DSP Bankruptcy Talk with Rekieta -

McMitch4kf

kiwifarms.net
I think the main take-away from this was the lawyer just pushed the application through and wasn't paid enough to proof read it or even give a shit

which we kinda already knew but it was nice to watch someone go through it who isn't a detractor

I’m not convinced that any of this was some nefarious plan to seemingly reduce his financial footprint as much as it was because DSP is stupid and lazy.

LightTailFoal

kiwifarms.net
I suspect that whoever filled the paperwork, and/or whoever advised the person filling the paperwork, knew that there were certain thresholds that were beneficial not to exceed. These included state average income, home equity over homestead exemption, zero household net income, and perhaps a few other things. And they probably knew not to contradict statements, 1099's, and W-2's. The rest appears just to be a hack job.

Last edited:

Ching_Chong

kiwifarms.net
I'm watching, but it's 2 AM for me and my wife is wondering why I'm not in bed :lol:

Maybe another time when I'm at work or something, but it would have to be a daytime show.

Edit: Wanted to add that while it took a while to get rolling, @Null has done a fine job for the most part presenting the most important and relevant information for Nick.

Yeah, I think it would've been better if you or, say, Soap were in on the call. You two are more informed in Phil lore and I think you would've gotten more into the questions.

I really enjoyed this stream. I don't watch either, usually but this is one subject I had to. And it was awesome.
I did get a kick on chat knowing more about DSP than Null but that's to be expected with detractors.

One thing I may be wrong about, but if not, it should be corrected. DSP still has ads running on his youtube videos at DSPGaming. He lost ads only temporarily.

Last edited:

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rekieta: "Who's Tevin?"

@Null : "Tevin is a black guy that DSP really hates."

I don't know why but the stupidity of that line and that whole exchange had me rolling. 10/10 stream, well done team

I mean, it's not wrong, though, you know? There's nothing super special about Tevin that Phil should really hate on him more than anyone else that restreams him. I think he just knows that Tevin's mostly outsmarted him, and I'm sure Phil is made aware of the fact that Tevin gets more money than he does (usually), which of course is the Defcon 5 button to push on Phil's manlet rage.

Gotta Groom Em All

That Pancham was 18 I swear
kiwifarms.net
I mean, it's not wrong, though, you know? There's nothing super special about Tevin that Phil should really hate on him more than anyone else that restreams him. I think he just knows that Tevin's mostly outsmarted him, and I'm sure Phil is made aware of the fact that Tevin gets more money than he does (usually), which of course is the Defcon 5 button to push on Phil's manlet rage.
Oh, it's 100% accurate. The funniest part is that Tevin doesn't really do anything besides let the autists post TTS messages while he lets Phil keep talking until he contradicts himself. Keep in mind that Tevin is one of the few and proud who give DSP the benefit of the doubt on the WWE Champions story. Yet literally everything is "that talentless hack and his shit head fanbase"'s fault, despite many other people who genuinely hate him doing far more fucked up stuff to him.

I was impressed at how simply and thoroughly this was laid out during the stream.

Null

kiwifarms.net
I did get a kick on chat knowing more about DSP than Null but that's to be expected with detractors.
It was frustrating seeing all the comments about me not knowing some weird piece of trivia. DSP is one boar. The big one was the AdSense. It was at 6am so it took a second to wake up but I think I got everything by the time we started getting into it.

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
It was frustrating seeing all the comments about me not knowing some weird piece of trivia. DSP is one boar. The big one was the AdSense. It was at 6am so it took a second to wake up but I think I got everything by the time we started getting into it.
Keeping up Philip is like watching that DVD screensaver but over a longer period of time. We are just sitting in anticipation for it to hit the corner.

Mr.PiggyOinkOinkOink

kiwifarms.net
Oh, it's 100% accurate. The funniest part is that Tevin doesn't really do anything besides let the autists post TTS messages while he lets Phil keep talking until he contradicts himself. Keep in mind that Tevin is one of the few and proud who give DSP the benefit of the doubt on the WWE Champions story. Yet literally everything is "that talentless hack and his shit head fanbase"'s fault, despite many other people who genuinely hate him doing far more fucked up stuff to him.

I was impressed at how simply and thoroughly this was laid out during the stream.
Tevin really does seem like the most fair of the popular detractors, he rarely buys into any theory crafting outside of his own, and a lot of his criticisms seem to focus on Phil’s refusal to upgrade his equipment or just be a halfway decent streamer.

But his restream views dwarf darks and now he’s making noticeably good money from people who want to spam TTS, so that automatically puts him on Phil’s shit list

Near

WELCOME TRUE BELIEVERS-
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yeah don't worry too much about it. With DSP it's always very specific nonsense combined with Kojima plot twists, obnoxious memes and supernatural elements.

The fact you two covered the docs from a normal, legal perspective, going over points that could potentially fuck him over, and without all this autistic treatment of him like some sort of internet supervillain was already a step up from the others. In this case it's just best to not stare into the void too hard.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
Yeah don't worry too much about it. With DSP it's always very specific nonsense combined with Kojima plot twists, obnoxious memes and supernatural elements.

The fact you two covered the docs from a normal, legal perspective, going over points that could potentially fuck him over, and without all this autistic treatment of him like some sort of internet supervillain was already a step up from the others. In this case it's just best to not stare into the void too hard.

trying to follow dsp lore is a spaghetti junction

Chaptersevenbankruptcy

if we kill the poor there will be no communists
kiwifarms.net
I thought the stream was great. Nick and Null did a great job of turning three hours of dissecting legal filings into something really interesting. I mean that sincerely. There is a lot in this stream that is unexpectedly funny and even thought-provoking. The part about how most people systematically under-estimate the value of their possessions really activated my almonds. The parts where Nick, who was previously unfamiliar with what a pathetic loser DSP is, slowly became aware of how horrifyingly irresponsible he is with money were really funny.

I hope our Dear Leader doesn't take the flak from the swirling autism vortex that surrounds DSP too personnel. It was a good stream, and I told several of my friends about it.

Tags
None