Sounds like we're spot on with his six figures a month and he's arbitrarily saying no because we might be off at best by a few hundred at the end of a year.Yesterday DSP
talkedranted about people estimating his monthly income.
View attachment 940385
Here are the main quotes, some of them paraphrased for brevity:
- No one actually knows what I make. Everyone tries to guess based on the chat and adding stuff up, but that doesn't equate to being an accurate number.
- People don't know how much PayPal keeps from transactions, who tries to charge stuff back and what I get when.
- People are completely wrong 9 times out of 10 when they try to estimate what I make. A lot of people completely overestimate what I make.
- It doesn't matter how much I make - I could be making a million dollars a month, but if I have that debt, it means that the million dollars gets pissed away to paying payments on things like loans and credit cards.
- I have all these financial responsibilities every single month. I don't have money that I can just pocket and keep and spend on frivolous shit. All that money goes right to bills and I don't ever see any of it.