DSP's Amazon Wish List - https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3RGWWKZJKJL5A

• The site was compromised. (Initial announcement) (What to do)
    Okay, now attachments should be working and the site should be very fast. If not, report it.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Post items he lists here and make fun of him being a thot.

TL;DR DSP added a fuck ton of gift cards and like one game to his wish list. He didn't set an address so you can't actually buy him any of this stuff. You have to look up and manually enter his address OR buy cards and send him the redemption code

Last edited:

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Calling it now: he will put up every upcoming new release he said he'd play in the Christmas podcast. Every single one. He may not do them all at once but they'll be in there eventually. This will be his litmus test to determine exactly how much of his business costs his fanbase will bear. Up until now he's just been asking people to buy him games they mention in chat they want to see him play. Now it'll be every game he's planned to play.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Can you send him items not actually on the list? I'd be tempted to buy him some exercise bands, but I know that's just $10 I'll never get back and he wouldn't even mention it so it would be more exceptional than a troll tip; I'm more curious than anything.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 3119967d0c

Pargon

Engaging in cultural trench warfare
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Can you send him items not actually on the list? I'd be tempted to buy him some exercise bands, but I know that's just $10 I'll never get back and he wouldn't even mention it so it would be more exceptional than a troll tip; I'm more curious than anything.
His home address is in the general thread's OP. You can send him whatever you want.

leChinkyRaccoon

kiwifarms.net
I was wondering about that cause his complex seems to have a centralized block of mail boxes, if he does get a lot of packages I wonder if they hold them at the condo's office or what, depending on how big the individual boxes are. One of the reasons I think he went all digital was mainly to faciliate his shut-in lifestyle, even though there would be advantages for flipping games he blows through in a few days.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Remember when he had the amazon refer link? And one time he mentioned what kinda things people bought with it, like a baby seat? Before he got banned from amazon ref program.

Sorry, but this amazon thing brings back memories.
Dood, what's the point of the referral program if you aren't allowed to constantly bring it up?

Those were almost his exact words. He couldn't shill it all the time, so it was worthless anyway.

Genie The Hedgehog

Gotta Wish Fast
kiwifarms.net
I like the idea of a whale burying him in giant dildos, however.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Heckler1

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Figured he would use this for useless crap and not actual games since he is so autistic about his schedule. How long until a game doesn't get to him on premiere day and he buys it himself or cancels the stream blaming the dumbfuck fan just trying to help his ungrateful ass out?

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dood, what's the point of the referral program if you aren't allowed to constantly bring it up?

Those were almost his exact words. He couldn't shill it all the time, so it was worthless anyway.
He didn't get banned for shilling it too much, he got banned because his affiliate link was to the home page. You're expected to link to products your audience might buy. They don't want to pay you to tell people Amazon exists, that's a waste of their money.

Cyber Bowling

kiwifarms.net
Figured he would use this for useless crap and not actual games since he is so autistic about his schedule.
This is what I'm actually hoping for. We know he wants new releases because in Phil's mind game X is the big new release that's finally going to put him back on everyone's radar. What we've only gotten hints at before is the other random expenses Phil wastes his money on. Having a wishlist to reference will give us a better idea on what Phil likes to throw his money at.

I'm predicting it ends up being relatively boring though. I think Phil's laziness will win over and his wishlist will quickly go the way of Patreon. Plus, I think tips are still the most appealing thing to Phil. It lets him add Seattle's whacky and totally real $40 sales tax to games when he demands them. Maybe if enough paypigs flock to it he'll care more, but I imagine most of them will want to stick to throwing their tugboat funds at Phil during the stream to get his momentary attention.

Anyone who is more knowledgeable about wishlists, can you purchase your own items? Cause I could see Phil also using this as a way to dodge criticism so he can make stupid purchases and brag about them without having to face criticism for breaking his narrative about not having money to pay his bills for the 50th time that month.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino