DSP's Hair Mega-Hyper-Ultra Thread - Patchy goatee talk included

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
So, this is what I find for right around $400/mo:
View attachment 1016930

Not the best, but certainly not $2000 just for stepping in the door. Hell, if you spend an extra $17/mo you get basically the same plan except no deductible.

In your 20s all the way to mid 30s health insurance is almost superfluous, especially if you have to pay for all of it. Smarter choice is to bank that amount and invest it. If he would have done that for just 5 years he'd have an extra $24,000 kicking around.
This is Phi. It's too complicated for him and he hates doing Adult busy work. I wouldn't be surprised if he has his parents do this type of shit for him.

Last edited:

SkippyLongbottom

kiwifarms.net
Here is Phil mocking his chat for saying he shouldn't shower every day, then says he doesn't shower every day. Sometimes he uses a wash cloth on his armpits and nether regions
View attachment 1021318

Shoutouts PigPigGo
Ah yes, the Polish shower. Have to keep the hair nice and greasy like a true authentic Italian while smelling musky as a Polish person. Thanks Mama Burnell.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is Phil mocking his chat for saying he shouldn't shower every day, then says he doesn't shower every day. Sometimes he uses a wash cloth on his armpits and nether regions
View attachment 1021318

Shoutouts PigPigGo
Damn, he really is living like a pig. Combined with the fact that he has not had a dental cleaning in 10 years, it's no wonder Khat prefers not to sleep in the same bed as him.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1021318

Shoutouts PigPigGo
I just want ya to know more than a 'Winner' rating of my appreciation of this clip; I've talked about this clip multiple times and could not ever find it again through the sewerage of Dave uploads.

Regulas

https://i.imgur.com/lGsfFyY.jpg
kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised he hasn't shaved his head as a tip goal. It'd be a cheap way to bait the whales and he'd have a low-maintenance hairstyle. Also, ironic how he's going on about cancel culture when he's trying to use it himself.

Tags
None