Drunk / High Thread -

Yoghurt Baby

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish
kiwifarms.net
I've smoked weed basically every night for the last few years, but this is the first time in nearly a year that I've drank. I compare it to pot and pot is just so much better and cheaper. I only drink when my partner isn't home and I'm feeling self-destructive.

I'm making potato casserole and banana chocolate muffins while drinking vodka cranberries like the middle aged childless radfem aunt I feel like deep down in my soul.

Corona times got me fucked up.

Brb gotta piss again.

Oban Kamz

from Londonistan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've smoked weed basically every night for the last few years, but this is the first time in nearly a year that I've drank. I compare it to pot and pot is just so much better and cheaper. I only drink when my partner isn't home and I'm feeling self-destructive.

I'm making potato casserole and banana chocolate muffins while drinking vodka cranberries like the middle aged childless radfem aunt I feel like deep down in my soul.

Brb gotta piss again.
give me your weed right now

mogg

kiwifarms.net
HAHA man im high. "high load"

fucking pumped.png

i dont know how to make it "medium sized" will regret posting later.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Brb gotta piss again.

Hard liquor is a horrible thing if you're already sad. It's way better to just attack your thighs with Cheddar Pringles and a few good movies. Goldfish crackers aren't the healthiest escape, but they pack a very mild hangover.

Cactus Wings

Coughing for Cash
kiwifarms.net
At this point I've been drunk every friday/saturday the last 4-5 months. I do it in the safety of my own home and have no urge to drink beside that, but I just feel that fridays are wasted if I don't >get wasted

Ironically I go to bed 2 hours after starting and end up destroying something every time. I skipped drinking (store was out) once, and I both sat up longer, got more gaming done, and also woke early and was productive next day.

I wouldn't call it an addiction to drinking itself, more-so a fear of wasting my weekend because I've got studying to do monday-friday afterwards. I always used to drink and play games on fridays with friends back in the day, so that has sort of stuck with me. Blows, honestly.

W00K #17

Welcome to the party bitch
kiwifarms.net
I'm coked out my mind, drunk, smokin weed, and probably gonna be up all goddam night even though I have to work in the am.

Bought a ball in advance for this 3 day weekend I've had planned for while but its not for another week. Did one line when I got home just to test it out, somehow that one test line turned into 4.

Gonna have to lock this bag away for the week or else I'll use it all before my mini vacation starts.

Having a great night though, played some overwatch, watched some of the last silicon valley season, probably gonna play some more overwatch til I realize it's time to leave for work.

Hope yall kiwis livin right now.

Exist0

ChuckleHead
kiwifarms.net
Hey fags, love the posts. It's 2:17 am and I'm cooking ribs. Drunk as fuck on moonshine. Usually drink beer, my local supply ran out and the shit I ordered online got delayed due to wuflu.

Drink everyday, beers though. Just enough to feel like a chef in the kitchen. I got gallons of the moonshine, but don't usually touch it, stockpile for rainy day if you will. Good moonshine mind you, family recipe going for over twenty years.

Problem is, spirits and wine, when consumed like beer, make me get naked and dance and startle the wife. Like, put the couch on the fucking kitchen bench and dance on that.

Never violent, never a prick when drunk. Just really, really annoying and stupid. I usually drink alone, but this lockdown shit got everyone in my neet cave.

Ribs will done in 45 minutes. Well, the first phase. Rabble rabble rabble. Also, permaban from 4chan? What the fuck? Apparently they don't like Bill Hicks jokes. My bad

Oban Kamz

from Londonistan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
watching loiter squad, black people are funny they hate the thought of being gay yet wear dresses still a funny show ha ha

• DRINK!
Reactions: Marvin

Exist0

ChuckleHead
kiwifarms.net
bY THE WAY, wine si really cheap right now, not due to corona, but due to a surplus of grapes in California. yOU CAN get 750 ml for like $3
In Australia, we got 4 litres for around 12 bucks. Those are Aussie dollary doos, so even less in freedom bucks. Come in a box with a foil pillow full of the goodness. Little spout comes out the side. We call it goon. It's for abbos and cheap cunts. Taste like shit but after a litre you can't taste it, then you got 3 more to go. Attach it to the clothes line and spin. Goon of fortune. Bonza

Reactions: Oban Kamz