DSP Bankruptcy Questions - QUESTIONS ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokeACKMountain

kiwifarms.net
With some time to look at the supporting documents, here's a followup to my previous:

July 2019 he filed his expenses as $9,086.95 (almost double the average he's filed for in other months - his average expenses not including 07/2019 was $4603.32). Now because of this large spike, his monthly "average" expenses over the past 6 months were $5243.84 - the spike putting his average expenses up by $640.52, which essentially means his net income is $3990.69 (despite him averaging $9234.53 per month gross).

I'm going to press F to doubt he really has $4603.32 worth of business expenditure per month, and going to press F again when it comes to the spike.

As per Q10 Part1 of the monthly income and expenses statement he's filed, his household income is far lower than I'd expect it to be ($3990/Month net income for Phil + $1742/Month (no partner expenses) for Kat = $5733/Month household income). Multiply up by 12 for yearly income as per Q12b Part2 and the household "earns" $68796 PA, putting him and Kat under the median income for WA state by $10026.88.

If we were to remove the spike in July, and average the rest of the months out, the calculations show that he's very close to being above the average income. Something, I believe, may allow the courts to scrutinize further.

Average income (Phil) = $9234.53
Average expenses (minus July) = $4603.32
Net (Phil) = $4,631.21‬

Net (Phil) $4,631.21 + Net (Kat) $1742.32 = Net (Household) ‬$6373.53
Multiply up as per Part2 (12b) = $6373.53 * 12 = $76,482.36‬

This puts the yearly household income within $2340.64 of the WA median ($195.33/Month - something one paypig could easily sway).

Question: Can anyone think of a reason for why his expenses for July 2019 were so high? Surely if he had such high operating costs in July, there would of been some major begathons etc. My understanding is that the expenses should be fairly consistent throughout the months, unless he somehow had even higher credit card debt until the summer.

Last edited:

We Are The Witches

kiwifarms.net
He claims that he is not a sole proprietor of any full- or part-time business. But then, he gives details about "his business or connection to any", in this case Burnell Productions.

In the image you see below, he checks the option {Yes. Check all that apply above and....}, but he doesn't check any option of the above, which should mean that it applies for none of those. Then, what do you think is the type of business known as Burnell Productions? And what is his role in it?

BurnellProductions.png

Xenomorph

I pulled off your wings, and I laughed.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BIG IF, but IF he gets the bankruptcy application approved and then afterwards tries to see the WahKhando would he see any money back at all less what he owes his lender?

DZoomer

kiwifarms.net
Supposing that what happens is what everyone here is expecting to happen, which is that this bankruptcy attempt gets denied. Does he get a second chance? Can he say "hahah, WHOOPS! I actually wanted to apply for chapter 13, my bad" and try the other route? If not, then what happens?

aszs

kiwifarms.net
With some time to look at the supporting documents, here's a followup to my previous:

July 2019 he filed his expenses as $9,086.95 (almost double the average he's filed for in other months - his average expenses not including 07/2019 was $4603.32). Now because of this large spike, his monthly "average" expenses over the past 6 months were $5243.84 - the spike putting his average expenses up by $640.52, which essentially means his net income is $3990.69 (despite him averaging $9234.53 per month gross).

I'm going to press F to doubt he really has $4603.32 worth of business expenditure per month, and going to press F again when it comes to the spike.

As per Q10 Part1 of the monthly income and expenses statement he's filed, his household income is far lower than I'd expect it to be ($3990/Month net income for Phil + $1742/Month (no partner expenses) for Kat = $5733/Month household income). Multiply up by 12 for yearly income as per Q12b Part2 and the household "earns" $68796 PA, putting him and Kat under the median income for WA state by $10026.88.

If we were to remove the spike in July, and average the rest of the months out, the calculations show that he's very close to being above the average income. Something, I believe, may allow the courts to scrutinize further.

Average income (Phil) = $9234.53
Average expenses (minus July) = $4603.32
Net (Phil) = $4,631.21‬

Net (Phil) $4,631.21 + Net (Kat) $1742.32 = Net (Household) ‬$6373.53
Multiply up as per Part2 (12b) = $6373.53 * 12 = $76,482.36‬

This puts the yearly household income within $2340.64 of the WA median ($195.33/Month - something one paypig could easily sway).

Question: Can anyone think of a reason for why his expenses for July 2019 were so high? Surely if he had such high operating costs in July, there would of been some major begathons etc. My understanding is that the expenses should be fairly consistent throughout the months, unless he somehow had even higher credit card debt until the summer.
Follow up/similar, is that spike out of the ordinary enough to warrant increased scrutiny by the trustee/court? Will he have to prove that month in greater detail?

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
Full stop: Is this going to be investigated by the FBI?

Also what is the point of having a question thread if no one answers any of them? Is this just tard wrangling?

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Full stop: Is this going to be investigated by the FBI?

Also what is the point of having a question thread if no one answers any of them? Is this just tard wrangling?

They're being answered in the LLP thread and Analysis thread as appropriate, but there's dozens of questions and like...3 people to answer them.

Cuckoman

kiwifarms.net
I get it that most of the individual credit card debts (except citi?) are small enough that the creditors might not find it worth it to invest too much money/effort to chase.

But am I correct that Ch13 would be much better for these small unsecured creditors than Ch7?

And how hard/expensive would it be for these unsecured creditors to try to force the bancruptcy to Ch13 instead?
Is it just a matter of "point to some of the errors in the application and deny Ch7" or is this a process that would cost
thousands and thousands of dollars and thus possibly not be worth it?

the khat quaffer

resplendent!
kiwifarms.net
What financial benefits does him being married to Khet afford him throughout this whole process? If you recall, they conveniently got married in CT where Philbert's mom told him 'bankruptcy ayy lmao'

twattycake

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I thought self-employment typically results in a double payroll tax (paying both the "self" and "employer" amounts) but in the filings Phil claims he hasn't deducted any payroll taxes whatsoever. How is that possible? It's hard to imagine the IRS nailing him for back income tax but letting him slide on payroll tax.

EmperorGoutatine

kiwifarms.net
He claims he spends $5000 a month on "business expenses".

I have a few questions on this:

1. Will he have to provide proof of this?
  2. If so, what could be possibly write off as a "business expense" that would be worth $5k a month?
  3. What would be the repercussions if he was caught outright lying about this (not exaggerating or "stretching the truth")
  4. What kind of crack is he smoking and where can I buy some?
EDIT: Mostly answered in main analysis thread. But where can I buy the crack?

What page in the original main analysis thread is this? Im also interested in his 5000 monthly expense malarkey.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What page in the original main analysis thread is this? Im also interested in his 5000 monthly expense malarkey.
In the analysis thread, one of the documents is "Savings and Expenses ". On the last page of that is the total expenses for July to December 2019. No explanation is given.

Will the first mention/hearing of the bankruptcy application be in an open court (meaning anyone is able to attend and observe)? Is there a publicly available court list (I've looked but no luck)?

DarkScrubPhil

kiwifarms.net
In the analysis thread, one of the documents is "Savings and Expenses ". On the last page of that is the total expenses for July to December 2019. No explanation is given.
I really hope that they make DSP give a full accounting on those business expenses. $5,000 seems awfully high for a guy who does nothing but stream games all day. Some of the things I can see like electricity and the cost of games being part of his business expenses, but to get to $5,000 when he hasn't really made any capital expenditures or anything? Something smells fishy there.

• Agree
Reactions: actually

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really hope that they make DSP give a full accounting on those business expenses. $5,000 seems awfully high for a guy who does nothing but stream games all day. Some of the things I can see like electricity and the cost of games being part of his business expenses, but to get to $5,000 when he hasn't really made any capital expenditures or anything? Something smells fishy there.

He claimed $9000 in July 2019. There's zero chance they don't scrutinize that.

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone put together an estimate of what Phil's actual monthly minimums on all those debts are? Could he actually pay down his debt if he stopped spending his money on huffing wrestlers' electronic ball sweat?

Status
Not open for further replies.