DSP & where he lives/lived - CT KHANDO VS RENTON MANSION

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the recent pre-stream, he was talking at length about why he chose to move to Washington over the other states, and spent a long time mentioning the real estate investment angle, so i just partially rebut it here
TBH, that sounds like a typical DSP retcon to try and make a big mistake not look like one. I don't ever remember him talking about the real estate value--it was always the taxes (and sometimes that bullshit about the clean air and whatnot) and how WA state didn't have an income tax while CT had a really high one.

Saigonara

I am here to yiff you
kiwifarms.net
According to this, the turd juggler could sell the house and get 100k out of it.
He could, but he is greedy and desperate enough to bank on his home equity in order to cash out a larger amount.

It's like gambling on Roulette

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Draza

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
According to this, the turd juggler could sell the house and get 100k out of it.
That’s what Zillow and Trulia say. They don’t take into consideration anything about the structure or interior, only the trends in the housing market for that area.

He has done no maintenance or upgrades since he’s been there and the house is nearly 20 years old. That’s when shit starts needing to be replaced. Plus I’m convinced he has mold in his closet walls.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@neger psykolog has verified it and has granted approval for posting
Just to clarify that, I haven't verified it I just checked it over to see if it had already been posted etc. It appears to be from a legitimate source but I'm not a real estate agent and it contains worthwhile information so its worth posting.

Reactions: Saigonara

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
so, a little backstory. ive been looking at investing into real estate and blah blah blah. word of wise, cant have enough information. so i was looking at a site about bills for renters and the such. "was wondering how much garbage disposal would cost me if i were to build a complex" and i came across this image

i instantly saw #1, then i looked for washington, but for some reason i feel like this is rly old and almost backwards. i cant believe cali would be so low

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
Strictly speaking its possible for utility costs to be low even if cost of living is high. In California's case power/etc is cheap but actually living there is supposed expensive. This probably isnt taking into account anything except gas/power/etc (so no lease expense, etc).

As to why Washington, thats where Leanna wanted to move (this was during the peak of Seattle/Portland being 'sexy' for white millennials). Phil found the first place he could and shuttled them off before Leanna could have second thoughts.

Remember, the original reason was that it would be a place where Leanna could take care of the household/him while he recovered from back surgery.

Then it became about taxes taxes when he decided not to get surgery. The reasons have changed a few times since then. But Leanna and her soap is literally the reason Phil is stuck in WA instead of his manageable condo or some smarter state.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
Remember, the original reason was that it would be a place where Leanna could take care of the household/him while he recovered from back surgery.

Then it became about taxes taxes when he decided not to get surgery. The reasons have changed a few times since then. But Leanna and her soap is literally the reason Phil is stuck in WA instead of his manageable condo or some smarter state.
Leanna wanted Florida, but was okay with Washington because Brickleberry or whatever was based out of WA and she could get her supplies quicker.
Phil is in WA because he wanted to move out of CT with Leanna. He wanted to feel like a serious adult human and wanted a bigger place so he moved, and since he couldn't give a shit about friends/family it didn't bother him to move to the furthest place in the continental US.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
New :late: as balls, but. Phil really doesn't understand how equity works.
He doesn't want equity. He wants a home equity loan. He wants to convert his 20% interest credit card debt to 5% interest home equity loan debt. I think that's why he freaks out about "bills." Even more so now that he's mentioned home equity I think every penny he makes is going toward extra payments to reduce his overall debt and qualify for a home equity loan.

Him claiming to have moved to WA as an investment makes no sense from this perspective, where in theory he's trying to fix a financial disaster with a home equity loan. That's not an investment, that's a recovery attempt.

Saigonara

I am here to yiff you
kiwifarms.net
Just to clarify that, I haven't verified it I just checked it over to see if it had already been posted etc. It appears to be from a legitimate source but I'm not a real estate agent and it contains worthwhile information so its worth posting.
I have crossed out the verification part in my previous post and I apologize for the misinterpretation

Last edited:
Reactions: Heckler1

Pablo Birmingham

3-Time State Champ
kiwifarms.net
so, a little backstory. ive been looking at investing into real estate and blah blah blah. word of wise, cant have enough information. so i was looking at a site about bills for renters and the such. "was wondering how much garbage disposal would cost me if i were to build a complex" and i came across this image
I think this is more avg household monthly costs for utilities in these places, not the per unit cost of each utility. Alaska is obvious enough, but the northeast runs their heaters a lot, and the south runs their ACs a lot. I think it's probably misleading a bit.

Takayuki Yagami

Justice is Blind, and Autistic
kiwifarms.net
Because of the weather. Texas and Florida are too hot for him. This dude calls two 85 degree days in a row a heat wave.
Then Florida would have screwed him over hard. How would the the sad little pigroach handle 90 degrees and large parts of the year with near 100% humidity. Most of the South is like that, but Florida is the worst offender. Didn’t Leanna also have family in Florida who kight have been able to get her away from him?

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
He has done no maintenance or upgrades since he’s been there and the house is nearly 20 years old. That’s when shit starts needing to be replaced. Plus I’m convinced he has mold in his closet walls.
Idiot kid! That's not how houses work!

Phil is in a home owner's association. He probably thinks that they literally take care of everything. If something needed to be fixed or replaced the HOA would call him. It's like when your car needs an oil change, the dealership personally calls you every 3 months or 3000 miles and tells you to bring it in.

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
Idiot kid! That's not how houses work!

Phil is in a home owner's association. He probably thinks that they literally take care of everything. If something needed to be fixed or replaced the HOA would call him. It's like when your car needs an oil change, the dealership personally calls you every 3 months or 3000 miles and tells you to bring it in.
Well remember he never did an oil change for the entire time he owned the BMW.

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
I think Kat works at Fred Meyer.
*Phil has a Fred Meyer by his house, said Kat's job is close by
*Would be really easy to transfer to another Kroger affiliate
*Customer Service job

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
Well remember he never did an oil change for the entire time he owned the BMW.
To be fair, do we know he even drove the car more than 5,000 miles.

I think Kat works at Fred Meyer.
*Phil has a Fred Meyer by his house, said Kat's job is close by
*Would be really easy to transfer to another Kroger affiliate
*Customer Service job
It would be so pathetic if she works there, because DSP keeps complaining about not being able to do things because he doesn't have a car. The Fred Meyer is literally 2 blocks away, even DSP could waddle down there in 5 minutes and pick up the car or even ask Kat to walk to work when he needs the car.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
That mortgage is identified as "traditional" and is only (exactly) 5% of the sale price.

Doesn't that mean at the time of the mortgage application he had both godlike income, credit utilization, and credit score?

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That mortgage is identified as "traditional" and is only (exactly) 5% of the sale price.

Doesn't that mean at the time of the mortgage application he had both godlike income, credit utilization, and credit score?
I would guess that he represented as having godlike income at the time, which from his view-based ad contract, he probably did. And perhaps his credit score wasn't godawful if he was current on his CT mortgage and all his credit payments? His utilization was probably shit, although when he was actually applying for the mortgage, it may not have been as bad since he should have been fairly flush at that point and didn't need to rely on credit as much.

I would imagine that in the same situation now (like, say, that attempt at a refi), he'll be boned if he actually has a lot of loan and CC debt. Cause now he has less income (still 80-100k, but less than before), the same sky-high utilization, and probably a much worse credit score from not making payments on the CT mortgage for a while plus all the credit cards and loans he claims to have taken out.

Tags
None