• “100. Defendant Kokkinos has personally posted to Kiwi Farms, and contributed to the harassment against Plaintiff's there.”

DSP's Loan & Savings Company

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by neger psykolog, Nov 25, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. Since DSP's finances are starting to become a large talking point, I'm stickying this thread. I'll also copy some informative posts from the megathread when I get a chance.

This place is a discuss to keep track of Phil's financial situation including:
    • tax/loan/debt amount speculation
    • income from sources speculation
    • gin expenditure speculation

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    #1 neger psykolog, Nov 25, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2018
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Good idea as this will be a common topic through January at least. Like all Dsp emergencies it is fun to speculate but skeptical this will lead anywhere other then another bill Dsp will make minimum payments on for years to come. Actually it will be his fans making those payments since he already changed his tune from only wanting moral support to hoping there is some "wealthy investor" who watches his channel that can foot the bill for him.

kiwifarms.net
  3. The shyster makes 6k a month; he'll be fine though he'll bitch all out given how he might finally have to ration out his money.

Adamska

Adamska Last Gunman
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. [​IMG]

^sums it up pretty nicely, and the way he handles his finances reminds me of the opera episode where lucy admits to bouncing money between accounts until she finally ran out of any funds

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    Lurkette

Lurkette ★★☆☆☆
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. Since this is all about the finances, let's see how well crying about your business tax issues actually pays.

20171123-01 Hate Live 43 Thanksgiving:
    *$21.65 from GoldenColts, $90 in $10+ cheers including 2x$25 cheerleader, >60% cheering.*
    *A $300, 4x$100 & $50 big tips. $786 total tips >55% of all previous tipping this month.*
    Twitch income total: Subs ~$41 & cheers ~$148.40 & tips ~$786 = ~$975.40
    Twitch income total to this point: Subs ~$395.50 & cheers ~$1619.66 & tips ~$2141.35 = ~$4156.51
    20171123-02 NfS Payback 5th:
    *As a counterpoint, this tiny amount of cheering is just under 1% of cheering for the month so far.*
    Twitch income total: Subs ~$5 & cheers ~$16.05 & tips ~$38 = ~$59.05
    Twitch income total to this point: Subs ~$400.50 & cheers ~$1635.71 & tips ~$2179.35 = ~$4215.56

20171124-01 Assassin's Creed Origins 10th:
    *$50 cheer from new user, $10+$6.10 GoldenColts & $5+$1 from Karlis_K, >85% cheering.*
    *$250, $100 & $80 tips account for all the tips, meaning $1180 in big tips since yesterday.*
    Twitch income total: Subs ~$12.50 & cheers ~$80.90 & tips ~$430 = ~$523.40
    Twitch income total to this point: Subs ~$413 & cheers ~$1716.61 & tips ~$2609.35 = ~$4738.96
    20171124-02 Mario Odyssey 10th:
    *2x$25 cheers from different people & $10 from a 3rd, plus $6 total from GoldenColts >90% cheering.*
    Twitch income total: Subs ~$10 & cheers ~$72.30 & tips ~$6 = ~$88.30
    Twitch income total to this point: Subs ~$423 & cheers ~$1788.91 & tips ~$2615.35 = ~$4827.26

Overall these 2 days paid ~$68.50 in subs, ~$317.65 in cheers & ~$1260 in tips, ~$1646.15 overall.

• Informative Informative x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  6. Good god. I bet there are panhandlers on the street who wish they had half the bs skills Phil has. Homelessness would be at an all time low.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    kiwifarms.net
    • Informative Informative x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Just watched the video on his planned Patreon changes in 2018. He's trying to suck more money out of people by basing the events off of how many Twitch subs he can get. He's lucky he gets what he does now. I wouldn't be surprised if this change is what eventually fucks him over on Twitch.

Phil's desperate for some of that easy tax-free money to bail him out of his latest fuckup that he's not taking ownership of, and once again blaming others. And why is he still going on about his money issues when it's rude to ask about money. I guess it's not rude to just throw your money issues onto the people watching your content and hope they throw more money at you like tossing marshmallows to that one old, fat bear at the zoo that is almost dead from marshmallow-induced diabetes.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
    DiabeticShitheadPhil

DiabeticShitheadPhil 15 bucks little man, put that shit in my hand

kiwifarms.net
  8. Is Phil's "tax problem" just that he didn't realize he needs to pay his taxes himself? I haven't been following him for the past few months.

kiwifarms.net
  9. He had an accountant from CT doing his taxes for both CT and federal. When he moved he asked the accountant if there were any taxes for WA and the guy told him no. Instead of getting confirmation by either Googling or asking a local accountant he was lazy and took the guy's word for it. 3.5 years later he owes all of those years' back taxes.

• Like Like x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  10. So Phil elaborated on the tax thing some more. Quite a lot of uncertainty thrown in there still. Screenshot courtesy of @EddyB43
    upload_2017-11-30_6-25-46.png

• Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. What a shameless ass DSP is. He owns property? If money really were tight he could sell it and rent a cheaper place.

Oh wait!

kiwifarms.net
  12. So with the new tax bill probably incoming, what does fate have in store for our Phil?

neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. Gout of the wallet.

• Winner Winner x 1
    SoapQueen1

SoapQueen1 speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  14. :stress:

What? I just paid off my back taxes.. Now I have to pay even more? This is totally a puzzle tax! Bugged legislation d00d!

• Like Like x 1
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Since DSP's finances are starting to become a large talking point, I'm stickying this thread. I'll also copy some informative posts from the megathread when I get a chance.

• Like Like x 1
    neger psykolog

neger psykolog moon goons for communism detection
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  16. Can you copy over one of the posts about his bill breakdown per month? And here's the February 2018 summary, including @EddyB43 's tip count and an estimate of Phil's youtube revenue:

Unique cheerers: 375
    Total cheers: 7878
    Final bit total is: $ 2820.49
    Average cheer: $ 0.36
    Subs: 287 (275@$4.99, 8@$9.99, 4@$24.99, 37 gifted)
    Final sub total is: $ 757.50
    Unique tippers: 0
    Final tip total is: $ 0.00
    Live pet total is: $ 0.00
    Total money is: $ 3577.99

Patreon was ~$840 or so. Youtube had 1.39M views, so take the high end of $1 CPM across all videos, giving ~$1400 from Youtube, and the tips were at least $1400 (at least b/c less than $5 tips don't show up on screen and Eddy's not listening for verbal mentions of sub $5).

So all told, Phil brought in around $7240 (at least) before taxes, fees, and so on. Definitely one of his lower months overall.

• Like Like x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. With 2 mortgages he better be making a hell of a lot more than $6k a month. Guy's gotta be stretched to the max.

18. Here's a 2017 breakdown of Phil's monthly/yearly estimated knowable expenses. Knowable meaning that they are reasonably predictable bills like mortgage payments, utilities, etc. Food costs and truly random expenses (an A/C failure, for instance) aren't included.

WA Mortgage (assuming all fees as well, like homeowner's insurance): $1500 x 12 = $18000
    CT Mortgage (same thing here): $1500 x 12 = $18000
    Electric / Water (based on my recollection of the leaked info): $150 x 12 = $1800
    Internet + Streaming Services: $450 x 12 = $5400
    Federal Taxes (Estimated based on $100k self-employed income): ~$1200 x 12 = $14400
    Health Insurance: $300 x 12 = $3600
    WA Property Tax (didn't look this up; based on recollection): $3500 (yearly)
    CT Property Tax (looked it up): $1600 (yearly)
    Car Payment (total guess, aimed high): $300 x 12 = $3600
    CC / Business Loan Payments (total guess again): $1200 x 12 = $14400
    Car Insurance (guess): $100 x 12 = $1200
    Phone (based on vague memory of post-Leanna change): $30 x 12 = $360

Totalled up, that equals a range of ~$85,860-86,360 annually, or about $7167 monthly. And this doesn't include food, games purchased, and so on. This also almost certainly over-estimates due to not considering deductions and so on. But it gives at least some idea of where the "break-even" point might be. ***NOTE: This applies to 2017 and previous.***

As @SoapQueen1 helpfully pointed out, however, the federal taxes should drop rather precipitously for DSP in 2018 under the new tax bill courtesy of the 20% pass-through for business. I'll let @SoapQueen1 do that breakdown since they seem to understand it pretty well.

Based on this, February was the first month that was actually tight for Phil.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    actually

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. @actually Why are the totals for Washington & Connecticut mortgage costs identical?

• About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.