DSP Stream Discussion - 2nd November 2017 (1 year twitch return anniversary)

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eekum Bokum

British Wanker
kiwifarms.net
"I'm gonna be here for the whole fuckin' stream, not gonna get to any other worlds. This is it." -Phillip Burnell, while playing a 3D platformer designed for children.

I require context sir.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(I guess I'll just keep this thread as is as it was a "notable stream" because it was da anniversary and Phil discussed a lot of stuff)

Kona

?????
kiwifarms.net
I require context sir.
I had the pleasure of joining stream during him getting extremely pissed off at a particular jump to get one of the optional collectibles that he had to attempt like, 20 times.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
I wonder why Phil lets his health go down the drain like this, is he trying to receive Nurgle's mark?
Probably not, that takes some effort to do generally.
DSP just, doesn't seem to care about being alive to me. He eats like shit because junk food tastes good and requires minimal effort to get, he doesn't shower because it's easier not to, he always seems to wear dirty shirts to me, and that's because he's lazy. I hadn't heard Leanna left him, but that's going to do a serious number on him especially when Christmas comes around, and until then, I think DSP is going to go on a downward spiral.
Fun fact, suicide rates go up around the holiday season, because lonely people feel like they don't have anyone during a time of togetherness and family. I also like to think at least two guys do it to escape Christmas music.

kindercola

Moon Sign "Silent Selene"
kiwifarms.net
Fun fact, suicide rates go up around the holiday season, because lonely people feel like they don't have anyone during a time of togetherness and family. I also like to think at least two guys do it to escape Christmas music.

Suicide rates are actually lowest at Christmas time and highest around May-July because of hormonal activity and circadian rhythm. I know it sounds tragic and exciting to say lonely people kill themselves near Christmas, but it's statistically most unlikely.

It's just like how bipolar people tend to be most at risk of suicide not when in a depression phase, because they are too apathetic and couch locked to go through with it, but when they are manic or in a mixed state, because then they are sleepless (sleep deprivation worsens suicidal ideation), drunk/high, overly energetic, and impulsive. Not to mention they may have made other poor choices in that state like reckless gambling, sleeping around, or giving away all their possessions.

Doctor Stan

Fake Doctor
kiwifarms.net
Suicide rates are actually lowest at Christmas time and highest around May-July because of hormonal activity and circadian rhythm. I know it sounds tragic and exciting to say lonely people kill themselves near Christmas, but it's statistically most unlikely.
Interesting, I'd always heard of suicide rates going up due to lonely people being alone during the holidays. Thanks for the correction.

Status
Not open for further replies.