• SoapQueen1 was the best janitor

Votes: 40 34.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hungrymandinner

kiwifarms.net
I’m sure all are quite capable candidates, but whatever happened to Neger Psykolog and Sir James D Tech (or something like that)? Those two gentlemen both were at the forefront on Burnell studies.

The MemeTaker

Taker of all great memes
kiwifarms.net
I’m sure all are quite capable candidates, but whatever happened to Neger Psykolog and Sir James D Tech (or something like that)? Those two gentlemen both were at the forefront on Burnell studies.
Neger, I’m not sure. James I believe got doxxed by Dynastia & just left the internet(I could be wrong). If anyone else can add more info, be my guest.

Fuckoffdad

#DownSizePhil
kiwifarms.net
Let this be a warning to all of you seeking the janitor position here, it can, and most likely will, break you.
Yeah this is my thinking. I can appreciate the guys who are here a lot and probably seem more than capable of handling the job but DSP burnout is a real condition (I suffered from it for about 3 years :powerlevel:) and will pray for whoever gets the role. :feels:

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
I wanted to at one point, but the more I thought it over the more I just want to be an observer. Plus I’m on mobile so I’m sure that don’t help.

• Agree
Reactions: Wurstbrot

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Neger, I’m not sure. James I believe got doxxed by Dynastia & just left the internet(I could be wrong). If anyone else can add more info, be my guest.
IIRC, a while back James tweeted about how following internet crazies had become exhausting (his account here was actually used 2 hours ago).

Sorry for calling you out, @SirJamesDTech. Feel free to correct me if I'm mistaken :)

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let this be a warning to all of you seeking the janitor position here, it can, and most likely will, break you.
TBH as long as you keep a clean divide between your online/offline life you won't encounter any problems. My own "shit" came from situations long, long away from this forum.

All you really have to do is push the boundaries and decide at what point you need to rule with an iron fist. Once you know that point, you have to be a true & honest / fair mod, because a lot of the people you may want to time out/threadban 4 autism end up providing some of the most valuable commentary out of anyone.

As for DSP, as I've called it previously he's heading for bankruptcy so his current gated community life will only be relevant for probably another 6 months. After that he'll have to move and he'll probably end up changing (for better or worse I don't know). His online persona will probably still be relevant but not in the way it is right now.

For anyone who really detests his existence then I'd suggest you stop posting as much on here/twitter (especially about his finances), because every single post/tweet you make increases the very real possibility some random faggot on YouTube drops his 16 grand paycheck:

These aren't your normal paypigs, these are people who will donate simply to make a youtube video about it (for popularity/notoriety doesn't matter, same result comes of it)

The more voice you give to his current situation, which seems to be his most "needy" so far, the more chance he wins.

Anyway, glad I said all this, feel free to quote my post in flashing bright text when the inevitable happens.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
I agree with most of your points, but we really need to hammer the fact that he spent all the tax money from last year on something OTHER than taxes because now he’s claiming that all went on credit cards.

His flock needs to be aware of how shysty and detestable he truly is. Using Christmas and Thanksgiving, holidays pretty much dedicated to the act of giving and humility, and he morphs it into a fucking Twitch Telethon.

DSP is the fucking Pat Robertson of Twitch. Dolling out his ridiculous opinions and ideals to his audience and extorts money from them. He’s a disgusting piece of shit.

Oh, and the whole parent thing. That was easily the lowest point DSP has ever reached, using his own parents, who are completely healthy btw, to extort money from tweens.

What a shameful slug DSP is.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
but we really need to hammer the fact that he spent all the tax money from last year on something OTHER than taxes because now he’s claiming that all went on credit cards.
All I have to say is that the more attention you bring to any sort of autistic audit (which will never happen) the more attention you bring to DSP which in turn brings more attention to the 16k figure and will inevitably flag someone with plenty of shekels to spend come Christmas season.

(I don't want to derail this thread, I'm just making a point that I feel is valid and worthy of people that frequent this subforum to take in)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino