DSP Arts and Crafts -

Clop

kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to ponder if there's any paypig crazy enough to commission a painting of this swine. I'd take that job for a few hundred dollars.

An oil painting, of course. The perfect marriage of subject and medium.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Music counts as art, doesn't it?
I don't see why not, Derek Crawley on YouTube did several parody songs about DSP which were really great.

He did like 20 of them so here are the thumbnails, and in a quote below I've linked all of them:
upload_2018-2-1_21-13-39.png

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
crazy how all the detractors have talent but the "thousands" of fans of phil cant do fan art for worth of shit. cough exceptional cough

EddyB43

kiwifarms.net
Some highly artistic fanart coming soon to a prestream near you. First some context, this was announced with a 25 bitch here as Sunday's CoDBO4 multiplayer stream gameplay was starting:
[2018-11-18 19:21:42 UTC] otakuskullgaming: cheer25 Hey Philhows it going i'm Sorry if it's too long but your fanart is going up and not to be attention seeker but i would love if you'd followed me on twitter i would love to talk about games with you keep up your awesome work #ForeverADSP fan

Later the viewer tweeted these images to DSP. (archive) Somehow it'll take from Sunday until Wednesday to email them as DSP requested. Thumbnails because the original images are almost 4K resolution... but not even as wide as 16:9, so they'll have to be fixed before joining the prestream fanart.
OtakuSkullGaming Chill with headset.jpg OtakuSkullGaming Chill without headset.jpg

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Some highly artistic fanart coming soon to a prestream near you. First some context, this was announced with a 25 bitch here as Sunday's CoDBO4 multiplayer stream gameplay was starting:
[2018-11-18 19:21:42 UTC] otakuskullgaming: cheer25 Hey Philhows it going i'm Sorry if it's too long but your fanart is going up and not to be attention seeker but i would love if you'd followed me on twitter i would love to talk about games with you keep up your awesome work #ForeverADSP fan

Later the viewer tweeted these images to DSP. (archive) Somehow it'll take from Sunday until Wednesday to email them as DSP requested. Thumbnails because the original images are almost 4K resolution... but not even as wide as 16:9, so they'll have to be fixed before joining the prestream fanart.
View attachment 596356 View attachment 596357
That's some really "special" artwork.

Tags
None