• ”I pray for a brave individual like Elliot Rodger to take up arms and annihilate every single one of you fuckers and every single person who shares your dead end dna.”
  1. New Rule: If you declare your post is against the rules, it will be deleted.

DSP Janitorial Election

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by SoapQueen1, Dec 3, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

Who should the janitor be?

Poll closed Monday at 7:21 PM.
  1. No One

16 vote(s)
    13.9%
  2. Haunter

16 vote(s)
    13.9%
  3. DarkSoulsPhil

1 vote(s)
    0.9%
  4. Ol' Slag

3 vote(s)
    2.6%
  5. Dragoonism

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  6. Rumpled Foreskin

7 vote(s)
    6.1%
  7. Wing Zero

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Yog-Sothoth

4 vote(s)
    3.5%
  9. Ratko Falko

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  10. actually

24 vote(s)
    20.9%
  11. SoapQueen1 was the best janitor

40 vote(s)
    34.8%
    • Like Like x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    • Deviant Deviant x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  1. Clearly no one can top Ms.SoapQueen.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 3
    AshitPie

AshitPie I might have to sell my house =(

kiwifarms.net
  2. @Rumpled Foreskin is already a horribly deviant homosexual and therefore cannot be corrupted by becoming a janitor.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 2
    Feels Over Reals

Feels Over Reals Tide Pod Connoisseur

kiwifarms.net
  3. I’d vote for myself, for the challenge of only posting in haiku from now on, but I really don’t give a shit. This whole thing is a farce.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  4. Sounds quite autistic,
    that would have been amazing.
    You'd have got my vote!
    :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor Holidays with the Harem

kiwifarms.net
  5. What is Bryan Dunn's sock right now? Vote for him.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. I’m sure all are quite capable candidates, but whatever happened to Neger Psykolog and Sir James D Tech (or something like that)? Those two gentlemen both were at the forefront on Burnell studies.

kiwifarms.net
  7. Neger, I’m not sure. James I believe got doxxed by Dynastia & just left the internet(I could be wrong). If anyone else can add more info, be my guest.

The MemeTaker

The MemeTaker Taker of all great memes

kiwifarms.net
  8. Sadly it seems they both had some personal medical issues they needed a respite to address :(
    :autism:

• Feels Feels x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • DRINK DRINK x 1
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor Holidays with the Harem

kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 4
    Rumpled Foreskin

Rumpled Foreskin Would you pay a dime..to see this?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. Haunter or actually 4 mod

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The North American Jape

kiwifarms.net
  10. Let this be a warning to all of you seeking the janitor position here, it can, and most likely will, break you.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
    harbinger

harbinger DarksydePhallus

kiwifarms.net
  11. Yeah this is my thinking. I can appreciate the guys who are here a lot and probably seem more than capable of handling the job but DSP burnout is a real condition (I suffered from it for about 3 years :powerlevel:) and will pray for whoever gets the role. :feels:

• Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I wanted to at one point, but the more I thought it over the more I just want to be an observer. Plus I’m on mobile so I’m sure that don’t help.

• Agree Agree x 1
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  13. IIRC, a while back James tweeted about how following internet crazies had become exhausting (his account here was actually used 2 hours ago).

Sorry for calling you out, @SirJamesDTech. Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken :)

Haunter

Supervisor

kiwifarms.net
  14. I voted Soapqueen so we get round 2 of janitor duties

• Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. why do stuff for free. aint a smart business move. and i would know, i got a business degree
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  16. TBH as long as you keep a clean divide between your online/offline life you won't encounter any problems. My own "shit" came from situations long, long away from this forum.

All you really have to do is push the boundaries and decide at what point you need to rule with an iron fist. Once you know that point, you have to be a true & honest / fair mod, because a lot of the people you may want to time out/threadban 4 autism end up providing some of the most valuable commentary out of anyone.

As for DSP, as I've called it previously he's heading for bankruptcy so his current gated community life will only be relevant for probably another 6 months. After that he'll have to move and he'll probably end up changing (for better or worse I don't know). His online persona will probably still be relevant but not in the way it is right now.

For anyone who really detests his existence then I'd suggest you stop posting as much on here/twitter (especially about his finances), because every single post/tweet you make increases the very real possibility some random faggot on YouTube drops his 16 grand paycheck:

These aren't your normal paypigs, these are people who will donate simply to make a youtube video about it (for popularity/notoriety doesn't matter, same result comes of it)

The more voice you give to his current situation, which seems to be his most "needy" so far, the more chance he wins.

Anyway, glad I said all this, feel free to quote my post in flashing bright text when the inevitable happens.

• Agree  x 5
    • Like  x 4
    • Informative  x 1
    •  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I agree with most of your points, but we really need to hammer the fact that he spent all the tax money from last year on something OTHER than taxes because now he’s claiming that all went on credit cards.

His flock needs to be aware of how shysty and detestable he truly is. Using Christmas and Thanksgiving, holidays pretty much dedicated to the act of giving and humility, and he morphs it into a fucking Twitch Telethon.

DSP is the fucking Pat Robertson of Twitch. Dolling out his ridiculous opinions and ideals to his audience and extorts money from them. He’s a disgusting piece of shit.

Oh, and the whole parent thing. That was easily the lowest point DSP has ever reached, using his own parents, who are completely healthy btw, to extort money from tweens.

What a shameful slug DSP is.

• Agree Agree x 3
    thebonesauce

kiwifarms.net
  18. All I have to say is that the more attention you bring to any sort of autistic audit (which will never happen) the more attention you bring to DSP which in turn brings more attention to the 16k figure and will inevitably flag someone with plenty of shekels to spend come Christmas season.

(I don't want to derail this thread, I'm just making a point that I feel is valid and worthy of people that frequent this subforum to take in)

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.