DSP & where he lives/lived - CT KHANDO VS RENTON MANSION

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Faded

kiwifarms.net
His other justification was that the real estate values in Washington were starting to rise at the time of the move, so he thought if he bought in early, he could sell at the peak of the cycle and come out with a pretty penny. He claimed that all his market research showed real estate was a bad investment in Texas, which could not have been further from the truth at the time. In terms of proportional increases in property value, he would have made off way better in northern Texas than in Washington, and it would have been cheaper to buy in at the start. While Washington property values have been going up consistently steady since he bought in there, in Texas there has been an unprecedented growth cycle over the past half-decade. And this is stuff that anyone could have seen at the time, not just economist. The Texas growth was directly linked to a large number of corporate headquarter relocations to the state, all stuff that was planned out and in the news years ahead of time.
You only benefit from the house price increases if you actually SELL.
The profits come from the EXIT, when you realise the increases in value.

If you sit on it forever, it's all fluff and talk.

If it's true the Renton house he's in now has increased in value by $100,000.

I would sell asap. Because there's a high chance that will go down in value. And 100k is nothing to scoff at.

JackDavis

kiwifarms.net
You only benefit from the house price increases if you actually SELL.
The profits come from the EXIT, when you realise the increases in value.

If you sit on it forever, it's all fluff and talk.

If it's true the Renton house he's in now has increased in value by $100,000.

I would sell asap. Because there's a high chance that will go down in value. And 100k is nothing to scoff at.
Exactly, it could be worth $1M and it would mean nothing if you're just going to live in it.
What he says he's going to do is refinance it, so that instead of having mortgage debt of $200k, he's going to owe $300k + fees. I love it, he's such an idiot.

Ching_Chong

kiwifarms.net
No, no. I remember this too.. Bryan went spelunking for real estate records but it wasn't missed khando payments.

..I think he posted evidence of a proposed refinance on the CT property? This is bugging me now.. I'll go look.

Bryan called the real estate agent in charge of Phil's CT condo. Phil is delinquent in paying for that condo. So rather than paying his mortgage in Sept, he won't and then he does in Oct.

Nurse Ratchet

This. Is an ex-parrot. <3
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bryan called the real estate agent in charge of Phil's CT condo. Phil is delinquent in paying for that condo. So rather than paying his mortgage in Sept, he won't and then he does in Oct.
Thank you for clearing this up. Lol I'm sorry, I never did have any idea what he did or didn't look up. That post was my idea of epic lol, ultimate prank bro. But it doesn't even make enough sense to fail unless you caught the Metokur stream where he outed pol as a raging predatory flamer.

And with that, I will humbly take my "L" and show myself out... :left:

Agentsmith

kiwifarms.net
]Holy shit. Once upon a time there were other people in the pigpen.

While he paid WAY too much for that place, it really is a cute little condo.[/QUOTE]

Yes...Unusual to see him with other humans

Any one what think it's strange that a person would upload a 20min video tour of their house and life around it?

• Agree
Reactions: millais

Gout9Gaming

Gout 9 Pro Gaming Team - A DSP Company
kiwifarms.net
I always wondered about the CT condo. I hear about it a lot, so I decided to dig a little deeper tonight.
HOLY SHIT !!! These aren't condos, they are efficiency apartments . usually when a place has the word "condo" in the name you expect a bit of quality. this place is a run down shit hole built in the early 80's and it looks like nobody bothered to maintain or modernize these so called "condos".
I especially love the in-wall air conditioner, reminds me of a fucking motel room.
600sq ft. ??? you have got to be kidding me, mother goose had a bigger place and she lived in a god damn shoe.
I looked on a few realtor sites and found 3 of these condo's for sale, asking price ranging from $45,000-$57,000
The prices of these condos have sunk faster then Robert Kennedy's Car. Phil's unit has dropped a whopping 55.73% from the time he bought it. Records show a few units have sold in April of this year for $52,000-$75,000
This place is an absolute dump, if you look on some of the other listings you will see photos of the lobbies, which still have the old metal ashtray's stuck to the walls, pretty sure you couldn't smoke in public area's of a building since the early 90's . I am really not trying to nit-pick here but for a place that has a $342 per month HOA fee, you think the property managers would be on top of things.
I can see why Phil was attracted to this place they were both born in the 80's and both refuse to modernize.

I'd like to shake the hand of the man who sold this to him, because he really fucked Phil big time.

Sources:
The "Kings" Condo:
Other Condos:

Tags
None