DSP Bankruptcy Talk with Rekieta -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
It was frustrating seeing all the comments about me not knowing some weird piece of trivia. DSP is one boar. The big one was the AdSense. It was at 6am so it took a second to wake up but I think I got everything by the time we started getting into it.
Phil's such a pathological liar that having accurate DSP lore is like being able to recite the full history of a random Marvell character through every multiversal reboot and random story element, like: (before he was destroyed he made a scepter he transfered his powers and mind into. He lived in that for a decade until so-and-so smashed it, releasing him. This was on Earth 552, it all got retconned 3 years later when. . .)

Phil's Patreon does say that. In mid-2018 he did get banned from AdSense for the 2nd time. . .for like a week, and now almost 2 years later his Patreon still says 'Gibe me muunies 'cus I don't got AdSense, sound good?'
Phil's one of those cows who hides in the cracks inside a Winchester House of lies constantly under new construction.

wabbits

kiwifarms.net
It was frustrating seeing all the comments about me not knowing some weird piece of trivia. DSP is one boar. The big one was the AdSense. It was at 6am so it took a second to wake up but I think I got everything by the time we started getting into it.
As a ringmaster who brought dozens of expert (if exacting) kiwi clowns to what would seem to be a boring subject: - two guys talking for more than three hours about a bankruptcy filing - you made it interesting and funny. Unlike Phil, you have no need to bash chat. You just use what it brings and laugh.

When Nick said he was surprised the kiwis hadn't inventoried Phil's wardrobe by reviewing videos and then pricing out every garment on Amazon to calculate the actual value of his clothes, it was a fitting tribute to the magnificent OCD of this hellsite.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was far less than $500, he seemed shocked some people put no emphasis on clothes, especially shoes. I've been wearing the same graphical t-shirts since I was 16. I buy about one pair of shoes a year and wear them until there's holes in the rubber.
Same, although less so on the shirts now. I get a pack of like 5 or 6 solid color ones for maybe $10 and wear until there are too many holes.

I personally enjoyed watching an actual lawyer who has undoubtedly dealt with plenty of idiots realize the extent of Phil's idiocy just from the one filing. The perspective on what might matter and what wouldn't was interesting as well. Any chance of a follow up talk with Rekieta if the bankruptcy gets interesting after the creditors get their say?

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Sorry I can't watch the whole thing but did they ever correct Rekieta that the WA condo is actually a condo not a single family home?

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
It was far less than $500, he seemed shocked some people put no emphasis on clothes, especially shoes. I've been wearing the same graphical t-shirts since I was 16. I buy about one pair of shoes a year and wear them until there's holes in the rubber.
Yeah but I doubt DSP is in any way frugal even with his shut-in lifestyle. Mind you he's also not the sort to know anything about style so he wouldn't be spending extravagantly on that either, just saying he probably buys himself nice shoes (I know he doesn't go anywhere but if he's spending money on a car...). He did after all buy an expensive watch for no reason other than to feel like a big boy.

Shield Breaker

^_^
kiwifarms.net
In my experience, the very well off and the ghetto poor tend to spend the most on clothing. I believe that Nick's clients tend to be the latter, while he is the former.

Martys_not_smarty

You don't know what hard times are daddy.
kiwifarms.net
Good time was had by all I too enjoyed that stream, my takeaway was about keeping his PigRaj is going to come down do how much time if any the estate and creditors are going to spend asking questions and getting details about the numbers in other words the human factor.

Kheapathic

DSPGaming is just a YouTube channel
kiwifarms.net
Erverlerd did fine, and it's hard to keep up with all the lore since Phil's life is written like a Kojima plot. Keeping everything accurate is hard enough with how often Phil tries to rewrite his own history (while leaving evidence up in some ancient video). And this was just a "let's look and laugh;" not like Nick or Null were preparing to be part of the case itself. I also doubt most of the angry comments were from the Farms; they may lurk here, but not take part of discussion.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
I watched the show on YouTube and really enjoyed it. As a fairly new user of the farms it was interesting to hear the voice behind it all.
If you liked that you absolutely have to watch Josh progressivly descend into madness over 25 minutes watching this Chantal video. He decides he needs vodka right at the start. timestamp is at 44m03s

• Agree
Reactions: Slimy Time

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
It sounded to me like Null was having the same breathing/nostril thing that he was dunking on DSP about. Glad he wasn't snorting as well, I guess...?
I mean yeah the issue is the snorting and shit not being a bit stuffy. If Null was snorting, sniffing, or clearing his throat every 7 words itd be a big fucking problem and we'd all be laughing at him too.

Tags
None