DSP Arts and Crafts -

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread is where we can discuss/share artistic impressions of Phil.

A good example is this:

https://worldsandcenturies.deviantart.com/art/DarkSydePhil-Practice-606668227

"Doing a bit more practice work lately. Trying to get better at drawing skin. Specifically the lighting and trying to not make it look dead. This was a quick study. Took about an hour maybe less to do. Could have probably polished it up a bit more if I spent more time on it."

"Your colouring style is accomplished; clearly you're moving in the right direction. My only grievance is that your learning process involves this sack of shit, when there are so many beautiful people in the world to use as reference material. Will he ever just shut up and go away?"

DiabeticShitheadPhil

15 bucks little man, put that shit in my hand
kiwifarms.net
Is it artistic if somebody sent Phil a 29" long cardboard dick from Shipadick.com that says "kwality kahntent" on it?

cuz if not, i totally didn't do that

Tetraphobia

This is a hurt-box I can't leave
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
3 good fan art images ≠ "a lot". The other 97% of the fanart out there is godawful and looks like it was made by a drunk toddler with the downs.
True, I meant it more like; you actually have somewhat talented people drawing stuff for him. Obviously the vast majority of drawings he get are garbage but I thought it was amusing that he actually got decent drawings to begin with, even if it was just three.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino