DSP vs CWC (Mega $$$ Poll) - A Battle of Financial Exceptionalism

Who would you rather waste your money on?

• DSP

Votes: 19 18.3%
  • CWC

Votes: 85 81.7%

• Total voters

I'mPushingButtons

knuckledunker
kiwifarms.net
Here is a hypothetical situation:

You have approximately $100 that you have to give away to one of two people.

Those two people are Phil "DarksydePhil" Burnell or Chris "Dirty Crapped Briefs" Chandler.

Both are notorious in their attempts to scam people for money, using deceptive tactics and techniques.
Both recently have come under fire for questionable e-begging schemes.

When making this choice, who would you pick and why? What would be the lesser of two autistic evils?

Would the money be better off going to Phil and Kat for gin and Swchann's dinners?

Or would the money be better off being used for buying Chris new toys and Barb new teeth?

Last edited:

Darksydepickle

I might be a Falcon Pickle.
kiwifarms.net
If I gave 100$ to DSP, CWC would just sigh, try to fake being depressed for a while and then continue on her merry way.

Meanwhile, if I gave CWC the money, DSP would whine and complain about how he deserved the money because he doesn't have a tugboat and created let's plays and made PDP's career. There's much more tard cum to get if you give it to CWC.

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
I'd probably pick the guy who is actually mentally challenged. The other one can go get a job or something.
That doesn’t answer the question. Who would you choose?

...harrowing upbringing [his mom], and basic social solitude for 10 years, and it’s no wonder he is isolated from common sense or any sense.
The similarities are uncanny.

This+

kiwifarms.net
I'll give it to Chris because at the very least he came up with something "original" that people still talk about to this day.

Reactions: Stay safe

Prince Lotor

My dreams are trying to kill me. Fuck you dreams!
kiwifarms.net
If there wasn't a time limit attached I would offer it as a bounty to DSP for something improbable like winning in a BR game after it has been out for a month, just to watch him get serious and invested in trying, spouting all kinds of nonsense about how intelligent each decision to run away and play like a fagot is, and then mile-a-minute excuses when he inevitably potatoe's.

I would also only offer the bounty intermittently on a per match basis as, scientifically, the best way to train a monkey is with intermittent payoffs. Then if he ever actually won the bounty I could still miIk him by offering the bounty until he won again and could harvest some more salt with a 'lol JK' :stress:

Julias_Seizure

kiwifarms.net
DSP because at least with him you'd be able to get some kind of rage. Like offer it to him if he does a stream of DS1 where he joins the forest hunter coveneant and only gets the money if he wins like 20 times and just watch him smash his controller after a couple hours of 3v1 TWOP backstabbing

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
Chris needs it more because he’s ACTUALLY in dire straits. Sure he lies about it and keeps saying he’s taking donations, but I’m pretty sure when his father died he took some time off of the internet. You just KNOW D$P would be miIking that shit for all it’s worth. And he wouldn’t just raise money to go back to see his family, he would pretend that HE is the one responsible for everything from the flowers to the coffin. I doubt his parents even want him around.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino