Drunk/High Thread -

Nopenopenope

kiwifarms.net
The thing that finally got me to register and post was me high, wishing I could get involved in a good old fashioned trolling run online
I think if as a society we allowed people to say what they want as long as they don't threaten or use physical violence we would advance a lot faster. Imagine how many wrongs could be righted right now by just telling some SJW supercuck he is a fucking faggot to his face. Would motivate someone to maybe stop being one, either that or live with people screaming manlet at you daily.

Or how about if you want to stop being called a nigger, stop behaving like one by going feral as soon as you think you can get away with it. A black guy is the person who has a house and a good job, wife and kids all in the same house. A nigger is a black person who instead loots the electronics store, never had a job, lives in his moms house or local crack den.

Online trolling is that manifested online, which is why it feels good. I want to hear the news about riots on the radio in a supermarket or something, and be able to turn to the woman behind me and say "those niggers, eh?". But you can't do that, so next best thing is this VR version with the difficulty turned up. But the rewards are all the more succulent.

Pope of Degeneracy

SHUT UP THREE
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm so fucking toasted right now, but I have to remind myself not to do some of the shit ive been doing too much because it's habit forming and quite possibly damaging if abused. Listening to Rackets and Drexel rambling about various things has never been more entertaining

Jasonfan89

Aka horrorfan89
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting drunk tonight because as far as I know I'm off work tommorow after it seemed like I'd have to work the morning shift this weekend...I'm mostly trying to forgwt how much a living nightmare today was at work though and my stress that I'm in danger of being terminated...those fears are all in my head I'm worried over nothing...they wouldn't fire me over an overcooked batch of fried chicken or a grease spill would they...the later was a mistake and I cleaned up the former made that up whole area by the fryer spotless.

I'm sorry I don't mean to sperg....I'm just dealing with so much crap right now...and I'm also through a six consisting of pbr, budweiser and now I'm on my oktoberfest samuel adams beer, was saving that for a special occasion but...eh Fuck it. It's Friday as good a night as any go drink up with the son of liberty the good mr adams am I right?

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting drunk tonight because as far as I know I'm off work tommorow after it seemed like I'd have to work the morning shift this weekend...I'm mostly trying to forgwt how much a living nightmare today was at work though and my stress that I'm in danger of being terminated...those fears are all in my head I'm worried over nothing...they wouldn't fire me over an overcooked batch of fried chicken or a grease spill would they...the later was a mistake and I cleaned up the former made that up whole area by the fryer spotless.

I'm sorry I don't mean to sperg....I'm just dealing with so much crap right now...and I'm also through a six consisting of pbr, budweiser and now I'm on my oktoberfest samuel adams beer, was saving that for a special occasion but...eh Fuck it. It's Friday as good a night as any go drink up with the son of liberty the good mr adams am I right?
You're adorable.

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I need to only come to this thread when I’m drinking because I was quoting shit wrong in other threads sOo sorry farmers. I found a half oz of weed in my beer fridge that I forgot about
What time is it where you are? What you drinking?

Its 10:30am here and I just finished watching F1 qualifying. Smoked up a nice hashish JT while doing so!

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, quite a distance from me then! LOL Thought maybe you were in US and it was early morning for you as it is for me.
Yes man, smoke up! I don't drink anymore, did it for 30 years! HAHA Now I just smoke much hashish! How easy is it for you to obtain some good dope to smoke in your location man?

Ducky!

Don’t make me declare Jihad on you!
kiwifarms.net
Wow, quite a distance from me then! LOL Thought maybe you were in US and it was early morning for you as it is for me.
Yes man, smoke up! I don't drink anymore, did it for 30 years! HAHA Now I just smoke much hashish! How easy is it for you to obtain some good dope to smoke in your location man?
I honestly forget about time differences in different parts of the world. I grow my own weed so it’s pretty good. What I have now is about 18% thc and I have some sativa, some indica, and few different hybrids. I’m actually about to start a new job and know i’ll be drug tested so can’t smoke yet but it’ll be worth it because I finally can use my master’s degree

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow, sounds great all around man! Best wishes on your new job and future endevaours! I am in Nova Scotia Canada, so yeah, pretty much a different continent than you!

Here of course weed was legalized in Canada 2 years ago. But hashish isn't, yet. I only smoke hashish and have always bought from dealers. But i did my first online order a month or two ago and posted pics of the stuff I got. Its almost gone now! So, my next purchase is going to be this in a few weeks:
templeballs.png

The full 50g ball is about $750CDN. I have been diligently comparing and scoping out the various websites in Canada that have it to determine where I can get the best deal. Many sites offer 20% off first purchase, so all told I'd pay $12CDN per gram for some delicious temple ball hashish! I doubt its the same as the stuff I smoked in the early 80s, but I need more hash so going to go for it I think. The full 50g comes in the gold foil wrap, you can buy it in lesser quantity. But gotta get the full ball man, wouldn't you agree?

Ducky!

Don’t make me declare Jihad on you!
kiwifarms.net
Wow, sounds great all around man! Best wishes on your new job and future endevaours! I am in Nova Scotia Canada, so yeah, pretty much a different continent than you!

Here of course weed was legalized in Canada 2 years ago. But hashish isn't, yet. I only smoke hashish and have always bought from dealers. But i did my first online order a month or two ago and posted pics of the stuff I got. Its almost gone now! So, my next purchase is going to be this in a few weeks:
View attachment 1622606
The full 50g ball is about $750CDN. I have been diligently comparing and scoping out the various websites in Canada that have it to determine where I can get the best deal. Many sites offer 20% off first purchase, so all told I'd pay $12CDN per gram for some delicious temple ball hashish! I doubt its the same as the stuff I smoked in the early 80s, but I need more hash so going to go for it I think. The full 50g comes in the gold foil wrap, you can buy it in lesser quantity. But gotta get the full ball man, wouldn't you agree?
Thank you so much! Yes I totally agree. I really like how it looks all wrapped up in the gold foil haha. Go big or go home

Tags
None