DSP's Bankruptcy Pipe Dream - Spoiler: It's not saying "I'm not paying" like he thinks it is.

DiabeticSP

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Phil thinks he needs a fancy car.

Phil thinks he needs a 'good' car. Whats a good car? WELL, let me tell you. Sure the civic is cheap, but its a buyers market, sir! You dont want a CHEAP car, you want QUALITY. Now, just for you, we can finance this BMW at...

Phil's a fucking mark. Its a solid 60% of the reason he can't keep money in his pocket. Even the worst car salesman would tell Phil was a mark within minutes of talking to him.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Phil thinks he needs a fancy car.

Phil thinks he needs a 'good' car. Whats a good car? WELL, let me tell you. Sure the civic is cheap, but its a buyers market, sir! You dont want a CHEAP car, you want QUALITY. Now, just for you, we can finance this BMW at...

Phil's a fucking mark. Its a solid 60% of the reason he can't keep money in his pocket. Even the worst car salesman would tell Phil was a mark within minutes of talking to him.
If you only leave the house once a week and the grocery store is a block down the street, you don't need a fucking car.

Bam. Sell that shit for $1800 and tell Kat to take the bus. (Bus stop is also at the end of his street)

Kheapathic

I only check my phone, when I'm lonely and spergy
kiwifarms.net
If you only leave the house once a week and the grocery store is a block down the street, you don't need a fucking car.

Bam. Sell that shit for $1800 and tell Kat to take the bus. (Bus stop is also at the end of his street)

Only problem with that is you know Kat would be out the door ASAP if she had to take a bus. She moved from a Subaru to a Toyota she probably thought would be a BMW. If she actually had to walk and didn't have the freedom a car provides; she'd be jumping on the first man out of Phil's house.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Only problem with that is you know Kat would be out the door ASAP if she had to take a bus. She moved from a Subaru to a Toyota she probably thought would be a BMW. If she actually had to walk and didn't have the freedom a car provides; she'd be jumping on the first man out of Phil's house.
I mean Kat was arrested for living in an abandoned house.

She probably would ride the bus.

James Smith

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I mean Kat was arrested for living in an abandoned house.
No she wasn't. Her landlord got a judge to order law enforcement to remove her from a house or apartment if she didn't leave. This has been said repeatedly.

Most landlords will do this the day they decide to evict you, before they even know whether or not you'll voluntarily vacate.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
No she wasn't. Her landlord got a judge to order law enforcement to remove her from a house or apartment if she didn't leave. This has been said repeatedly.

Most landlords will do this the day they decide to evict you, before they even know whether or not you'll voluntarily vacate.
Okay,

I think Kat would take a bus because she doesn't have money to pay rent.

• DRINK!
Reactions: Haunter

Schmeckel

Tryptophan Coma
kiwifarms.net
What an empty headed idiot. Phil lives in a MAXIMUM SECURITY SUPER GATED COMMUNITY. It's ILLEGAL for buses to go into that place. Khet will just have to suck it up and drive his real adult vehicle (purchased in a buyers market, by the way) so she can go to work. Wow. Maybe you should mature a little bit before you start talking about things you don't know anything about.

In all seriousness, though, she'd never use public transit, nor would Phil endorse it. She drives his car everywhere and is likely his personal chauffeur, except for when there's a dusting of snow on the ground and she sees ghosts when it snows. Paying bus fare would eat into his tip money (cause he pays for everything), and so it's just easier to have her drive his car and fill up once a week or so.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
What an empty headed idiot. Phil lives in a MAXIMUM SECURITY SUPER GATED COMMUNITY. It's ILLEGAL for buses to go into that place. Khet will just have to suck it up and drive his real adult vehicle (purchased in a buyers market, by the way) so she can go to work. Wow. Maybe you should mature a little bit before you start talking about things you don't know anything about.

In all seriousness, though, she'd never use public transit, nor would Phil endorse it. She drives his car everywhere and is likely his personal chauffeur, except for when there's a dusting of snow on the ground and she sees ghosts when it snows. Paying bus fare would eat into his tip money (cause he pays for everything), and so it's just easier to have her drive his car and fill up once a week or so.
Google maps his address. Bus stop is right there.

actually

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Google maps his address. Bus stop is right there.

Look, Google owns Youtube, and we all know how fucking stoopid Youtube is, and how they just consistently fuck Phil over, ok? That "bus stop" was illegally contributed to Google maps by a detractor, but because Google is all algorithms and no street smarts, they won't fix it. Ok, dood?

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Look, Google owns Youtube, and we all know how fucking stoopid Youtube is, and how they just consistently fuck Phil over, ok? That "bus stop" was illegally contributed to Google maps by a detractor, but because Google is all algorithms and no street smarts, they won't fix it. Ok, dood?
I was unaware that Google places fake bus stops.

I apologize.

Tags
None