DSP's Amazon Wish List - https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3RGWWKZJKJL5A

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's getting fucked since I believe he basically admitted he does these wish lists and begging for PSN cards to commit tax fraud.
I'm sure he thought that, but I have no doubt the tax preparer disabused him of that notion. I suspect he mainly likes the fact that it frees up more gacha money for his Bejeweled wrasslin'.

hector85

kiwifarms.net
TurboGrafx Mini bundle purchased today. Not released until Dec 31st, 2020.
wow really? I wonder how hes gonna react to the fact that half the games are in Japanese. its not like he did a little research beforehand right?

also he put the bundle with the ac adapter on his wishlist but no USB A - C cable? the hori adapter product page says it's the adapter only no cable, is he gonna bitch about it during the unboxing? or is he gonna realize he can just use the adapter that came with his genesis mini instead of asking someone to spend an extra $20.

Last edited:

hector85

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1206085

A new wireless controller added and purchased (edit: maybe just added?) yesterday. This certainly screams "behind-the-scenes" deal. Has he talked about doing this? Regardless, he'd best be reporting this as income to Nancy and the IRS.
he was whining about his left stick pulling left on it's own on a CoD stream earlier in the week, guess he really needs a new controller because of it. guess its not bad enough to stop him from playing nioh though.

PieceofShet

kiwifarms.net
he was whining about his left stick pulling left on it's own on a CoD stream earlier in the week, guess he really needs a new controller because of it. guess its not bad enough to stop him from playing nioh though.
Tahts right. I wonder if he gonna mention it on stream that he added this. Keep an eye on it.

lavrentiyberia

kiwifarms.net
wow really? I wonder how hes gonna react to the fact that half the games are in Japanese. its not like he did a little research beforehand right?

also he put the bundle with the ac adapter on his wishlist but no USB A - C cable? the hori adapter product page says it's the adapter only no cable, is he gonna bitch about it during the unboxing? or is he gonna realize he can just use the adapter that came with his genesis mini instead of asking someone to spend an extra $20.
Don't worry, nothing uses USB-C these days.

Frogga

🐸
kiwifarms.net
Regardless, he'd best be reporting this as income to Nancy and the IRS.
I don’t think Nancy brought up his wishlist during the 341 call. Considering Phil doesn’t shill the wishlist anymore, or even thank the people buying the stuff on his wishlist, I doubt he reported anything from the wishlist on his taxes or bankruptcy filing. I wouldn’t be surprised if his Hotmail is so full of spam and unban requests that he didn’t see the PSN and Nintendo credits people bought him.

Tags
None