DSP's Halloween Marathon Bingo -

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Square ideas:

Compliments his own "decorations". Max of 2 items added to what is there.
Complains about costume getting in his way/making him mess up.
Complains about controls in old game being bad.
Misses jump scare because he's fucking around and/or staring at chat.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
“Hey guys, I don’t know if you notice but there’s a stream going on...”
Random DSP buzzwords akin to barrel wobble or lag tactic.
“Chill, fun, interactive”
“Pahsitive shtreem”

Nurse Ratchet

I don't wanna sound like a queer or nothin, but
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
  • Kat Wears Whorish Costume
  • Muh Tacksis
  • "GTAS"
  • (Free Spot = SNOORRRRRT)
  • Demands asspats for sweet decorations
  • Fahhhg Machine
  • No Fahhhg Machine
  • Shit-Tier Fanmade DSP Halloween Trap Music REEEEmix/es
  • Abject Abuse/Misuse of the Word "Literally"
  • IKEA Mention
  • Ragequit

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
  • Kat Wears Whorish Costume
  • Muh Tacksis
  • "GTAS"
  • (Free Spot = SNOORRRRRT)
  • Demands asspats for sweet decorations
  • Fahhhg Machine
  • No Fahhhg Machine
  • Shit-Tier Fanmade DSP Halloween Trap Music REEEEmix/es
  • Abject Abuse/Misuse of the Word "Literally"
  • IKEA Mention
  • Ragequit
i thought about the free spot being snort, but then i saw snort on the bingo :P

Reactions: Nurse Ratchet

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I've got enough for 5x5 now + some, any last minute ideas before I update the link?

Reactions: gaarashatan

A Witty Name

A Witty Title
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd say that the free space is missing, but considering what I got as my center space, I think that could actually be the free space.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'd say that the free space is missing, but considering what I got as my center space, I think that could actually be the free space.
There is a free space spot but since the cards are randomly generated not all cards will have it. You can always just generate a new card until you have one, but a lot of the spots are pretty much guaranteed to happen.

ProdigalDuke

Boundless and bare
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't play both Patron's Choice games. Then has a bitchfit when folk complain about it, saying people should contribute because they want to support him, not to demand what he does with his stream.

I think he might play one for like 30 mins, then skip the other.

Brightsydephil

Aka ThesaurusBoy72
kiwifarms.net
he will likely play 40 mins of most the games he plans to play because they're old and chat will say it's boring and or not scary. expect Black ops 4 Blackout toward the end of the night.

Hyped for his first dsp tries it in forever, i get a sick satisfaction watching piggy eat.

thebonesauce

The North American Jape
kiwifarms.net
he will likely play 40 mins of most the games he plans to play because they're old and chat will say it's boring and or not scary. expect Black ops 4 Blackout toward the end of the night.

Hyped for his first dsp tries it in forever, i get a sick satisfaction watching piggy eat.
I once threatened to kill a man who chewed like Phil. Told him I would smother him in his sleep. I don’t understand how anyone could stand to listen to that.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino