DSP: "I have to visit CT and see sick parents in 2019" - most dramatic event of all of 2019 so far

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

HOLY SHIT

• "SOMETHING SIGNIFICANT THAT IS PERSONAL AND PRIVATE"
  • "I WILL HAVE TO VISIT CT AT SOME POINT IN 2019"
  • "DAD HAS BACK ISSUE JUST LIKE ME"
  • "DAD HAS HEART ISSUES NOW"
  • "HOPING TO MARRY KHET ONE DAY"
  • "KHET IS A CAT LOVER, MY PARENTS WANT TO MEET HER"
  • PARENTS: "WE HAVE HEALTH ISSUES"
  • "MY PARENTS HEALTH IS SO BAD THEY CAN'T EVEN COME GOUT HERE TO SEE ME"
  • "I'M NOT PAYING ANY OF THIS" (parents are paying all of it he says)
  • "THE SPRING, THERE ARE POSSIBLE DEAD TIMES FOR GAME RELEASES IN THE SPRING"
  • "DUMBSHIT DETRACTORS WILL TELL YOU I'M EBEGGING FOR MONEY TO PAY FOR THIS TRIP BUT MY PARENTS ARE PAYING EVERYTHING!"
  • "MY PARENTS ARE AGED EARLY 60s"
  • "IF WE GO TO THE KAHNDO, SHOW HER (KHET) THE OLD KAHNDO"
  • "I GOTTA MAKE THAT SEPERATION" (might take pictures but won't be focusing on filming terrible vlogs)
  • "OTHER RELATIVE IS IN TERRIBLE HEALTH"
  • (BITCH EAR MENTIONS PLAYING VIDYA WITH PARENTS) "NO, BAD IDEA, THE WHOLE POINT OF THE TRIP IS TO SPEND TIME WITH MY FAMILY!"
  • "PIZZA! I'VE GOT TO TAKE HER TO THE OTHER RESTAURANTS... ITALIAN FOOD!... THAT MEMORY "OH MY GOD, THAT'S WHERE PHIL CAME FROM"
  • "THIS IS WHERE I USED TO WORK" (advice from chad DSP to make a woman wet is to show her the shitty gamestop in a dead end strip mall where you got fired for the attempted jewing of $0.01 on a Playstation)
  • "OK WE HAVE 20 MINUTES LEFT LETS DO A Q&A" -- I bored quit

(Via @Freshtodeath on Page 20.)

(Via @EmperorGoutatine on Page 21.)

@ProvenWrong pointed out the oddness of this Instagram picture of "Sammy"

He has met Sammy with Leanna during this VLOG: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcK0bHKjbKc @ 1:43.

Not a big issue, but seems like he is trying to make it seem like Leanna and Him were never there.

Weird.

(Via @clownpiss, also Page 21.)

Similarly, @Asperchewy pointed out that this Instagram picture was taken in the same place he went with Leanna

This assumption checks out. Tables, booths, walls and chairs all match (even after all these years).

EDIT:

View attachment 719759

(Via @Dragoonism on Page 24.)

(Again, Dragoonism, Page 25.)

(Via @bearsintrees on Page 26.)

Late in the night, a drunk tweet

(@Via @N0thingICanDo, also Page 26.)

Followed by attacks

(Via @PieceofShet on Page 27.)

Everything of course culminated in the marriage announcement. Social media updates continued in the happy couple's post-coital bliss with a honeymoon return to the mall:
Ok, so I was trying to figure out the weird Wahlburger photo, and I found out that his picture was taken from the inside of the Westfield Trumbull mall.
View attachment 723672
This dude couldn't go the zoo one day because it was rainy so he went to a mall. Got married the next day. The day after, they went to the mall AGAIN before the zoo.

These two genuinely have a shopping addiction.
followed by an outing to the zoo (Instagram posts 1, 2, 3, 4).

Last edited by a moderator:

kamekmagik

kiwifarms.net
I can't fucking stand this guy lmao

His parents are 60. There's actually nothing wrong they're just getting old but he's telling us about how this trip will bring closure because he will probably never see them again

Also his parents have to pay for a hotel. I know that everytime I visit my parents I pay for a hotel instead of sleeping in the living room

BatChatillon

kiwifarms.net
We're living like in Renaissance era where people age 60+ are ancient Methuselahs and could die from a baby's sneeze, that's what Dave is telling us.
He will sooo tard cum the situation, he will make vlogs and leave an instagram trail where the money the whales tossed at him really went when he is back home in CT, a place that is so mean it rivals South Central LA or Bogota.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't fucking stand this guy lmao

His parents are 60. There's actually nothing wrong they're just getting old but he's telling us about how this trip will bring closure because he will probably never see them again

Also his parents have to pay for a hotel. I know that everytime I visit my parents I pay for a hotel instead of sleeping in the living room
We're living like in Renaissance era where people age 60+ are ancient Methuselahs and could die from a baby's sneeze, that's what Dave is telling us.
He will sooo tard cum the situation, he will make vlogs and leave an instagram trail where the money the whales tossed at him really went when he is back home in CT, a place that is so mean it rivals South Central LA or Bogota.
Its very possible they're experiencing illness at this stage in life if they've had poor diet/exercise and so on.

But today I at least learned that back pain is apparently hereditary

KingjadVCMP

kiwifarms.net
I have honestly never been more disgusted with Phil. It resonates with me a lot because I've just lost my father.

I spent as much time as I could with him, during his final days, securing time off work and making sure we were prepared for the arrangements that followed.

I watched my father die, literally, and carried his coffin. Mourning now and will be for a long time. And meanwhile Phil is pretending his parents are on the brink of death and only has one last chance to see them?

I genuinely cannot describe my loathing for how he's treating his parents. They deserved better than this.

Apologies for the personal tones but as I said this kinda resonates. Fuck you Philip Burnell. Time to take a break from him.

Prince Lotor

It's my fucking day off! What?
kiwifarms.net
jesus fucking christ
His father has a terminal case of having recently turned 60, he could die at any minute dood!!!! Of course 4 years ago he was well enough to fly across the country to paint Phil's house, hang pictures in places that were too precarious for little Philliam to be able too, and various other home maintenance jobs his 33 year old son is too retarded to do himself. It's almost like. . .his parents are fine, and are willing to pay the prodigal son to come visit them instead of having to sleep in a hotel and do home repairs again. . .

Edit: I'm also really enjoying the meme that he asked his parents if he could talk about this and they said, "Oh, please do!!!! Please tell all the speds you jerk-off online for quarters about our health issues that we could drop dead from at literally ANY MOMENT!"
This sounds more like a guilt trip his mom laid on him to actually get this fat fuck to visit them for once.

Mummy Burnell: So Phillip, when are you going to come visit us so we can meet this SoulMaid of yours?
Asshole Burnell: Well gee ma, you know I'd love to but [2hour list of narcissistic injury grievances and crying about munny]
Mummy Burnell: Well were not going to be around forever you know, we understand your situation hunny so we could pay for the whole trip. Were you even planning on visiting us before we died?
Asshole Burnell: OHMYGOSH, UR DYING?‽ HOLD ON, I HAVE TO GO TELL THE INTERNET SO THEY DON'T FORGET TO KEEP GIVING ME MUNNY WHILE I'M VISITING!!!!
Mummy Burnell: Oh, please do Phillip. Whatever it takes to get you out here. How soon should we buy the plane tickets?
Asshole Burnell: Oh god, probably not for at least 1/3rd of a year or more ACK ACK ACK, I have a lot of very important video games to broadcast myself playing so that my last few hundred retarded fans keep giving me their birthday and Christmas munny.
Mummy Burnell: Oh Phillip, when are you going to get a real job and stop wasting. . .

Last edited:

Agentsmith

kiwifarms.net

This is really bad to see... Beyond comprehension

Edit. Brief summary:

- a "very personal private matter" he wanted to bring up (why bring it up then when he hides so much other info, even when paid?)

- claims his parents ok'ed him to tell his viewers "whatever he wants" about their health issues
(I doubt this v v much)

- hasn't seen his parents since 2016; and despite the possible impending health disaster, they have only been talking about this for less than a month and he will go during "dead time" in spring
(Clearly cares v little for them)

- 'derails' the whole stream to strongly insult a person who asked if he needed $ to visit his parents; apparently this was 'insensitive' as soy boy was "bearing his heart to the stream"

- claims it's the "complete polar opposite" of him asking for money (does this mean his giving money back to his viewers?)

- "Kat is a cat lover and my parents own 3 cats..." And she could "spend time with the cats"
(Who cares)

- claims it is a "necessity / make our break" that he has to visit his parents, "something that HAS to happen"; but ALREADY told them he can't visit for more than a few day
(Total lack of any emotion/care for them)

- might show Kat around CT; The zoo, a shopping centre (pathetic)

- ALREADY told his mom he'd hate to visit them to return to WA & have to sell his house
(Again totally self centered)

- parents will pay for the whole trip, and they might stay in a hotel
(Says to me the guy is a complete failure if he & the solemaid - both who work full time - can't pay for a trip across the country)

- the trip will give him "closure"

- claims he wants to spend the rest of his life with Kat
(One year ago it was someone else)

- father works full time but apparently isn't well enough to travel

It really is beyond pathetic. He has no shame at all

Last edited:

WeeblesWobble

kiwifarms.net
Wow, I have really missed...a lot. :stress:

Him getting super pissed about the guy asking if he needs money is pretty fucking funny. USUALLY he asks for money when he brings things up. That guy just assumed and Phil talks to him like he told Phil fuck his mom and dad.

As for Phil, to be completely honest, I don't care. You have had numerous chances to visit them and have had money to do so. Some people have neither or their parents are already gone. Not only that but your parents may be dying but you tell them, "Oh, I can't be here for too long, I can't take off of work." Stupid bitch you just took off like 4 days for a cold. lmao.

"It would suck if as soon as we got home we had to sell the house." Jesus christ Phil, you ain't shit. Seiously lmao. Absolutely slimey.

Last edited:

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
If he said "I'm raising funds to take a trip to see my elderly parents. This will help offset the cost of the tickets, the hotel, and the money I'll miss while I'm gone" then more people would give him money. Everyone is sick of the tax excuse.
Exactly. It's getting to that point where you get approached by panhandlers or just complete nutjobs in public that come up with some elaborate story on why they need just 50 cents.
I've had some guy in a grocery store parking lot asking for change for a hotel of all things. I gave him all I had which was about 70ish cents, and he looked at me

"Really man? That's all you got?"

This parking lot was full of them, like they were in a squad just sweeping the fields. I've heard all kinds of cooky stories, all for just pocket change.
It's like, just tell me what the money is for, and I'll help you out.
A popular excuse is obviously bus change.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino