit. It's pretty tasty, I just wish it could be like other actually good cider and not come in annoyingly hard to open bottles. Opened one with a screwdriver and have a nice cut next to my eye since I blew the cap open so well. Maybe Americans and Canadians fuck up cider (Redd's is an abomination and Angry Orchard is only slightly less horrifying), since all that fancy French and Spanish cider (it's all Norman/Breton/Asturian/Basque) in the store doesn't have bottlecaps which will slice up your face.

At least my local cider comes in beer cans.

• Feels
Reactions: Marvin

goma

kiwifarms.net
I envy people for whom 12 beers is a big deal. I dunno if it's because I'm a fat sack of shit or what (well, yeah I do, that's probably it), but a whole 12 pack is a modest sum for me, and always leaves me wishing I had a couple more.
Can relate. Being a lightweight would be more fun and way cheaper. My metabolism is a black void for all drugs and booze, practically unaffected and un-fun.

• Feels
Reactions: Ted_Breakfast

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For all you stoners out there: Paper or glass?

I'm in the glass party myself. Since I usually toke only before bed, after taking care of all my responsibilities, my go-to is a chillum (basically a lopsided board game hourglass without sand) since it conserves bud, making my stash last longer.
Glass for basically the same reason

• Agree
Reactions: Recoil and Marvin

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Time dilation is odd to explain because time is relative. I was trapped in a two week time loop that took place in two hours. When a person's ability to sense time is altered, it causes one to mentally feel like a greater amount of time has passed because the brain is confused.
That sounds really scary. My most intense experience with drugs was just looking through Led Zeppelin album covers and feeling the need to explain them to my cousin, who in turn rightfully treated me like the boring shitdick I am.

Picklechu

kiwifarms.net
Stocked up on liquor yesterday since I'm going to be driving across the state on Wednesday afternoon for Thanksgiving and I literally won't be able to tolerate it sober. I love my family but there are just too many of them, especially children. My buddy Jack Daniels is gonna get me through it, though.

Woke up hungover this morning for the first time in months, which is surprising because I didn't get that drunk last night, and I very rarely get actually hungover. Less than half a year from 29, so I guess I'm just getting old. (:_(

Tags
None