DSP's Loan & Savings Company -

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yesterday DSP talked ranted about people estimating his monthly income.

View attachment 940385

Here are the main quotes, some of them paraphrased for brevity:

- No one actually knows what I make. Everyone tries to guess based on the chat and adding stuff up, but that doesn't equate to being an accurate number.
- People don't know how much PayPal keeps from transactions, who tries to charge stuff back and what I get when.
- People are completely wrong 9 times out of 10 when they try to estimate what I make. A lot of people completely overestimate what I make.
- It doesn't matter how much I make - I could be making a million dollars a month, but if I have that debt, it means that the million dollars gets pissed away to paying payments on things like loans and credit cards.
- I have all these financial responsibilities every single month. I don't have money that I can just pocket and keep and spend on frivolous shit. All that money goes right to bills and I don't ever see any of it.
Sounds like we're spot on with his six figures a month and he's arbitrarily saying no because we might be off at best by a few hundred at the end of a year.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Can you be on two payment plans to pay back your taxes? At what point do they just seize your assets/audit your ass?
But you can add another year's taxes to your installment plan they'll just add that tax and whatever is left of the previous years and continue the payment plan.
I was looking into this too and basically, you are right. It seems you can modify the current Installment Agreements (IA) to include a new amount.
You can only do this before you owe more money. Since he already owes more money from not making estimated payments he might not be able to do this. If he waits until his taxes are filed he won't be able to do this.

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
kiwifarms.net
You can only do this before you owe more money. Since he already owes more money from not making estimated payments he might not be able to do this. If he waits until his taxes are filed he won't be able to do this.
Ok I am bit confused on what you said so let me see if I understand. You are saying since he declares himself as Self-employed, and as a Self-employed, he needs to pay the quarterly payments (QP). You are assuming he doesn't pay those QPs, which will mean he owes the IRS money. And if the IRS sees he wasn't paying those QPs then they probablywon'tt let him modify his Installment Agreement since he is degenerate who doesnt pay on time. Is that what you are saying???

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Raven'sChild

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ok I am bit confused on what you said so let me see if I understand. You are saying since he declares himself as Self-employed, and as a Self-employed, he needs to pay the quarterly payments (QP). You are assuming he doesn't pay those QPs, which will mean he owes the IRS money. And if the IRS sees he wasn't paying those QPs then they probablywon'tt let him modify his Installment Agreement since he is degenerate who doesnt pay on time. Is that what you are saying???
The IRS expects you to pay your taxes by the time they're due. You do that with estimated payments whether you do it daily, all at once the day before it's due, or something in between. If you don't make those estimated payments you're late. Part of your installment agreement with the IRS is that you will pay future taxes on time. If he doesn't pay 90% of his 2019 owed tax by the due date OR a dollar amount equal to 100% of his 2018 tax liability by the due date, whichever is less, he's late. If he's late he's in default on his installment agreement and he cannot get another and his existing one is void.

• Informative
Reactions: leChinkyRaccoon

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
kiwifarms.net
The IRS expects you to pay your taxes by the time they're due. You do that with estimated payments whether you do it daily, all at once the day before it's due, or something in between. If you don't make those estimated payments you're late. Part of your installment agreement with the IRS is that you will pay future taxes on time. If he doesn't pay 90% of his 2019 owed tax by the due date OR a dollar amount equal to 100% of his 2018 tax liability by the due date, whichever is less, he's late. If he's late he's in default on his installment agreement and he cannot get another and his existing one is void.
You are saying for the Piggy to be qualified to MODIFY his current installment agreement (IA) he needs to pay 100% of the 2018 taxes or 90% of the 2019 taxes??? That makes no sense since the whole point of an IA is to allow you to get on a payment plan to pay the taxes you owe over a period of time. Even on the IRS's website about IAs it states to contact them if you cant pay future taxes so that way they can modify your existing IA to reflect that issue. So unless the Piggy is late on his current IA payments then he will default. Unless there is some rule on modifying IAs because I couldn't find any except just contacting them if you need to modify your existing IA, especially if you cant pay your next year's taxes.

Source: https://www.irs.gov/payments/payment-plans-installment-agreements
In order to avoid default of your payment plan, make sure you understand and manage your account.
  • Pay at least your minimum monthly payment when it's due.
  • File all required tax returns on time and pay all taxes in-full and on time (contact the IRS to change your existing agreement if you cannot).

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You are saying for the Piggy to be qualified to MODIFY his current installment agreement (IA) he needs to pay 100% of the 2018 taxes or 90% of the 2019 taxes??? That makes no sense since the whole point of an IA is to allow you to get on a payment plan to pay the taxes you owe over a period of time.
I'm saying he needs to modify his current installment agreement before his tax payment deadline OR pay an amount equal to 100% of his 2018 taxes or an amount equal to 90% of his 2019 taxes toward his 2019 tax bill THEN modify it after his deadline.

The key word is "before" because I wonder if that deadline is when the full balance is due or when his first 2019 quarterly estimated payment was due. I imagine it's when the full balance is due but if it's when his first estimated payment was due he cannot modify his installment agreement and is already in default.

• Agree
Reactions: DukeMorty

DukeMorty

Just Here For The Ride
kiwifarms.net
I'm saying he needs to modify his current installment agreement before his tax payment deadline OR pay an amount equal to 100% of his 2018 taxes or an amount equal to 90% of his 2019 taxes toward his 2019 tax bill THEN modify it after his deadline.

The key word is "before" because I wonder if that deadline is when the full balance is due or when his first 2019 quarterly estimated payment was due. I imagine it's when the full balance is due but if it's when his first estimated payment was due he cannot modify his installment agreement and is already in default.
Ooooooh ok I get what you are saying lol Now if the IRS counts his first quarterly payment as part of that "you skip a future tax we default your ass" then Mr.Gout will be in for a rude awakening when tax season hits next year. I would assume his "tax guy" would make sure to know these things because I bet he knows Phil never pays his quarter payments so he would negotiate a deal with the IRS before the first quarter payment. However, it would be interesting if somehow the "tax guy" didnt know or just didnt care to remember/tell the pigroach that not paying the quarterly payments will cause him to default on his IA and he gets his shit taken by the IRS lol
I can just imagine him streaming under a bridge saying "Uuh its not my fault, my "tax guy" didnt tell me that not paaaaying my quarterly tax payments will default my IA and that the IRS will take everything including Jasper and muh wife. Like I paid him thoooousands of dollars to make sure this shit doesnt happen. *snort* So guys NOOOOW I am in the worst financial position of my life so I need your halp." Soon after DSP goes silent forever because he couldnt afford to pay his phone bill. Its rumored that the pigroach went back to Bridgeport, and some say at 2am you can hear a faint snorty voice near some shitty pizzeria saying "Nothing I could do *snort*".

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net

So how does this work if he files joint taxes? Would kat be hooked into the payment plan?

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So how does this work if he files joint taxes? Would kat be hooked into the payment plan?
As far as I know she isn't liable for the debt because he acquired it before they were married. He was married before he fucked off and didn't pay his 2019 taxes for nine months so she might be liable for that.

Obviously a question like that only really matters if they stop being married which they never will because they love each other deeply.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Ooooooh ok I get what you are saying lol Now if the IRS counts his first quarterly payment as part of that "you skip a future tax we default your ass" then Mr.Gout will be in for a rude awakening when tax season hits next year. I would assume his "tax guy" would make sure to know these things because I bet he knows Phil never pays his quarter payments so he would negotiate a deal with the IRS before the first quarter payment. However, it would be interesting if somehow the "tax guy" didnt know or just didnt care to remember/tell the pigroach that not paying the quarterly payments will cause him to default on his IA and he gets his shit taken by the IRS lol
I can just imagine him streaming under a bridge saying "Uuh its not my fault, my "tax guy" didnt tell me that not paaaaying my quarterly tax payments will default my IA and that the IRS will take everything including Jasper and muh wife. Like I paid him thoooousands of dollars to make sure this shit doesnt happen. *snort* So guys NOOOOW I am in the worst financial position of my life so I need your halp." Soon after DSP goes silent forever because he couldnt afford to pay his phone bill. Its rumored that the pigroach went back to Bridgeport, and some say at 2am you can hear a faint snorty voice near some shitty pizzeria saying "Nothing I could do *snort*".
He's saying no because it has to be correct to the last number otherwise its fake news and trolls making shit up.
Speaking to the second quote 1st because is answers everything. It's none of your business how much he makes every month/year because it's not enough. DEBUNKED! Idiot!

It may 100% assuredly be assumed that what ever happens is 100% due to his "tax guy" ( aka the tax attorney keyword= attorney) screwing him over. Nothing he could do. When and if it all go to heck, rest assured that he would sue the guy, but he doesn't have the money to do so which is why the TAX ATTORNEY he paid thousands of dollars to scammed him. Please tip as I need that money to pay my new Tax Attorney/Accountant/H&RBlock guy at the Mall beside the Ramein restaurant Khet *thumbs towards the door* my wife eat lunch at while shopping before going to the expensive Indian restaurant we love so much for dinner/TurboTax program that was impossible to figure out on your own that Khet *thumbs toward the door* my wife has on her gaming rig she doesn't use because she prefers to play unmodded Skyrim on her PS4Pro she bought with her tax return money she got doing her own taxes with the program installed on her PC that is impossible to do taxes correctly if you are a "Full Time Streamer" ...and...*snort*... okay, sound good? Been a slow stream. Please Tip me!

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I know what the new financial situation/issue is. A quarterly tax payment was due on the 16th (exactly one week ago). Assuming he's realized that he can't just duck out on them like last year, he probably had to put a solid chunk of the Twitch payment toward that because he's still too fucking dumb to back off his spending and put some of his money away for these known-in-advance expenses. That would explain why he's kept the tips goal up every day since he got paid by Twitch too.

Imagine making $120k-$150k (plus Kat's income) and still being this big a fuckup.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@actually So if he’s on quarterly payments from last years. Does that mean he has to pay this year in one lump sum or is it combo’d in with the quarterly?
@SoapQueen1 can correct me if I'm wrong, but when I was on a payment plan with the IRS (following a really weird year), it was a monthly payment. The quarterly payments are estimated payments for his 2019 taxes. So he's making monthly payments towards paying off last year's taxes (no idea how many years it would be spread over), and he also is supposed to make the quarterly estimated tax payments.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Haunter

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So he's making monthly payments towards paying off last year's taxes (no idea how many years it would be spread over), and he also is supposed to make the quarterly estimated tax payments.
He's supposed to be. They'll be actually keeping track of his payment plan payments but not his estimated payments. Until April when- hopefully- he tells his accountant "Uhm I didn't pay anything for this year so can I get a payment plan again?" and his accountant says "No, you can't. You should have told me this earlier because back then we could have."

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's supposed to be. They'll be actually keeping track of his payment plan payments but not his estimated payments. Until April when- hopefully- he tells his accountant "Uhm I didn't pay anything for this year so can I get a payment plan again?" and his accountant says "No, you can't. You should have told me this earlier because back then we could have."
I know it's full-on :optimistic: but I really really want this to happen. Because that's a shitstorm that I would really like to see him squeal and try to squirm his way out of.

Kheapathic

Weebs and Wall Runs
kiwifarms.net
I refuse to believe he's in the dire straits he's in. He's also trying to mislead his audience by saying no one knows how much he makes; this could be a simple word play because how much someone "makes" isn't "gross" or "after taxes" etc. Do I think he's in financial trouble, yeah, but nowhere near as bad as he wants us to believe. Because he was somehow able to get a second car, after Panda moved out (when he was already in financial trouble); while it's not BMW, his credit was apparently good enough to let the dealership believe he could pay. There's also all the dodging about where his money went to. I think it was around the Tut storyline, when he kept saying "this money will go towards taxes" then when the time came "ALL THAT MONEY WENT TO BILLS!" He's either talking and cutting deals with his debtors, or other shady shit it going on. And how long has it been since "I won't pay on the Condo, and the bank can forclose on it" was a thing? If his money this year is close to what it was last year, and if he wasn't paying his CT property; then there shouldn't be situations where he's waking up in the morning to overdraft fees, which has happened a couple times since getting married. And if he really is waking up every morning to overdraft fees, that's signs of reckless spending (big shock, I know) or he doesn't make enough to finance his life. Seeing how he hasn't talked to his monthly expenditure providers, I doubt he's in as much trouble as he claims. It doesn't take much to go to your utilities providers or car loan provider or whoever and do the paperwork for a payment date change. Some may want to know why, and having a "My job pays once a month and this will alleviate strain" is more than sufficient. Most of these companies aren't evil faceless organizations looking to fuck you over, they just want your monthly payment and are willing to work with you.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Because he was somehow able to get a second car, after Panda moved out (when he was already in financial trouble); while it's not BMW, his credit was apparently good enough to let the dealership believe he could pay.
He didn't get a second car. He ended the lease on the BMW and bought the Honda or Toyota or whatever the fuck he got. His monthly payments probably went down.

Seeing how he hasn't talked to his monthly expenditure providers, I doubt he's in as much trouble as he claims. It doesn't take much to go to your utilities providers or car loan provider or whoever and do the paperwork for a payment date change. Some may want to know why, and having a "My job pays once a month and this will alleviate strain" is more than sufficient. Most of these companies aren't evil faceless organizations looking to fuck you over, they just want your monthly payment and are willing to work with you.
You forget just how lazy Phil is. He won't even do the legwork to attempt to rent out the CT condo because he'd have to talk on the phone. He's fucking terrified to talk to people in situations where he doesn't have full control. He's also not seen a consistent decrease in money from his Twitch 'tards, so he has no actual incentive to change anything. Think about it--when has he actually had to fully face any financial consequence for his actions (or lack of action)? He's been bailed out every single time, albeit to varying extents. Just as with using a camera to film the TV instead of adopting direct capture, Phil is the (pen)ultimate inertial force. He will continue exerting only the minimum effort toward whatever is currently working until he can't squeeze any more blood from that particular stone. Then, and only then, will he scramble to make a change and then suck his own dick vigorously about how wonderful he is for making this change.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino