DSP's Amazon Wish List - https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3RGWWKZJKJL5A

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Someone bought at least 1 $10 PSN card. Date purchased is October 22nd, while it's still the 21st here in the states, so presumably someone from Europe made the purchase.

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
Someone bought at least 1 $10 PSN card. Date purchased is October 22nd, while it's still the 21st here in the states, so presumably someone from Europe made the purchase.
Good old government mandated neet bux.

Pargon

He don't
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good old government mandated neet bux.
Would that be more or less depressing than someone having actually worked for the money it cost to buy it?

Whenever I'm about to make a new purchase, I always try to think of the cost in terms of how many hours I'll have worked to have made the cash to afford it. It really puts things into a different perspective and I've walked from more than one transaction thinking, "this isn't worth the bullshit I put up with to be able to get it".

There exists no measurement of time short enough in which I'd be willing to turn over the money I made during it to DSP.

jellycar

50% Patty Hearst/50% Natasha Romanoff
kiwifarms.net
Hasn't Phil heard that Remedy are specifically targeting encouraging totally empowered female streamers to play their early copies of Control as soon as possible? Shouldn't he be enraged by broken street date bitches hustling in on his action? Remedy also reportedly sold a whole bunch of their own shares last week in preparation for Control's seemingly obvious bomb because they know it's another low effort linear shootbang 6/10 joint just like Quantum Break. So of course DSP wants to pay even fucking more out the ass (it's not his money afterall he collects those cheques by rolling up into a chargemaster disabled parking space for the handoff) for a game like this that has zero hype behind it or even faith from the developers. It would make a little extra sense if he wanted Katherine to feel totally empowered on the couch playing after him but he'll one and done delete it and she won't even get a look in.
Surprise lol it was a hit and won a shitton of awards

Frogga

kiwifarms.net
Don't think he bothered mentioning that one on stream, did he?
Some searches for relevant keywords on PigPigGo turn up no mention of it. Seems like he kept this one under wraps.

Something I did find while searching was he mentioned he was going to buy Dragon Ball Z Kakarot a day before it came out during his State of The Stream Address (January 16th). So maybe he didn't spend those PSN credits on DBZ Kakarot since he already bought the game (likely using pity tips) by the time someone bought that PSN card.

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
This thread was started June 23, 2019. I’m assuming he started this about that time. It was speculated that he was trying to skirt around income taxes. But in light of the bankruptcy, has this been an attempt to skirt around the income threshold to qualify for Chapter 7? I know it’s exceptionally optimistic to think he was thinking that far ahead.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This thread was started June 23, 2019. I’m assuming he started this about that time. It was speculated that he was trying to skirt around income taxes. But in light of the bankruptcy, has this been an attempt to skirt around the income threshold to qualify for Chapter 7? I know it’s exceptionally optimistic to think he was thinking that far ahead.
He's not that smart. I think he just figured it would be another way to get relatively "behind the scenes" money to buy games while also continuing his begging for money for WWE Champions "bills".

Tags
None