• ”So what you're saying is this: you participated on a board that had the purpose of making fun of people for their eccentricities, and now you're upset because the people on the board made fun of your eccentricities.”

"DSP Get a Job" Sign at WWE Smackdown

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Null, Sep 26, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. I guess no one on this board makes new threads unless Neger is there to hold your hand.

screenshot-www.instagram.com-2018.09.26-15-34-52.png

Capture+_2018-09-26-06-45-04.png IMG_20180926_051047.jpg screenshot-twitter.com-2018.09.26-15-41-57.png

• Winner  x 64
    • Semper Fidelis  x 12
    • Like  x 4
    • Feels  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    #1 Null, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  2. Wow Paige is packing on the pounds.

I'd still eat her butthole.

DSP should get a job. Being a mid-30s dude dicking arond online means tenuous income at best. tbh the best he will do at this point is some 12-15 dollar an hour gig.

• Agree  x 17
    • Informative  x 5
    • Islamic Content  x 4
    • DRINK  x 3
    • Optimistic  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    yawning sneasel

yawning sneasel Manager
    Staff Member Manager True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. I haven't seen a shot at a lolcow this blatant since Chris' Times Square ad.

Something oddly humorous about seeing that GET A JOB sign. Like an RKO, it's straight outta nowhere.

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Jaimas

Jaimas BIG AMERICAN FREEDOM
    True & Honest Fan Wiki Sysop

kiwifarms.net
  4. Why would DSP get a job? He makes 2-6x more money than all the dudes telling him to get one.

• Agree  x 25
    • Feels  x 6
    • Optimistic  x 4
    • Like  x 2
    •  x 2
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Filing paper work in the ring. Very exciting.

An Ghost

An Ghost Covered in sheet
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. I didn't think it was new-thread worthy. I think it's amusing and provokes a bit of salt but isn't actually going to lead to much.
    His expected reactions are, as usual, contrary to the words he's saying. Phil wants this to be a bigger deal to have people talk about him.
    There are 7 tweets mentioning "DSP" and "smackdown" and 3 of the those are bots repeating what DSP tweeted out. Nobody is really caring, which is going to hurt his pride more than the sign itself ever could.

• Agree Agree x 16
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I saw another funny sign from the same dude in the Bullet Club T-Shirt shouting out Sean Ranklin (he's a dude who makes WingsOfRedemption compilations)

Ssca5OK.jpg

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Informative Informative x 6
    #7 Bonk, Sep 26, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2018
    Bonk

Bonk 3-6

kiwifarms.net
  8. Things will be better when Tonkasaw takes over WWE.

Donga no like paperwork! Donga fight IRS tribe when IRS tribesman tell Donga do it!

• Like Like x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  9. This is the 2nd time this happens to him, and it always works because DSP is a massive WWE fan and never misses a show, so whenever he sees it, his vibe gets completely killed lol.

• Winner  x 14
    • Informative  x 4
    • Like  x 1
    • Agree  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. This guy reminds me of Sammy Samosa.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. That sign alone has more media attention than the show itself.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    The Great Chandler

The Great Chandler "Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"

kiwifarms.net
  12. I'd like to see more of this shit.

-Doesnt give dave money
    -Draw attention to Dave (so new detractors)
    -Dave has his safe space probed
    -Dave reacts

Its pretty solid if someone wants to bring more signs to fuck with him

• Agree Agree x 7
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. ROFL Fuck him & his feelings.. this is about me. Of course he didn't react publicly but he's incapable of recovery from slams to his tissue-paper ego & he is seething over this.

And I just sprayed coffee all over my tits from a lolseizure. I'm already at the office & this is how I will walk around all day.

Worth it.

• Like  x 10
    • Autistic  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • Informative  x 1
    • Powerlevel  x 1
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet Q. ARE WE NOT MEN?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. It's too bad more lolcows don't watch wrestling as religiously as Phil does. Imagine "JULAAAY" being in the background while The Rock is laying the smackdown on some fool with the People's Elbow.

• Like Like x 3
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. For a guy who's been playing the internet game for 10 years, as a pseudo-celebrity of all things, he really has to learn to stop feeding the trolls if he so desperately wants all this "harassment" to stop.

But he won't. We all know he uses trolls as a platform to make more pity money off of the most gullible crowd on twitch.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. I don't know, internet personalities make ridiculous amounts of money for little effort. Just look at tards like Boogie2988.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    trueandhonestfan

trueandhonestfan I'll drink my agua to that!

kiwifarms.net
  17. I think its the symbolism behind it and less of the money. People are sick of his begging. The guy thought he would tell phil his thoughts the only way he knew he would see it. Most likely banned from all platforms. He got Daves attention regardless of if he cares or not(which seems he does care via the salty instagram post).

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    BoomerPhil

BoomerPhil Sock of Bryan Dunn
    Official Pet Cuck of the Kiwi Farms

kiwifarms.net
  18. Is he really trying to shame a guy who bought front row tickets to a sporting event and even more important - got out of the fucking house? Really? Phil think's he has got the upperhand here?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  19. She's still way thinner than 99.9% of the women where I live though

• Feels Feels x 8
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Invisible Crane

Verified

kiwifarms.net
  20. sammy is a big wrestling fan to

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.