DSP Tries It: The Movie - In a world of Gout, one man stood out.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
If Brian O'Halloran is going to be in it, might as well guarantee that the audience will never feel bad for the main characters by having Kevin Smith direct it.

If Kevin Smith directs it the movie will have too many changes that just wouldn't work. It would be needlessly more disgusting than Phil already is, Phil would use all of his words and phrases correctly (which would make the whole thing less funny) and instead of the cast we want we'll get the same people Smith uses in every movie. We'd also get tons of needless, gross sex references and an impossible happy ending.

I'm still on board with Harmony Korine directing, though. We would at least get a really trippy version of him in the hospital with Leanna.

Sparkletor 2.0

Shhhh
kiwifarms.net
I imagine a scene showing a computer monitor with Phil's stream playing.

Phil is begging for tips as usual and saying how poor he is and he really needs the money.

A tip notification pops up and Phil says, "Thank you Rob Warren for the $50, this will go straight to paying my back taxes I haven't paid in 5 years.

The camera pans out to show Rob watching Phil, his useless atrophied arms sticking out in nature's mockery of a T-pose. He's obviously ecstatic to get a shout out and starts to drool a little. Rob's caretaker gently wipes the spittle from Rob's chin and we continue to hear Phil complain about how bad his life is.

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
If Kevin Smith filmed the movie, the scene with Phil jerking off before the stream is would be 500 times more graphic (needlessly.) If Harmony Korine filmed it, it would still be just was weird and uncomfortable but with an artistic spin, weird music and would show whatever he was watching (and knowing Korine it would be something extremely messed up.)

stanpandalee

kiwifarms.net
I think Steven Seagal would be a perfect casting choice for Dave.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.1 MB · Views: 157

DeathStork

kiwifarms.net
  • Phil “DarksydePhil” Burnell - Lance Reddick
  • Kat - Keanu Reeves
  • Pandalee - Keanu Reeves in a wig
  • Johnrambo - Arnold Schwarzneger
  • Howard - Sheldon Cooper
  • Tevin - Melissa McCarthy
  • Fred Fuchs - Melissa McCarthy in a wig
  • The Wolverine Toy - Mocapped Hugh Jackman CGI man

ZehnBoat

the ultimate crunch
kiwifarms.net
the DSP movie should have phil retreating into his imagination when things get too tough, and he imagines the best outcome as a song and dance number, then it cuts to reality and phil is disappointed

there's a point where phil dances with a wolverine toy ala gene kelley and jerry mouse via anchors aweigh

P

PT 940

kiwifarms.net
Phil has a nightmare in which he is inside a video game, probably MGS2, and is being killed and is like "I don't know how to use rations!" and wakes up screaming

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, right. Like Phil would ever do voice over work. Oh, wait. GuruLarry already trolled him into doing that 3 years ago.

About 2 minutes in.
Ironic that Larry has become only a voice over on his channel and the real work is divided between the Tranny Ki Justice as writer and Dan as Editor, tfw when Larry does even less then DSP for his videos