DSP & where he lives/lived - CT KHANDO VS RENTON MANSION

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
(this thread was made by Neger, below the header section is what the original poster wrote)

Alota peepul like talking about DSP's two houses (one in Connecticut and one in Washington).

This is the dedicated thread to discuss where Phil lives and why. If you think Phil is dumb for living in Washington because of how much the cost of living is or if you think he should move back to CT then this is the thread for you.

If DSP says on stream right now "my roof collapsed!!!" then you can still post about it in the megathread. This thread can be used for all extended housing discussion.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yeah. Then DSP insulted him after he gave him friendly advice and he left forever.

That condo is still almost full. There's still a couch, table, lamps, bed and desk left in there. Think of all the stuff he bought since moving to the townhouse. The sofa alone is bigger than his living room. He got a bedroom set from his parents, another TV, kitchen table, etc.
As of January 15th, 2017 the CT Condo is completely empty. No furniture at all except for 1 stand up lamp. So if the Aunt really was living there she would have had her own stuff but I don’t think she was.

Last edited by a moderator:

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
As of January 15th, 2017 the CT Condo is completely empty. No furniture at all except for 1 stand up lamp. So if the Aunt really was living there she would have had her own stuff but I don’t think she was.
How do you know this? I was basing my assumption on Phil's last condo walkthrough after the movers took his stuff and the condo was still full of stuff.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
From the zillow listing when DSP tried to sell it last year.
wait is that 0/9 sold history dsp? did dsp rly buy a 1 bed 1 bath 600 square feet with neighbors above ground piece of shit for 130k? idc where u live thats fucking idiotic. im finding houses in CT that are over 1k sqft and have normal neighbors across the sreet for 70, pretty dam nice houses too

TheKatIsNowGone

Praise the Sun!
kiwifarms.net
wait is that 0/9 sold history dsp? did dsp rly buy a 1 bed 1 bath 600 square feet with neighbors above ground piece of shit for 130k? idc where u live thats fucking idiotic. im finding houses in CT that are over 1k sqft and have normal neighbors across the sreet for 70, pretty dam nice houses too
That's why him moving to Washington is so absurd, the cost of living there is very high so even if he did save money on taxes he more than lost it in his day to day costs and housing. If Phil had even half a brain he'd get the fuck out of there and move to a flyover state where he could have spent the last several years saving up for his ever looming "retirement". I mean we shouldn't be surprised he didn't think of all this though, the man can't even handle video games.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
That's why him moving to Washington is so absurd, the cost of living there is very high so even if he did save money on taxes he more than lost it in his day to day costs and housing. If Phil had even half a brain he'd get the fuck out of there and move to a flyover state where he could have spent the last several years saving up for his ever looming "retirement". I mean we shouldn't be surprised he didn't think of all this though, the man can't even handle video games.
god imagine it, he couldve had so much money saved if he just got some small place with barely any taxes. he couldve retired a couple yrs back and wouldnt have to keep "doing what he loves" and could finally "play the games he wants" i just looked at a house yesterday for 20k, 1500 square feet, needs new drywall and all the trimming on all the doors and new carpet. and thats literally about it, great great neighborhood, could flip it for at least over 80. but ill probably end up living there, hard to find a house for cheap in such a great neighborhood. at least one that is as good as this one, it seems like alot of work and expensive materials, but its not.

another thing phil knows nothing about. i dont even build houses for a living and i can tell from first glance all this house needs is some drywall mud and its good as new. but phil would pass up this great opportunity cause he doesnt want to learn about anything, literally 40 years old. and has zero skills. im starting to doubt if he even knows how to tie his fkin shoes

either phil will end up in a tiny apartment collecting disability checks from the government, spending his days talking to squirrels through a window
or
he ends up working McD's at the age of 50 bitching to every employee about how "I INVENTED LESS PLAYS, OKAY? EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET LOVED ME!"
or
homeless

he would probably have been set if he stayed in CT and lived modestly and saved, he would probably have had a fortune saved.
but now, it's going to be either really bad, or just a horrible inconvenience for phil, until his folks kick the bucket where he'll fake cry for 3 seconds then go back to snorting and burping. he'll be high on the hog for a few weeks until he spent all his inheritance, he might get their house, he'll try to move into it, fail to pay for it, and move out again. or he'll sell it so he can buy more crap.

the real quesiton in my head right now is:
if phil had to bite the bullet and move into a smaller place, would he take ALL his crap with him, or would he start trying to sell it. and would he try to capitalize on his fame and try to boost the prices of his crap by saying IT WUZ OWNED BY DARKSYDEPHIL THAT MAKES IT SPESHUL OKAY?

i can totally see phil in a cluttered apartment like a hoarder, yelling out IF I SELL IT THEN THE DETRACTORS WIN when someone asks him to get rid of his crap
but but, he needs that huge house with at least 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. for all his kids and siblings and guests and...and...himself. THATS IT

phils so fat he needs a 5 family house for himself, boom the ultimate insult

Saigonara

I am here to yiff you
kiwifarms.net
Phil's current home address is 17505 110th Lane SE #30, Renton, WA 98055 (As seen in the first page of DSP main discussion thread),

This is the available information I can find

According to this website I found: https://www.redfin.com/WA/Renton/17505-110-Ln-SE-98055/unit-30/home/103951818
-It is a 3 bedrooms with 2.5 bathroom condo-style townhouse;
-Purchased on May 2014, 1 month prior to DSP's moving vlog in Connecticut;
-Purchased with a price of $265k ($418,825 in current month and year, price may varied in accordance to change in equity);
-There is the Homeowner Association (HOA) fee of $290/month for basic maintenance, such as garages, swimming pools, rooftops etc

Last edited:

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
kiwifarms.net
So the fire in the condo complex in Connecticut did not actually have any real effect on the value or rentability of Phil's old condo?

• Disagree
Reactions: Draza

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
Phil's current home address is 17505 110th Lane SE #30, Renton, WA 98055 (As seen in the first page of DSP main discussion thread),

This is the information I can find

According to this website I found: https://www.redfin.com/WA/Renton/17505-110-Ln-SE-98055/unit-30/home/103951818
-It is a 3 bedrooms with 2.5 bathroom condo-style townhouse;
-Purchased on May 2014, 1 month prior to DSP's moving vlog in Connecticut;
-Bought with a price of $265k ($418,825 in current month and year);
-There is the Homeowner Association (HOA) of $290/month for basic maintenance, such as garages, swimming pools, rooftops etc
lol imagine buying that house for 400k, with the same looking houses right next to you and neighbors all over. check it out, i found an expensive house in CT https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/15-Bigos-Rd-Litchfield-CT-06759/197800854_zpid/

phil shouldve got that, lived in luxury even more before he falls. cause he isnt gonna buy a little shack and be content with it

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That condo is now worth around $70. The housing market was a lot different back then.

• Agree
Reactions: Draza

Canned Bread

Wow, they have it!
kiwifarms.net
Even taking into account the fact that moving to one state to another just to avoid State income tax is a pretty stupid idea, I really don't understand why DSP would move to Washington over other States that have no state income tax (The States with no State Income Tax are Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming).

Apart from Alaska, all of these States have a lower cost of living. I could even argue that despite the higher cost of living, that Alaska would be a better idea due to their dirt cheap sales tax (1.69% back in 2014, its 1.76% now) would benefit him because of how much garbage he buys and the payments from the federal government could help him as well (The Federal Government pays Alaskans money because otherwise they would fuck them over due to how many resources they take from them) and the cost of living is only slightly more than Washington and is still lower than what he is used to in Connecticut. Leanna even wanted to move to Florida, so why that wasn't number 1 on DSP's list of states to move to is beyond me. Or if he didn't want deal with the hot weather, then South Dakota would be the next best bet since it would be closer to home and it has one of the lowest costs of living in the country.

He literally couldn't have picked a worse state to move to when you take his ideology into account.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
Because of the weather. Texas and Florida are too hot for him. This dude calls two 85 degree days in a row a heat wave.
HAHAHA, i didnt know that. lol 85 heatwave OH NO 85 DEGREES, IM DYING. EVERYONE IS DYING FROM THE HEAT. oh god its 90 where im at. and gonna be like that for 3 more days and then a 95. oh god, prepare my coffin yall, ima die before we even reach 95.

oh the terms 95 is getting up there. but he prolly considers 85 a heatwave cause hes a fat fuck who sweats sitting down.

Saigonara

I am here to yiff you
kiwifarms.net
Attention!

The attachment you see below is the property detail report of Phil's Gout Villa in Washington.

Information within said document is public (As testified by Anthony the Redfin Property Agent)
Tony's email.PNG

@neger psykolog has verified it and has granted approval for posting

Attachments

Last edited:

millais

kiwifarms.net
Even taking into account the fact that moving to one state to another just to avoid State income tax is a pretty stupid idea, I really don't understand why DSP would move to Washington over other States that have no state income tax (The States with no State Income Tax are Alaska, Florida, Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, and Wyoming).

Apart from Alaska, all of these States have a lower cost of living. I could even argue that despite the higher cost of living, that Alaska would be a better idea due to their dirt cheap sales tax (1.69% back in 2014, its 1.76% now) would benefit him because of how much garbage he buys and the payments from the federal government could help him as well (The Federal Government pays Alaskans money because otherwise they would fuck them over due to how many resources they take from them) and the cost of living is only slightly more than Washington and is still lower than what he is used to in Connecticut. Leanna even wanted to move to Florida, so why that wasn't number 1 on DSP's list of states to move to is beyond me. Or if he didn't want deal with the hot weather, then South Dakota would be the next best bet since it would be closer to home and it has one of the lowest costs of living in the country.

He literally couldn't have picked a worse state to move to when you take his ideology into account.
Because of the weather. Texas and Florida are too hot for him. This dude calls two 85 degree days in a row a heat wave.
His other justification was that the real estate values in Washington were starting to rise at the time of the move, so he thought if he bought in early, he could sell at the peak of the cycle and come out with a pretty penny. He claimed that all his market research showed real estate was a bad investment in Texas, which could not have been further from the truth at the time. In terms of proportional increases in property value, he would have made off way better in northern Texas than in Washington, and it would have been cheaper to buy in at the start. While Washington property values have been going up consistently steady since he bought in there, in Texas there has been an unprecedented growth cycle over the past half-decade. And this is stuff that anyone could have seen at the time, not just economist. The Texas growth was directly linked to a large number of corporate headquarter relocations to the state, all stuff that was planned out and in the news years ahead of time.

millais

kiwifarms.net
DSP bought the first condo they looked at. It wasn't some kind of savvy investment move.
In the recent pre-stream, he was talking at length about why he chose to move to Washington over the other states, and spent a long time mentioning the real estate investment angle, so i just partially rebut it here

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino