• ”I have a tendency to report the more sensational things that The Kiwi Farms is up to, the more shocking things, things like how it wants to construct gas chambers, incinerators, gulags, and concentration camps.”

DSP vs CWC (Mega $$$ Poll)A Battle of Financial Exceptionalism

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by I'mPushingButtons, Nov 8, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

Who would you rather waste your money on?

1. DSP

11 vote(s)
    17.5%
  2. CWC

52 vote(s)
    82.5%
  1. Here is a hypothetical situation:

You have approximately $100 that you have to give away to one of two people.

Those two people are Phil "DarksydePhil" Burnell or Chris "Dirty Crapped Briefs" Chandler.

Both are notorious in their attempts to scam people for money, using deceptive tactics and techniques.
    Both recently have come under fire for questionable e-begging schemes.

When making this choice, who would you pick and why? What would be the lesser of two autistic evils?

Would the money be better off going to Phil and Kat for gin and Swchann's dinners?

Or would the money be better off being used for buying Chris new toys and Barb new teeth?

[​IMG]

• 🤔 Thunkful x 3
    #1 I'mPushingButtons, Nov 8, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2018
    I'mPushingButtons

I'mPushingButtons knuckledunker

kiwifarms.net
  2. I'd probably pick the guy who is actually mentally challenged. The other one can go get a job or something.

• Agree Agree x 18
    kiwifarms.net
  3. Assuming that throwing away/burning the money isn't an option, i'd give it to CWC. At least CWC has actual mental problems - DSP is just a lazy idiot.

• Agree  x 13
    • Winner  x 2
    • Like  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. CWC has all the problems that DSP has, but throw on his moderate-functioning autism, harrowing upbringing by Barb, and basic social solitude for 10 years, and it’s no wonder he is isolated from common sense or any sense.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Hortator

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Chivalry says it's better to give your money to a fine young woman like Christine.

• Like Like x 2
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  6. I think for $100, CWC might actually send you something physical, like one of those things he makes or one of his brother's comic books. Giving DSP $100 would get you cool fun emotes and a cheer badge.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  7. If I gave 100$ to DSP, CWC would just sigh, try to fake being depressed for a while and then continue on her merry way.

Meanwhile, if I gave CWC the money, DSP would whine and complain about how he deserved the money because he doesn't have a tugboat and created let's plays and made PDP's career. There's much more tard cum to get if you give it to CWC.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Darksydepickle

Darksydepickle I might be a Falcon Pickle.

kiwifarms.net
  8. That doesn’t answer the question. Who would you choose?

The similarities are uncanny.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    harbinger

harbinger DarksydePhallus

kiwifarms.net
  9. Phil will just buy two new releases and spend the rest on a Cajun turkey from Popeyes for DSP tries Thanksgiving.

With CWC, you get some versatility on what the $$$ will be spent on.

kiwifarms.net
  10. I’d give it to DSP 25 cents at a time.

• Feels Feels x 2
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  11. no

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I'll give it to Chris because at the very least he came up with something "original" that people still talk about to this day.

kiwifarms.net
  13. I'd honestly give the money to DSP if you put a gun to my head and made me choose. The whole situation with CWC is weird and abusive and I don't want to fuel any part of it, directly or indirectly. Compared to that, DSP's plain old self-destruction via gin and tax evasion is downright benign.

• Like Like x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I dont find entertainment in people with mental disabilities, even felt a little sad for the cia nigger hunter when he passed

but if i had $100 worth of bits to bait dave? fuck yeah

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  15. If there wasn't a time limit attached I would offer it as a bounty to DSP for something improbable like winning in a BR game after it has been out for a month, just to watch him get serious and invested in trying, spouting all kinds of nonsense about how intelligent each decision to run away and play like a fagot is, and then mile-a-minute excuses when he inevitably potatoe's.

I would also only offer the bounty intermittently on a per match basis as, scientifically, the best way to train a monkey is with intermittent payoffs. Then if he ever actually won the bounty I could still miIk him by offering the bounty until he won again and could harvest some more salt with a 'lol JK' :stress:

Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor Holidays with the Harem

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.