DSP's Loan & Savings Company -

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
He's also trying to mislead his audience by saying no one knows how much he makes
This is Phil Burnell, the same person who said no one guessed his “big, pahsitive reveal” correctly because no one guessed he had a cat for several months. So when he says no one knows how much he makes, he means we can estimate he made $127,200 for 2018, but in actuality he made $127,268.63 in 2018. See? We were completely wrong and had no idea what he made because we are a bunch of dumb fucks.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
He wouldnt have to even talk to anyone when leasing his CT place out...he can get his parents to do it. He would only have to ok stuff to his parents, who he calls once a week anyway.

This guy cries poor, has 2 houses, wont sell or lease the second place, didnt tell anyone it was because of his aunt (now dead), still wont sell/lease the second place...

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
He wouldnt have to even talk to anyone when leasing his CT place out...he can get his parents to do it. He would only have to ok stuff to his parents, who he calls once a week anyway.

This guy cries poor, has 2 houses, wont sell or lease the second place, didnt tell anyone it was because of his aunt (now dead), still wont sell/lease the second place...
You’d think his parents would be nice enough to help him rent out the place instead of letting him drown in debt considering they supposedly just gave him money. But then again it could be rented out for all we know

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net

I'm pretty sure he could pay a company to act as a landlord for him. I'm almost positive that is a thing.

Reactions: Muppetmode

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
it is a thing, such as remax. a company will look over your unit, for a cut of its monthly rent.

its ok though, phil doesnt need to talk on a phone here and there, he has his fans to keep him paying that condo and keep him from debt! happy news all around! :biggrin:

• Optimistic
Reactions: Wurstbrot

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
it is a thing, such as remax. a company will look over your unit, for a cut of its monthly rent.

its ok though, phil doesnt need to talk on a phone here and there, he has his fans to keep him paying that condo and keep him from debt! happy news all around! :biggrin:
Dude he was on the phone with Amazon and the freight company for over an hour yesterday! Yes, the amount of time you spend on a phone dictates how much of an adult you are.

Attachments

Reactions: Tatu Carreta2

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Dude he was on the phone with Amazon and the freight company for over an hour yesterday! Yes, the amount of time you spend on a phone dictates how much of an adult you are.
"Greater part of an hour" to me means under an hour, as in not a full hour. I'd count myself lucky if a customer service calls kept me on the phone for Less Than a hour. Then again, this is D$P so there is no telling what he means. "All Day" from him was described as almost 4 hours by Panda in a now lost vlog she posted of them relaxing after their outing.

• Agree
Reactions: actually

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
For those not familiar with the lore. These are the truths our Lord and savior Philip Burnel has laid upon us.

Phil is unable to sell the condo because it is in an area that no company will touch. No company is willing to try to sell a condo in his community.

There are zero companies in the Connecticut area that will rent out his condo. Zero. Not one. And the ones that will only use the telephone for communication like cavemen. Please email at darksydephil@hotmail.com like a normal human.

Phil's parents can't rent out the place for him because they are too old. They are like 60. (Fun fact: Donald Trump is 73)

Phil's parents can't rent out the condo because if something breaks, Phil's dad can't fix it. If something needs painting it's fine to pay hundreds of dollars to fly dad out to do it though, since Phil was never taught how to use a paint roller.

Phil's parents can't rent out the condo because it is too far away. Please ignore the fact that the condo is closer than Phil's dad's daily commute to his job.

If Phil rented out his house, drug addicts would move in and wreck it up. I guess that is a possibility. Maybe that is why rentors do a background check before handing the keys over.

Yes, Phil's parents have the keys.

Phil can't rent it because he would only get X amount a month. Well that would be $1500 - X that he would have to pay. Unacceptable.

If something broke, like plumbing. Phil would be responsible and could not fix it. Telling them to call a plumber or whatever would not be acceptable because they could lie. Plus he doesn't have the money to do it. He could possibily have the money if he was collecting rent on his property.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Don't forget he makes around 100k a year too and still somehow is poor.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
If your bank account is negative every month, you don't buy a brand new car from a dealership.

If you only leave the house once a week, you don't need a brand new car.

If your bank account is overdrawn you don't thrown away all your Christmas ornaments and buy new ones.

If you are so poor that you can only afford a hamburger for your wife's birthday present, you don't go out to buy Halloween decorations.

If you are in the worst financial situation of your life, you don't take two days off to wait for delivery guys to come pick up a broken bike.

Tatu Carreta2

kiwifarms.net
Im from a poor country and it triggers me and makes me mad at the internet that Phil complains about money when he has the income only a medium size company owner cloud make in my country.

This narcissistic manchild lives like a king and he still complains about money,nibba I try to spend 100$ a month at most and this guy belives that drinking water from a filter is for plebs and "too much work" and would rather spend money on bottled water.The problems he has are because he is financially exceptional and has no delayed gratification mechanism so he has to have everything right now,hence why he has so much debt,he cloudnt wait until he has the money to buy a house or other material possesion,he needs everything this instant. He is such an status chaser,with him everything is about "im a mature succesful adult and you can tell by my material possesions" (I have a real adult house,all of his videos bragging about the stuff he bought,etc.) Newsflash Phil,owning things doesnt mean you are mature,and you are not succesful either if all of those things are acquired through debt because you dont own them,the bank does.

I know you people are luckier and were born in rich countries so you might not understand my mad at the internet but hearing a guy that makes like 30 minimum wages in my country complain about how its not enough triggers me so much.

Last edited:

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
Im from a poor country and it triggers me and makes me mad at the internet that Phil complains about money when he has the income only a medium size company owner cloud make in my country.

This narcissistic manchild lives like a king and he still complains about money,nibba I try to spend 100$ a month at most and this guy belives that drinking water from a filter is for plebs and "too much work" and would rather spend money on bottled water.The problems he has are because he is financially exceptional and has no delayed gratification mechanism so he has to have everything right now,hence why he has so much debt,he cloudnt wait until he has the money to buy a house or other material possesion,he needs everything this instant. He is such an status chaser,with him everything is about "im a mature succesful adult and you can tell by my material possesions" (I have a real adult house,all of his videos bragging about the stuff he bought,etc.) Newsflash Phil,owning things doesnt mean you are mature,and you are not succesful either if all of those things are acquired through debt because you dont own them,the bank does.

I know you people are luckier and were born in rich countries so you might not understand my mad at the internet but hearing a guy that makes like 30 minimum wages in my country complain about how its not enough triggers me so much.
Phil has never truly experienced any hardship in his life. Never did back-breaking labor for minimum wage, had his only job provided to him by dad, gets shekels for low-quality content, etc. Hard to expect him to understand how entitled he is when he’s been coddled and sheltered all his life - he never even watches general world news so he could at least understand how lucky he is to have been born in the US.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Phil has never truly experienced any hardship in his life. Never did back-breaking labor for minimum wage, had his only job provided to him by dad, gets shekels for low-quality content, etc. Hard to expect him to understand how entitled he is when he’s been coddled and sheltered all his life - he never even watches general world news so he could at least understand how lucky he is to have been born in the US.
This guy...

Worked at a "health food store" in the mall food court. I've never seen a food court in the mall that sold health food. Cheese dipped pretzels, yes. Pizza, yes. Salad? No.

Even if Phil did make salad he was too stupid to hold the bowl. He actually said this.

Then he goes to college. He gets a job selling insurance. He gets fired.

Circuit City. Unknown

Best Buy: Gets fired for using employee's discount to make profit

Wells Fargo: The manager was fucking an employee. Phil got jealous and ratted on him. The higher ups didn't care. The manager then fired Phil for being a rat..
Skiorsky: Daddy got him a job. He was a secretary. Claims he restructured the factory. Laid off when Skiorsky was sold to Lockheed.

When has DSP ever worked? 7 year olds in the coal mines worked more than him. E-Thots work harder, they at least take off their shirt.

Phil "Former Body Builder" Burnell has never lifted more then 50 lbs.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Just checked his patreon. Dude lost I think 3 to 5 patrons and is now down to 400$ monthly.
1569945443743.png

• Lost a $1 patron on the 1st
  • Lost a $10 patron on the 1st
  • Lost a $5 patron on the 7th
  • Gained a $5 patron on the 12th
  • Gained a $1 patron on the 14th
  • Lost a $1 patron on the 18th
  • Lost a $1 patron on the 26th
  • Lost a $5 patron on the 30th
He lost a $50 patron sometime between 7:05 PM his time and now, my script was broken and has now been fixed.

Last edited:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He lost a $50 patron sometime between 7:05 PM his time and now, my script was broken and has now been fixed.
04:08:42 EST, during the beginning of the month rapid-fire losses and gains. So we'll have to wait and see if that was an actual loss or just a declined/delayed credit card payment.

Also lost a $1 patron at ~16:44 EST. Same story there, though. Game of wait-and-see right now.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Haunter and Pargon
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino