DSP tries it: never addressing drama again after March 8th 2018

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
March 15, 2018 [-1 point]

ome of the most delicious clipped salt comes from him unloading randomly on other e-celebs who just happen to be the object of one of his pet jealousies or hatreds. Floe, Daigo, iJustine, Tobuscus, Jilted Javier, Pewds especially! The waiting sperg army immediately caps or clips and then circulates what he said on Twitter, with the mentions of the person at the center falling victim

Yeah I've redone that one so that commenting on just general drama isn't a point, but being toxic is. So if he just says something about PewdiePie being an idiot for having said something controversial, that's not toxic. But in this Drake case he went out of his way to be toxic so he loses a point.

Can the point total go down into the negatives after it inevitably hits 0?

Probably. I'll see how much time I want to dedicate to following it once he reaches 0.

Do people think this is worthy of a positive point since he actually apologized for creating drama and admitted fault with something? (rate with agree/disagree or if you have more to say reply)

upload_2018-3-15_10-17-16-png.403189

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/974226010743779329
http://archive.fo/5WqP4

Last edited by a moderator:

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Do people think this is worthy of a positive point since he actually apologized for creating drama and admitted fault with something? (rate with agree/disagree or if you have more to say reply)

upload_2018-3-15_10-17-16-png.403189

https://twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/974226010743779329
http://archive.fo/5WqP4
I don't think he is trying to be positive. He just got to the point while drinking that he started to get emotional and felt sorry for himself. Old, grumpy, tired, saying he admits defeat. The writing's on the wall and when Phil has had enough to drink he might have a brief moment of self awareness of how pathetic he is. All the responses calling him jealous of real celebrities and other popular streamers rang true to him. He is feeling sorry for himself. It's always boils down to being about him. You guys can like whoever you want. I guess some people might even like me. Boo hoo.

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He deleted a bunch of his tweets so no positive points for him.
I don't think he is trying to be positive. He just got to the point while drinking that he started to get emotional and felt sorry for himself. Old, grumpy, tired, saying he admits defeat. The writing's on the wall and when Phil has had enough to drink he might have a brief moment of self awareness of how pathetic he is. All the responses calling him jealous of real celebrities and other popular streamers rang true to him. He is feeling sorry for himself. It's always boils down to being about him. You guys can like whoever you want. I guess some people might even like me. Boo hoo.

upload_2018-3-15_10-42-3.png

https://twitter.com/theycallmedsp
http://archive.fo/XF5BX

What I'll do is make it a 0.5 point situation. Simply because this is not only about pointing out the dumb shit he says on a daily basis, but also about taking into account anything he does which isn't dumb shit.

In this case he has managed to kind of laugh at himself a bit which is something he usually doesn't do as well as actually apologize.

Also, whether the apology is legitimate or not, or whether he's purely acting like this because he doesn't want problems with his accounts isn't the subject. I'm trying to not take into account his history and what he's known for but rather just keeping track of what he says/does and how he manages each situation.

BIgBadWolf

How did I end up here?
kiwifarms.net

Monday Michiru

The Washing of Dishes
kiwifarms.net
Hahahaha. A for effort I guess, guys. I think much like DRUMPF's many eyebrow raising statements and extramarital affairs, Phil "gets away" with so much because he churns out bullshit faster than the outrage mill can process it. Any normal person caught doing one or a few of the things he does might be laughed off his platform, or be dogged and dissected until he either ghosted, or got right and apologized/accounted. Phil just sort of doesn't let anything faze him.

And, um, I imagine "DSP Tries It: Never Talking about Taxes Again after April 8th, 2018" would only share the fate of this thread here.

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hahahaha. A for effort I guess, guys. I think much like DRUMPF's many eyebrow raising statements and extramarital affairs, Phil "gets away" with so much because he churns out bullshit faster than the outrage mill can process it. Any normal person caught doing one or a few of the things he does might be laughed off his platform, or be dogged and dissected until he either ghosted, or got right and apologized/accounted. Phil just sort of doesn't let anything faze him.

And, um, I imagine "DSP Tries It: Never Talking about Taxes Again after April 8th, 2018" would only share the fate of this thread here.

I tried to keep up and I think it would've been an actually interesting project. But after starting this I realized it really requires a lot more effort than I'm capable of putting in to follow what he says.

Keeping the score "fair" requires actually looking into every single instance and knowing exactly what he said at the time or what he was reacting to, and without it being fair its basically a pointless exercise. Anyone can put together a list of "DSP said some dumb shit" but that's not good enough for this.

Its easy enough to just rely on posts on here and Twitter to get a general idea but there are very often times when people do take things he says out of context or they don't really try to be too impartial about it (not that it really matters, but its important for something like this).

Anyway, sorry to have failed at this task. Please support my Patreon and if I hit a stretch goal of $5000 a month then I will definitely do this project properly once I've bought a new professional camera and some new video games and consoles.