DSP's Hair Mega-Hyper-Ultra Thread - Patchy goatee talk included

Chaosbandit

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1216922
What the hell is happening? He always had a split there but now it's cut right through to the front of the hairline. How can he still claim this is the headphone's fault. It's 3 inches in front of the headphones.
You don't know.
Maybe he wears his headphones in a manner they weren't designed for when he's not "working".

Didn't think about that, did you?

DampSoggyPanties

Sodden and Shameful
kiwifarms.net
Kinda glad that I started going bald pretty early, just shaved it off and called it a day.

In regards to some of the guys hairline though, I haven't got a fucking clue what it's doing. Usually baldness follows some kind of pattern. Maybe it's decided to do whatever the hell it wants to see if it can be labelled as a detractor?

Schmeckel

Praise 'til you're hollow
kiwifarms.net
Kinda glad that I started going bald pretty early, just shaved it off and called it a day.

In regards to some of the guys hairline though, I haven't got a fucking clue what it's doing. Usually baldness follows some kind of pattern. Maybe it's decided to do whatever the hell it wants to see if it can be labelled as a detractor?
I kinda noticed that the corners of my dome were creeping back little by little (as was normal in the males in my family...) but I also noticed that I was getting a little bit of the bird's nest action going on up top. Inquiring both parents, it's something that has happened to various males on my pop's side without much pattern to speak of.

Hair stuff is random. You can sort of predict it, but nothing is really certain. No amount of showering with selson blue is gonna change it.

Tags
None