DSP's Hair Mega-Hyper-Ultra Thread - Patchy goatee talk included

Regulas

https://i.imgur.com/lGsfFyY.jpg
kiwifarms.net
It's also a pretty common way to deal with balding, a reality he seems to struggle with. It might result in him really looking like a fat thumb, though.
I can see it.
darksydephil.jpg

James Smith

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Has he not considered investing in Finasteride tablets or anything like that
I've researched hair loss prevention and removal. It's not that I have a micro hair or anything, it's actually normal size. Finasteride can slow (maybe halt, I don't know that) a certain cause of hair loss but it can't reverse it. The type of hair loss it deals with is literal death of hair follicles; once they're dead they're dead.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If he's so adamant about the headphones causing the hair loss, why doesn't he switch to using some kind of audio output setup that doesn't have a band that sits over the top of the head. Surely there is some kind of earbud type thing he could use.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
someone found the hair brush he mentioned on stream today

designed specifically for thinning hair, and made from pig hair

Attachments

• 4128E649-8496-4B7C-A3D6-BE00E30E6FFC.png
    4128E649-8496-4B7C-A3D6-BE00E30E6FFC.png
    141.6 KB · Views: 221

Fuckoffdad

you'll be where you belong
kiwifarms.net
When was the last time our favorite apex predator (of wheelchairs/rascal aficionados) and all round super turbo chad had his mane taken in by the hairdresser? Was it around November when Kat last asserted herself as super turbo Mahm and forced him to get it done? I just remember apparently we need haircuts!

I was thinking about the general weirdness not just of his clingyness over making sure he keeps this woman in his life while he's been so willing to toss everyone else under the bus; when there's in fact so little difference in the before and after. Sometimes it's barely looked as though his hair's had anything more than a 3 minute tidy up. He travels far out of his way to reach her.. I might wonder if she isn't one of those haidressers who does the job via callout at people's houses then she moved an hour in the opposite direction and he insisted on giving chase rather than just finding someone else or going to an actual salon.

The more I consider it the more it sounds like a very DSP-like move to not want to do anything in public if he can possibly avoid it and further cement his inability to accept changes that occur in his scheduled adult life. I imagine in this case he'd be paying more than he would at a barbers as well for the privilege of being able to sit in his kitchen (now hers) and be told in confidence by a trained professional that's he's certainly not losing any hair at all.

Just one of those thoughts that strikes you through the day. The endless living weirdness of P.P Burnell.. the real free entertaining content he provides for us all.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
he doesn't have any social obligations so why doesn't he just go to supercuts? its cheap and they do a good enough job. His autism about chasing the hair dresser is so lol.
The same reason he won't go to Wal-Mart. Poor people go to Supercuts at the strip mall. Phil drives an hour away to see a personal hair stylist.

Instead of spending $3 on a bag of fajita fixin's at Wal-Mart he will spend $5 on the same product at Fred Meyer. Instead of getting a haircut for $20 at Supercuts he spends $50 to get a custom style from his hairdresser.

Pargon

Hitler died, my mother also died
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The same reason he won't go to Wal-Mart. Poor people go to Supercuts at the strip mall. Phil drives an hour away to see a personal hair stylist.

Instead of spending $3 on a bag of fajita fixin's at Wal-Mart he will spend $5 on the same product at Fred Meyer. Instead of getting a haircut for $20 at Supercuts he spends $50 to get a custom style from his hairdresser.
A custom hairstyle on that head of hair, worn by a man who views showering as work and is actively balding, is like getting a $20 car wash for your 1982 Dodge Omni. It's either hubris or vanity and either way it's retarded.

Tags
None