• ”We're not in 4chan. I don't think calling someone a "nigger" is nice."
    "hahaha no”

DSP's 2018 Halloween Event

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Raven'sChild, Oct 30, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's just about time for D$P's Halloween Event and boy howdy is it already starting off with a number of interesting surprises:

1. Unlike last year, D$P didn't have to resort to having the Halloween Event as the sub goal two months in a row so the goal could be reached. Quite the opposite this time around with Tut and others gifting well over double the amount of Subs required to hit all the set goals ( Halloween Event stream, decorations and costume ). In an appalling display of entitlement, D$P not only refused to do anything special to celebrate having received such an astronomical amount for Subs, but completely took the wind out of his viewers celebratory mood by taking an unwarranted jab at a viewer who had not received a gifted sub.

2. While Patrons still were given The Power to nominate and vote on games to be played during the event, D$P decided on two of those games all on his own and is giving these two games priority over the others. Patrons now have The Power to choose two of the games that might be played IF he has enough time to squeeze them in. Now, having never been a patron, I am unsure if the voters can see the number of votes each nominee has received. I would not put it past D$P to hide these numbers so that he can ultimately choose which games he actually plays. I say this in part, because as it turns out, the two front runners in the poll just so happen to be games that D$P already owns. The nominated games that D$P knows nothing about ( 7 Days to Die and Monster Prom ) were barely mentioned and when spoken of his tone was one of disdain.

3) The Sub goal D$P Tries It video is now slated to be 'premiered' on the stream.

4) It has been claimed that additional decorations will be put up for the Event...after his chat balked at one string of Halloween themed lights and one string of Christmas lights comprising the promised stream decorations. The groundwork for these aforementioned additional decorations not making an appearance was lain at the same time with D$P bemoaning his uncertainty at being able to figure out how exactly to put these special decorations up. It should be pointed out that hanging the two strings of lights required an entire day off to accomplish. Thus, D$P's ability to add additional decorations without the aid of the previously needed entire day off seems an impossibility from the get go.

5) Khet is slated to make an appearance in costume. D$P was quick to make the disclaimer that she will not be there the entire time as she finds gore and graphic violence distasteful.

I decided to post this a day in advance that speculations might be discussed beforehand as well as commented on during and after the events takes place.

• Like Like x 11
    • Winner Winner x 7
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Raven'sChild

Raven'sChild Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one

kiwifarms.net
  2. I can understand Kat not wanting to spend too much time there since horses are known to spook easily.

• Winner  x 37
    • Like  x 4
    • Feels  x 2
    • Agree  x 1
    • Semper Fidelis  x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  3. We having a Halloween begathon now? Wow, Halloween really does get more like Christmas every year.

• Like Like x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  4. While I've no doubt there will be begging, this is the Halloween "marathon" that Tut single-handedly purchased via his 500+ sub donations.

• Agree Agree x 6
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Will Phil be accepting tips and donations in the form of Kit-Kat's and Sour Patch Kids? If so, I'd suggest saving yours to give to the kids who will be working much harder than him to earn them by walking the streets and going door-to-door.

kiwifarms.net
  6. I still have doubts Kat will actually show up. I guarantee something will, “come up,” and she will be unable to show. This is the particular event I’m waiting on to see if there really is trouble on Ram Ranch because I just have a a sinking feeling he mentioned it offhandedly to get people to shut up and is going to pretend like it was never said.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    thebonesauce

thebonesauce The black wind howls...

kiwifarms.net
  7. Having something come up is possible, but Phil's actively promoting that Kat will be there. It's on his little Twitter schedule picture, for instance.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Yeah I think Kat will be there as I don't think she's left the gout castle. The most I expect is she might be there for 30 minutes, maybe an hour. Mostly sitting in silence and maybe muttering a word here and there.

Equinox_

Equinox_ Binge Monster tbh

kiwifarms.net
  9. Will SecretLifeofDSP reappear to tickle Kat's fancy or to tell somebody to tell her to kiss Phil on the cheek? That would be gold dust.

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  10. It will be interesting to see how they interact considering the rumors that there is trouble in paradise.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. I'm sure she might have plans of her own since buying her an outfit to parade on stream seems like a waste of money, on both their ends(or Phil's since he most likely bought it for her)
    Pretty sad to dress up in costume if you don't plan on attending anything.

kiwifarms.net
  12. I agree that she has places to go/ parties to attend. She's a twenty-something from the MidWest living a stone's throw from trendy Seattle now. No way she's sitting at home watching D$P play video games on Halloween.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
  13. maybe a coworker party, or maybe any party (cause shes just saying) so she can actually go to tyrones!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #13 gaarashatan, Oct 30, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2018
    kiwifarms.net
  14. 'Sorry...uhhh...Phil, but I had a bit to much to drink, so I'm staying the night here. Wouldn't want to risk a DUI. See you tomorrow.'

• Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  15. I feel a bit of sympathy for Kat if she gets dragged onto today's stream. She just looks so uncomfortable sitting on the fap seat.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. DSpTweet1.png DSPtweet2.png

D$P set the start of his Halloween Event an hour later than it had previously been scheduled. Off to a good start Additionally, the end time of 7pm was not changed. D$P being to lazy to change both times or shaving an hour off his 'marathon'?

• Informative Informative x 2
    Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
  17. DSPTweet3.png
    Not an oversight. He is shaving an hour off the marathon.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Raven'sChild

kiwifarms.net
  18. Shaving an hour. Has also started the stream late and is doing a prestream before "costume reveal". So yeah, Kat's going to be sitting in silence.

• Feels Feels x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. lol she's actually there in complete silence

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.