DSP's Loan & Savings Company -

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think most mortgages have property tax built into the monthly mortgage payment, so it's unlikely that that's what motivated the increased begging. He did, however, have a quarterly tax payment due on September 16th. That, imo, is the more likely culprit, along with his still unfettered spending habits.

• Agree
Reactions: break these cuffs

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
Dave is so exceptional that he thinks that if the name is wrong, they can't come after him. I guarantee it.

Too bad things like that aren't considered a big enough mistake in law to render the issue void

Just_living

kiwifarms.net
We'll most likely find out what the reason for the begging is by tomorrow's prestream, no doubt that whatever plans he had for his day off were very costly. I have a feeling that we are going to hear more about what he plans to lazily do for Halloween.

One thing I don't get is why he hasn't revamped his Patreon, the only why I can think off is that he doesn't want to honor a pledge goal because any excess money in his life is spends on frivolous things.

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net
We'll most likely find out what the reason for the begging is by tomorrow's prestream, no doubt that whatever plans he had for his day off were very costly. I have a feeling that we are going to hear more about what he plans to lazily do for Halloween.

One thing I don't get is why he hasn't revamped his Patreon, the only why I can think off is that he doesn't want to honor a pledge goal because any excess money in his life is spends on frivolous things.
presumably cause he’s lazy/doesn’t want people to realize they forgot to unsubscribe from it

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net

They plan to go to a Pumpkin patch, presumably the one that they were unable to visit last year due to there not being enough time after going to buy Mrs. D$P a new pair of boots as it was rainy. They do not, however at this time have plans to carve the pumpkin into a Jack-o-lantern, just to go buy a pumpkin/s. In desperate need of Tips to pay 'the bills' and buy the newest games, but has the disposable income to drive to a pumpkin patch and purchase a purely decorative gourd/s to set outside for only the neighbours to see.

Last edited:

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
They plan to go to a Pumpkin patch, presumably the one that they were unable to visit last year due there not being enough time after going to buy Mrs. D$P a new pair of boots as it was rainy. They do not, however at this time have plans to carve the pumpkin into a Jack-o-lantern, just to go buy a pumpkin/s. In desperate need of Tips to pay 'the bills' and buy the newest games, but has the disposable income to drive to a pumpkin patch and purchase a purely decorative gourd/s to set outside for only the neighbours to see.
Let's think about this.

Phil lives in a gated community. Nobody who doesn't live there is allowed to set foot on the street.

Phil said his porch is secluded and packages left on his porch are safe because nobody can see his porch from the street.

Phil has no disposable income.

Phil wants to spend money he doesn't have to buy a pumpkin to put on his porch where nobody will be able to see it.

Also remember his Twitter and Instagram posts of the Christmas decorations he bought. He has candy cane lawn ornaments and lights and a wiener dog decoration that nobody will see. "I have no money! My bank account is negative! I might lose my house!" Maybe stop buying unnecessary decorations.

Makes sense if you don't think about it.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 958000 View attachment 958001 View attachment 958002
He liked Leanna enough to let her carve a pumpkin.
Leanna was an uppity b*tch that forced him to go buy that pumpkin and against his will carved it up. She already owned boots that allowed her to drag him to that place where she forced him to spend Patreon money as the YT moneies were all going toward bills. This is completely different! He had to spend money that would have gone to pay bills to buy his new gf a pair of boots to be able to walk about in that pumpkin patch which they could not go to because he only had enough time to buy a new boots. That was then, though. YT doesn't bring in enough money for anything and there is no point in his trying to make any money from YT, so *BAN*. Sure, QuarterPounder can make a living off YTs alone and pay his quarterly taxes by "living off less", but pay no attention to that! D$P needs your tips right away to buy a AAA triple title because no one asked him to play it. He has many reasons why he cannot play any number of cheaper games viewers want him to play. Just sit down, Shut Up and Tip as he can use tips right away to go out to eat at Baja Fresh or where ever his wife * thumbs toward the door* want to go because she doesn't want to warm up a frozen meal that day.

Reactions: LavosReee

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
They plan to go to a Pumpkin patch, presumably the one that they were unable to visit last year due to there not being enough time after going to buy Mrs. D$P a new pair of boots as it was rainy. They do not, however at this time have plans to carve the pumpkin into a Jack-o-lantern, just to go buy a pumpkin/s. In desperate need of Tips to pay 'the bills' and buy the newest games, but has the disposable income to drive to a pumpkin patch and purchase a purely decorative gourd/s to set outside for only the neighbours to see.
Here's a thought for DSP: carve the pumpkin on stream!

Now I can't wait for that to become the next "troll meme".

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
I was waiting for this. You had it as your dp for ages.

Kat doesnt know how shit she has it, really.
I'm of the mindset that Kat actually doesn't want Phil to be sweet on her, just be her personal ATM. Phil can't even get her for a half-decent photo of her playing Skyrim, he's only allowed to do the over-the-back creeper/cuck shot. She gets her loving somewhere else, maybe when she goes to the Jim.

I see it more as Phil doesn't know how shit he has it, but then again, he actually does, which is why he acts weird whenever Leanna is brought up, or cuts short retrospective videos where Leanna is there as well.

Prince Lotor

All I want for Christmas is two Altean bitches
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I have a question. After Phil's recent tirade shit-talking 'the people who think they know how much I make', the only thing he said why it might be inaccurate was that 'they don't know how many tips are getting chargebacked'.

So since Phil claims to pull all tips out of his Paypal immediately as soon as they become available this would mean Phil's Paypal may very frequently be sitting at a $0 balance, and as soon as that money hits Phil's bank account it either gets immediately eaten up by debt/bills or he spends it as fast as he can. So what happens when refunds are being demanded of his Paypal account with $0 in it?
If Phil's Paypal account goes negative from issuing refunds how does Phil get money into it with no money in his bank account?
Does he pay his negative Paypal balance with a credit card?
Does he just beg harder the next day?
Do funds get automatically pulled from his bank account to rectify his negative Paypal balance and this is why he's up worrying about overdraft fees instead of having his 3am Gin-nap?

Comma

kiwifarms.net
Okay, I have a question. After Phil's recent tirade shit-talking 'the people who think they know how much I make', the only thing he said why it might be inaccurate was that 'they don't know how many tips are getting chargebacked'.

So since Phil claims to pull all tips out of his Paypal immediately as soon as they become available this would mean Phil's Paypal may very frequently be sitting at a $0 balance, and as soon as that money hits Phil's bank account it either gets immediately eaten up by debt/bills or he spends it as fast as he can. So what happens when refunds are being demanded of his Paypal account with $0 in it?
If Phil's Paypal account goes negative from issuing refunds how does Phil get money into it with no money in his bank account?
Do funds get automatically pulled from his bank account to rectify his negative Paypal balance and this is why he's up worrying about overdraft fees instead of having his 3am Gin-nap?
I'd swear I heard him talking about transferring PayPal income from one bank account to another maybe one or two weeks ago, but don't quote me on that one.

Though, besides the $1 chargeback (thread) and maybe one other (undocumented) instance, there's no proof of chargebacks being successfully done on a regular basis. What seems to be happening, is that whenever a chargeback is filed, PayPal freezes or retracts the payment until they're done with the investigation.

LiquidCancer

Ultra Massive Radioactive Power
kiwifarms.net
The other night when he was attempting to preload Ghostbusters after playing Gears of War he went to the playstation store but claimed his paypal that is attached to the Playstation account is empty and has no money. He said something about needing to get his wallet for his OTHER paypal account.

He never actually went and got his wallet because he was scared to leave the office for some reason. But it made me wonder, why does he have 2 paypal accounts? Why is the one that is attached to his Playstation store empty? and why are the login details for his other Paypal account inside his wallet?

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
The other night when he was attempting to preload Ghostbusters after playing Gears of War he went to the playstation store but claimed his paypal that is attached to the Playstation account is empty and has no money. He said something about needing to get his wallet for his OTHER paypal account.

He never actually went and got his wallet because he was scared to leave the office for some reason. But it made me wonder, why does he have 2 paypal accounts? Why is the one that is attached to his Playstation store empty? and why are the login details for his other Paypal account inside his wallet?
bus.PNG

You don't suppose he did this and also has a PayPal business credit card tied to the account, do you?

Muppetmode

kiwifarms.net

Has one that tips go to and the other for payments and random things. Wonder if he has patreon/youtube go to a different account. Mentions it @2hour mark

Prince Lotor

All I want for Christmas is two Altean bitches
kiwifarms.net

So this is exactly what I was saying. Phil immediately pulls all funds out of his Paypal upon availability, and to refund this guy's $20 he had to wait until he got more tips the next day. What if he doesn't get enough tips? Does Paypal charge fees if your account goes negative?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino