DSP's Amazon Wish List - https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3RGWWKZJKJL5A

Box Tie

kiwifarms.net
Random thought:

That's a fantastic idea.

Although it won't do more than make DSP scramble to find another bullshit excuse as to why he can't/won't take his camera downstairs these days, it'll be entertaining to watch him squirm trying to come up with a fresh idea, if he doesn't just go for the ol "I don't have time dood!" or "I don't have editing software!" chestnuts.

He could also just label the desire for DSP tries it to return a detractor meme, so many ways to slip out of doing something nice for the fans.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just as a matter of documentation, Phil's pissing and moaning worked again, and someone sent him both some PSN and Nintendo store credits. It's not clear how much, but it was at least $20 of each: https://overrustlelogs.xyz/stalk?channel=darksydephil&nick=somegoy15555

Pretty good chance this dipshit did too: [2019-07-12 18:52:06 UTC] insomniaticmeat: bleedpurple75 bonus7 ok chat is back, i thought it was just me. PM'd u on twitter with little gift whenever u want to look at that...

[2019-07-12 17:59:51 UTC] insomniaticmeat: 6 peeps can buy $10 nintendo codes. just saying, it's easier than one person spend $60
[2019-07-12 18:31:18 UTC] insomniaticmeat: bleedpurple200 bonus20 Another people can consider is instead of one person buying u a $60 gift card, 6 people can buy $10 cards. it's easier plus it is for content

Just looked and DQ Builders 2 is off the wishlist, so he either got it gifted directly or enough credit was given. Anybody watch the end of the stream to see?

bearsintrees

kiwifarms.net
Just looked and DQ Builders 2 is off the wishlist, so he either got it gifted directly or enough credit was given. Anybody watch the end of the stream to see?
Untitled.png

DankSydePhil

Big ups
kiwifarms.net

Nobody brought the game for him, Phil did himself and played it off as "An Anonymous Someone" Tactic because nobody would pay 60 bucks for it. He tried and waited all week for some stupid fish pig to bite, but by Wednesday, he said in stream nobody got it for him, then proceed to make a Twitter post about it for a 4 and 10 hail mary play hoping someone would before today/friday. Then mid stream today pulled the ole "Anonymous" card which just means he did himself but he wants those small pig followers to believe their fan base for him did it. Its classic DumbSydePhil, and thats the bottom line.

Last edited by a moderator:

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody brought the game for him, Phil did himself and played it off as "An Anonymous Someone" Tactic because nobody would pay 60 bucks for it. He tried and waited all week for some stupid fish pig to bite, but by Wednesday, he said in stream nobody got it for him, then proceed to make a Twitter post about it for a 4 and 10 hail mary play hoping someone would before today/friday. Then mid stream today pulled the ole "Anonymous" card which just means he did himself but he wants those small pig followers to believe their fan base for him did it. Its classic DumbSydePhil, and thats the bottom line.

Nah, see my post above. Two separate people (one of which is a long-time fan who occasionally gives chunks of money) indicated they were gifting him something. His bitching worked just enough.

Did he ever explain why he wanted Dragon Quest Builders specifically on Switch so much that it was the version on his wishlist? It looks a bit worse than the PS4 version and the frame rate can get pretty CHAHPPY during action. Maybe Kat really wanted something to play when ignoring him on the couch.
he claims there isn't a digital version to put on his wishlist other than the switch version.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Any way to troll this wishlist? Can we "reserve" items we want to buy at a certain date and then set a reminder that when it's time to order the item, cancel, then "reserve" to purchase the item again?

I'm trying to see if there's any way we can put all the requested items in limbo such as PIggy will think people are indeed buying the item but cancel at the last minute, rinse-repeat. You could hold wishlist items in perpetuity and he'd either have to create a new wishlist or shut it down.

It'd make for some amazing salt that I would love to hear.
While that is very gay op-y, trolls already found out how to fuck with it. Apparently Amazon offers the option to "purchase elsewhere" and that pings dsp, or some shit like that.

Sparkletor 2.0

My first Jonbenet accidentally died
kiwifarms.net
Any way to troll this wishlist? Can we "reserve" items we want to buy at a certain date and then set a reminder that when it's time to order the item, cancel, then "reserve" to purchase the item again?

I'm trying to see if there's any way we can put all the requested items in limbo such as PIggy will think people are indeed buying the item but cancel at the last minute, rinse-repeat. You could hold wishlist items in perpetuity and he'd either have to create a new wishlist or shut it down.

It'd make for some amazing salt that I would love to hear.
No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.

Prince Lotor

I'm not an eldritch horror! I'm a human being!
kiwifarms.net
Just putting this here for the sake of autistic tracking purposes. My guess would be two people bought him $60 worth of each. . .basically after what, 2 or 3 days of crying?, two people sent him enough True Gamer bucks to buy the game on each system at the same time or whatever.

• Informative
Reactions: JMR and WutangLee

WutangLee

Don't you got better things than reading this?
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, I noticed that about Phil. He seems to cushion everything with "people want me to do this" or "people didn't like that". I wonder why Phil plays the "Anonymous" card so frequently for when playing videogames. Is he ashamed to admit he likes things like Persona or weeb trash?

• Agree
Reactions: Draza and STALKER

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the Exceptional Illuminati
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I noticed that about Phil. He seems to cushion everything with "people want me to do this" or "people didn't like that". I wonder why Phil plays the "Anonymous" card so frequently for when playing videogames. Is he ashamed to admit he likes things like Persona or weeb trash?

Because it pushes possible blame / failures / guilt on others while he seems like a nice guy that pays attention to the wants and needs of his fans.
He also never wants to be wrong, so make of that what you will.

Also, welcome to the farms.

Kosher Dill

Pumpkin Chips
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why doesn't he go through the gouter rim of Amazon and find a bunch of those stupid "As Seen on TV" products or other similarly gimmicky items and add those to his wish list? He could use those dumb things as DSP Tries It bait
He already did that a few times, like that ear cleaner gadget. You know, the one from the Snort Burnell intro, "what you are about to see is absolutely disgusting".

Schmeckel

Silver Shamrock
kiwifarms.net
He already did that a few times, like that ear cleaner gadget. You know, the one from the Snort Burnell intro, "what you are about to see is absolutely disgusting".
Yeah, but he was the one who paid for it. (The paypigs REALLY did, anyhow...) If he put a bunch of stupid crap on his wishlist, his cult would gobble it up if it meant different kahntent coming from the uric acid messiah. And, to be ahnest, he'd seriously get a greater amount of views and such for doing it if he embraces his inner muppet, you see what I mean?