DSP's Amazon Wish List - https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/3RGWWKZJKJL5A

hector85

kiwifarms.net
not sure if I'm reading this right but it looks like some pig bought it for him on 3/26? also why does he need 2?

Attachments

• 20200522_191148.jpg
    20200522_191148.jpg
    193.6 KB · Views: 167

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
not sure if I'm reading this right but it looks like some pig bought it for him on 3/26? also why does he need 2?

I think it's the same mistake I made. Whenever he adds something to the list, it shows that date as the date of last purchase. No idea why he "needs" 2, though. I would assume a mistake on his part.

hector85

kiwifarms.net
I think it's the same mistake I made. Whenever he adds something to the list, it shows that date as the date of last purchase. No idea why he "needs" 2, though. I would assume a mistake on his part.
thats weird that it labels the date he added it on as "last purchased on". either way looks like it actually sold out or it's that thing Amazon does where they make it so people cant buy an item they're currently working on shipping out. either way hope he doesn't get this thing.

Tatu Carreta

kiwifarms.net
I was watching old videos of Phil complaining about controllers and one of his complaints is that wireless controllers drop inputs, stupid sony detractors only sell wireless controllers! How is he supposed to play now?*sigh*

Reactions: Sparkletor 2.0

yoshitsune

Genpei cowboy
kiwifarms.net
I was watching old videos of Phil complaining about controllers and one of his complaints is that wireless controllers drop inputs, stupid sony detractors only sell wireless controllers! How is he supposed to play now?*sigh*
"But Phil you can just buy a super long microUSB cable and connect it to your PS5 and play it wired" Uhhhh, WRONG! *leans in*

Prince Lotor

A Cenobite from Hellraiser 17: Hellbilly Helliday
kiwifarms.net
It's little manipulative things like this that remind me what a pathetic e-begging asshole Phil is.
On his stream he is constantly crying to everyone about how if you don't give him $10 right now he won't have bred to eat tomorrow.
Then he gets on Twitter and says that at the drop of a hat there are no less than 10 people chomping at the bit to buy him a new PS5 controller, and if you are lucky and act quick enough you could be the one who gets that privilege.

Funny how quickly and effortlessly he fell into being an e-thot once his YouTube dripfeed dried-up. He's always been a natural when it comes to being a shameless whore.