DSP's Loan & Savings Company -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@actually Why are the totals for Washington & Connecticut mortgage costs identical?
They're based on Phil's approximations of how much he pays. As I recall, he gave the $1500 for the WA condo and said he paid similar for CT. If you have a more accurate estimate, by all means, please provide it so we can get a better idea of what his monthlys are.

One thing--the mortgage payment probably includes money for property tax and homeowners insurance as well. Mine does, at least. So depending on property taxes in WA and CT, that might explain why they're similar.

@actually The $1,500 estimate he gave for Connecticut probably includes everything; mortgage, prop taxes, insurance, utilities & association fees. More than likely he is comparing that to just his mortgage payment in Renton & saying they're the same. He's a moron. Once you factor in utilities & association fees, his monthly housing expense for the Renton place is > $2,000 guaranteed.

Reactions: actually

BallBuster

kiwifarms.net
@actually The $1,500 estimate he gave for Connecticut probably includes everything; mortgage, prop taxes, insurance, utilities & association fees. More than likely he is comparing that to just his mortgage payment in Renton & saying they're the same. He's a moron. Once you factor in utilities & association fees, his monthly housing expense for the Renton place is > $2,000 guaranteed.
Depends on how much he put down on the WA place. Had to have been at least 10% of 265k, which means until another 10% was paid off, he was paying $100-200 extra a month just for a PMI on his mortgage. I would hope by now he is over 20% on that house but this dumbass will pay the bare minimum for everything and allow interest to rape his soul into a salty submission.

• Agree
Reactions: Adamska

DawnDusk

Rose Christo's Brother
True & Honest Fan
Verified Kiwileak
kiwifarms.net
Has he ever considered renting out his CT condo? He could essentially have someone else paying his mortgage.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Done

NobodyReally

kiwifarms.net
Has he ever considered renting out his CT condo? He could essentially have someone else paying his mortgage.
I think he looked into it getting a rental company like ReMax to manage the rental of it. But he also has said he can't because he doesn't live in Connecticut. So idk he flip flops a lot

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
When asked why he can't have his parents help him with the that since they are right there in Connecticut, he said they're too old to do anything. I find that highly suspect though seeing as little over a year ago they flew to Washington to paint Leanna's office, do his gardening, and clean his garage.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's just a lazy, cowardly, and selfish shithead when it comes to renting out that condo. He makes going out to the store come off like a big event for christ's sake, so managing that place would be deemed too much effort.

As for the selfishness and cowardice, remember he is a complete chicken when it comes to dealing with people and this is something he screams that he owns. Do you think Phil is capable of giving up something of his to even a slight degree? Do you think he would have the balls to deal with renters that might complain at him for things like utilities and not take his shit? Do you think he'd man up if they were trashing his dump? Hell no.

Pablo Birmingham

3-Time State Champ
kiwifarms.net
When asked why he can't have his parents help him with the that since they are right there in Connecticut, he said they're too old to do anything. I find that highly suspect though seeing as little over a year ago they flew to Washington to paint Leanna's office, do his gardening, and clean his garage.
I suspect Fillipo was told no and "they're too old" was probably the best sounding thing to tell his fans.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
I watched a video last week where he talked about selling and renting his condo. Not sure anymore if he ment "selling" or "renting" in the following context (unreliable information from Phil to an unreliable memory of mine) but he said nobody was interested in his condo because it's in an area nobody wants to live in. Except for ONE person. And he refused the deal because he couldn't find any reliable information on this potential buyer. For me it sounded like he simply didn't asked him but refused because he couldn't find his whole life history on Google; wouldn't surprise me.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
I watched a video last week where he talked about selling and renting his condo. Not sure anymore if he ment "selling" or "renting" in the following context (unreliable information from Phil to an unreliable memory of mine) but he said nobody was interested in his condo because it's in an area nobody wants to live in. Except for ONE person. And he refused the deal because he couldn't find any reliable information on this potential buyer. For me it sounded like he simply didn't asked him but refused because he couldn't find his whole life history on Google; wouldn't surprise me.
What? as in, he doesn't want to sell his condo to a detractor? wtf why, what is he scared of

gobbogobb

Granny sees what you post online.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only info you need on a buyer in a real estate transaction is this: can they pay?

• Agree
Reactions: Schmeckel

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure he was talking about someone who would have been acting as a manager of his apartment, not someone to actually rent it. He claimed the guy had no website, reviews, and so on.

Reactions: Wurstbrot

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure he was talking about someone who would have been acting as a manager of his apartment, not someone to actually rent it. He claimed the guy had no website, reviews, and so on.
Could be true and it makes more sense than what I said. Instead of playing videogames while listening to Phil I should give him my whole attention ... ohgosh, no.
Well, thanks for the fix. I guess your name doesn't come from nothing, eh?

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's totally different and Phil if telling the truth, made a good decision.

He should still hire a property manager to.rent that dump out either way.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
So Phil paid over $120 thousand for a one bedroom one bath condo in a bad part of town that doesn't have covered parking and you have to shovel the snow yourself the internet doesn't work and the neighbor is a drunk asshole and is having problems selling it?

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So Phil paid over $120 thousand for a one bedroom one bath condo in a bad part of town that doesn't have covered parking and you have to shovel the snow yourself the internet doesn't work and the neighbor is a drunk asshole and is having problems selling it?
Welcome to pre 2008 real estate. He's not the only one who got conned.

Gout of Redemption

A dodo a day keeps the doctor away
kiwifarms.net
His reasoning was that he was too far away to vet potential tenants.
While that makes some semblance of sense, why would he even fucking still be renting out a house he doesn't live in and hasn't lived in for years, I haven't followed him all that much recently but has he ever gave a reasoning for that at all?

Tags
None