• ”FUCK YOU NULL IM NEVER GONNA STOP BEING A FURRY UR JUST A FUCKING HATER U NIGGER”

DSP Timeline of events (WORK IN PROGRESS)Bugged timeline mechanics

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by RIP_SANITY, Dec 15, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. This is an incomplete document that I was working on for some time. Unfortunately, I haven't finished it because my RL got in the way and :stress:
    Hell, I haven't been as much here as I used to.
    I had been talking to @neger psykolog about the document for a while and he suggested making a thread to allow people to improve on the timeline of events.

IDK if I'll ever come back to it, tbh.

Currently, recent events after the DSP hacking are fairly incomplete and/or missing, 2012-2014 needs a rewrite, etc.

I added sagas to the mix, but I didn't want to go overboard with them. To me (this is subject to debate)
    the sagas are: FGC, Top-Haters, Youtube, Blip.tv, Pandalee, TIHYDP, Twitch, SoK, Patreon.
    I wouldn't count the Laveria or Tobuscus as sagas as they were too short, and more as notable events of the Youtube saga.
    If I had time to update this doc, IMO the new GF would count as another saga (and maybe his tax attorney shenanigans? I haven't been following DSP in a while so correct me if I'm wrong)

Attached Files:

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Informative Informative x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    RIP_SANITY

RIP_SANITY I DID NOTHING WRONG DOOD

kiwifarms.net
  2. In the words of Phil himself, this is some quality kahntent right here.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Smashjitzu

Smashjitzu Still "WORKIN' ON IT!".

kiwifarms.net
  3. Excellent work @RIP_SANITY , I hope to be able to help in making that giant OP you and @neger psykolog were talking about... But I first have to finalize some other projects both here (The Moviebob stuff) and IRL.

• Agree Agree x 1
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. That's awesome man. It's good to have a sort of directory to look at when looking up certain dates and it can certainly be expanded on.

Yes I think the tax attorney and the new gf shenanigans probably deserve their own sagas due to how infused with his content they are atm.

kiwifarms.net
  5. This was very much needed, thank you

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    xenomorph

xenomorph I've got more demons where that came from.

kiwifarms.net
  6. Amazing work!
    Yeah for sure once we get into it, new gf will be a saga. I'd say Tax issues too, just needs some meat first, some stuff to happen which'll be January.

kiwifarms.net
  7. For the twitch saga, in 2014 it says Phil received a fan donated computer. Was this the one where he had sent money to somebody(Chris?) that planned and built the computer for him? If it's that one I would like the wording to be a little better in a future iteration as it makes it sound like Phil accepted a free computer and bitched about it, where he actually gave the guy money to build him something. He was still a total shithead in this situation anyway, pretty much shitting on the guy's effort and calling the computer useless.

kiwifarms.net
  8. I believe this was in 2011/2012. Chris built a PC for DSP, DSP paid Chris for it. Around 2013, DSP started shitting on Chris for no reason. Chris was giving DSP advice on how to livestream but DSP being DSP, just couldn't handle it.

When DSP moved to Washington in 2014, this is when he brought the $3000 "lemon" PC.

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh Lookin' for the good stuff

kiwifarms.net
  9. DSP is technologically inept (as is neger psykolog who thinks just because he claims someone is exceptional, makes it automatically true and allows him to ban them from several threads for no real reason aside from he's a cunt. suck my dick neger.)

• Dumb  x 4
    • Autistic  x 2
    • Winner  x 1
    • Islamic Content  x 1
    • Mad on the Internet  x 1
    DiabeticShitheadPhil

DiabeticShitheadPhil 15 bucks little man, put that shit in my hand

kiwifarms.net
  10. lol calm down

• Agree Agree x 6
    RIP_SANITY

kiwifarms.net
  11. im sorry my dude, i still haven't checked this file because I don't have MS word installed
    Exceptional, I know

Is it possible for someone to put a RTF file up?

neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  12. Do a timeline of when he got his hair transplant

kiwifarms.net
  13. This is awesome work. I hope it leads into the creation of a DSPwiki.

• Feels Feels x 2
    DawnDusk

DawnDusk Rose Christo's Brother
    True & Honest Fan Verified Kiwileak

kiwifarms.net
  14. @neger psykolog
    I think this thread should be stickied.
    I'll come back to this, found out Shoryuken.com was created in 2000, so Phil may have joined in around that time or possibly 2001 (the earliest known DSP posts are from October 2002 but none of them suggest that he was a newcomer. Unfortunately we can't really tell when he exactly joined in because of how Phil's old posts were archived in 1 account named System which is also used by other banned accounts from SRK)

• Agree Agree x 1
    RIP_SANITY

kiwifarms.net
  15. done
    btw shoryuken is shutting down soon or something

neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. They are transferring the forums to discourse, so I'd suggest to archive Phil's posts (I think I archived quite a few of them) just to be safe.

RIP_SANITY

kiwifarms.net
  17. DOCX is an absolutely not okay file format.

kiwifarms.net
  18. which format do you suggest I use?

RIP_SANITY

kiwifarms.net
  19. Preferably you'd just use the XenForo markdown to embed it directly into the OP. DOCX is a commercial proprietary format that supports complicated macros that ultimately has allowed it to be a vehicle for malware. It's a security risk, and a high barrier to entry to expect people to install MS Word (or alternative).

Alternatively you could upload your markdown to a third-party host. See https://gist.github.com/ & https://stackedit.io/ & https://guides.github.com/features/mastering-markdown/

kiwifarms.net
  20. well, and if I had to absolutely upload it as a document, what's the recommended file format? RTF? doc? the idea is to later update the info on DSP's lolcow wiki page with the timeline.

RIP_SANITY

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.