DSP Arts and Crafts -

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Those are some really artistic designs!

This kid is weird. He is the biggest Twitter DSP fanboy I have ever seen. He replies to every tweet, no matter how boring or mundane and just grabs Phil’s shaft and works it. I have yet to see anything even slightly (very slightly) negative from this kid. Remember those things from the 90s called Yak Baks? You recorded a little phrase and could replay it and mess with the pitch. Phil could just block OtakuSkull and get one of those and make it a little more high pitched. Would have the same effect.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's a cross-post from my contribution to the "Kiwi Farms inspired tarot cards" thread:

:biggrin: Alright, here's my contribution:

View attachment 610766

The Emperor's head is fittingly adorned with his magisterial crown.

In his left hand he holds a globe, symbolizing the world over which he rules.

The flowing white beard bears testament to his unfathomable wisdom.

In his right hand he wields a scepter of Ankh, symbolizing his authority over life.

Like his beard, his draped, scarlet robes give this powerful figure an aura of experience, and harkens back to the wisdom of the Ancients.

The Emperor sits upon his imposing throne. Four ram heads betoken power on both sides, symbolizing strength, masculinity, and the God of War.

Behind lie harsh, barren mountains, symbolizing The Emperor's unyielding authority.

View attachment 610769

Adorned upon the head of Darksydephil, or as he dubbed himself: "The King of Hate", because he turns the hate he receives into strength, is his Sonic hat. For some reason, Phil has kept a photo of himself in this hat on his social media for... god knows how long. Over the years it's become associated with him, appearing in parody videos.

As the eye is drawn downwards, it will discover, below a bulbous Gin Blossom nose, a weird, patchy goatee.

Across Phil's bizarre negative trapezius muscles and down his noodle arms, one will find held in Phil's left hand an onion. A while back, Pew Die Pie dubbed Phil "The Onion Man". The name stuck enough for it to find its way into the DSP Sub-Forum's description.

Gripped in Phil's right hand, he wields... a very small scepter of Ankh. This symbolizes the infamous "Incident" when Phil accidentally streamed himself jerking off. Fortunately for our purposes here, Rider and Waite saw fit to give the colour of The Emperor's flesh the same colour as his scepter.

Across Phil's chest is emblazoned his own logo. The T shirt depicted here is the shirt Phil wore for his attempted comedy series "Project 7". Not long after the making of P7, Phil would alienate his only two friends, who starred in the series alongside himself. Inexplicably moving across the country, he wouldn't contact them again, except in middle of the night texts, drunkenly asking why they hated him. Years later, Phil would, without batting an eye, stream himself watching P7 and those two friends he pushed away. During the retrospective viewing, he wore that very same T shirt.

Underneath the "DARKSYDEPHIL" logo can be seen what the inexperienced may take to be the man-boobs of atrophy. However, it should be known that these are in fact manly pectoral muscles, still visible after god knows how long since he claimed to have lifted weights.

Below the 5 year old tear stained T shirt is sweatpants. "One of the hardest working people on the planet" rolls out of bed, waddles over to his game room ("office"), and streams in the clothes he likely slept in.

In the times Phil's feet have been visible, he was often not wearing socks. Whether or not this was because of his gout is unknown. Depicted here, on Phil's feet, is Phil's gout.

For his throne, Phil rests on his crumbling loveseat. Well, actually he rests on a back pillow which rests on the loveseat. Phil will have you know that it is for the serious injury he sustained after a car crash... or from playing football... or something. On either side of the loveseat rest "gamer" throw pillows. In case you didn't know, Phil's a Gamer.

Behind Phil can be seen his "office", in which Phil streams his "gameplay". Where the green screen in his garage would be if he cared to set it up, hangs soundproof foam in a limp attempt at professionalism.

Note the IV alighted above Phil's head. The Emperor card's number is especially symbolic here. Many years ago, Phil came in 4th place at an official Street Fighter (an arcade game) competition. He's carried the victory with him ever since, as it cemented his authority as "one of the best overall gamers in the country". At least it did in the very small world over which he rules.

Last edited:

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Blue Eyes has to be a troll. I tried to overpaint this picture to make Phil even more accurate, but this art is already quite accurate. Fans usually try to make their beloved ones more attractive as they are (f.e. muscular and skinny), but Blue Eyes even included all the fat, the worn out beard, exaggerated the receiding hairline in the middle, and even the wart. As Phil stated on TKOH forums, it's a pretty close likeness. I agree, Phil, you are ugly as fuck.

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Because there have been five DoorsydePhil episodes now - with more to come in the future, most likely - and they're easily missed and harder to find as the main thread grows, I thought it would be convenient for people to have them available in one spot. So there you go. Sound good?

DoorsydePhil, Episode 1: Spyro 3 Reignited

DoorsydePhil, Episode 2: Darksiders 3

DoorsydePhil, Episode 3: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

DoorsydePhil, Episode 4: Spider-Man (DLC only)

DoorsydePhil, Episode 5: Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Multiplayer

Last edited:

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
Just remembered that I submitted a song based on "a little respect" by Erasure that a talented singer could tackle:
"I tried to discover, a little something to make me richer,
If you don't donate, you're breaking my heart,
I just love what I do,
I know that you do too,
That you gimme no reason,
Why you making me work so hard,

That you gimme no
That you gimme no
That you gimme no
That you gimme no

Dough, I hear you trolling,
Oh fanboys please, just give all your money, tooooooooo meeeeeeeeeeee-reeeeeee