DSP Bankruptcy Talk with Rekieta -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
I’m about 4 minutes behind but isn’t Null slightly dropping the ball with some of the fact checking? Nick is looking at darks twitch subscriber count and thinks he’s a lot bigger than he is without the context that so many of those followers are just banned alt accounts from trolls. I know he doesn’t follow dark that closely(not that I fucking blame him) So it’s understandable.

Edit: they just got caught up on his obvious bs amount of expenses, that was what was puzzling Nick because he thought dark was only making 4K a month total with such a large twitch channel lol

Reactions: draculapenis

LightTailFoal

kiwifarms.net
I suspect that he could have avoided using his credit cards on WWE Legends, and took it straight from PayPal and/or bank accounts. Allegedly.

LightTailFoal

kiwifarms.net
The about $350K is relative to about $225K mortgage balance, and 350 - 225 = 125. The $125K is the Washington Homestead Exemption to keep the condo.

d8d0

kiwifarms.net
you should point out that whatever is written on the form, the main point for dsp is that he refuses to lose the washington condo
whatever numbers are on the form, they all revolve around the washington property. most people agree that he sees that property as his closest thing to a legacy and if he loses it he will have lost against his critics

another thing is that his consumer debt was generated by his initial move to washington, and spending every thing possible on cards. he even paid some of his taxes on his cards, and took out more and more cards to pay for things. he probably hasn't bought anything that would stand out like physical possessions, he has just lived well beyond his means and abused credit facilities to continue this, so all the income he has made (100k or more annually) has purely gone to paying off his creditors

you will see this when you get to the pages of consumer debt because he neglected to include dates when the lines of credit were taken because it would poke holes in his narrative

d8d0

kiwifarms.net
some of the consumer debt is personal loans or business loans and not credit cards, this is probably only one or two of the items
dsp has mentioned the loans before but never really elaborated on them much

Reactions: Magnum Tenebrosum

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fuck it try and get @actually on the show as a fact checker for yous
I'm watching, but it's 2 AM for me and my wife is wondering why I'm not in bed :lol:

Maybe another time when I'm at work or something, but it would have to be a daytime show.

Edit: Wanted to add that while it took a while to get rolling, @Null has done a fine job for the most part presenting the most important and relevant information for Nick.

Shick

Body by Nabisco
kiwifarms.net
Maybe another time when I'm at work or something, but it would have to be a daytime show.
Rekieta only does his streams late at night. Maybe Null could arrange a recorded interview?

oh also @Null you should mention that his Washington property is in fact the middle unit of a condo and not a single-family home, he lied about that on the form.

Tags
None