DSP's Loan & Savings Company -

Prince Lotor

Evil makes Kova a happy kitty
kiwifarms.net
Kat will be getting a 12.5% raise in January. If she's working part time that's almost $1250 a year which she could use to pledge to DSP's Patreon.
She could pledge $100 a month to his Patreon, and then they could spend more time together becasue she could claim her Tier 4 perk that he make personalized videos for her. . .I'm suddenly uncomfortable with where this post is going. . .

Last edited:

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
She could pledge $100 a month to his Patreon, and then they could spend more time together becasue she could claim her Tier 4 perk that he make personalized videos for her. . .I'm suddenly uncomfortable with where this post is going. . .
So... She saw the “incident” and thought, “I need to get me some of that!”?

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
DSP's estimated YouTube income based on repeated indicators he was earning an average of $1.90/1000 views or more whether on the view-based contract or ad-based contract:
  • 2011: $175K ($14.5K/month)
  • 2012: $162K ($13.5K/month)
  • 2013: $109K ($9K/month)
  • 2014 before the move: $7.3K/month
People wonder why he was in such a hurry to move. It's pretty obvious he saw his income rapidly declining at got that huge mortgage while he could still qualify for it.

That Hedonist Nerd

Methamphetamine Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
No idea why people would want to get yet another mortgage when income is being reduced. He seriously must have thought he'd rebound, because he's obviously has - or had - decent credit.

DSP's estimated YouTube income based on repeated indicators he was earning an average of $1.90/1000 views or more whether on the view-based contract or ad-based contract:
  • 2011: $175K ($14.5K/month)
  • 2012: $162K ($13.5K/month)
  • 2013: $109K ($9K/month)
  • 2014 before the move: $7.3K/month
People wonder why he was in such a hurry to move. It's pretty obvious he saw his income rapidly declining at got that huge mortgage while he could still qualify for it.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
He got house no.1 (with his parents help) at the peak of the market

He got house no.2 just past his peak (income-wise)

He didn't downsize, sell house no.1 or engage in any fiduciary behaviour that you would consider 'responsible'. Him trying for that 'peak mortgage' is without a doubt the dumbest thing I've seen and I've seen Abos

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
From which stream/date?
Considering he's got a $200 tips goal up, and he's wearing that dreadful 10-year-beggacy shirt, it's his 2nd begtrospective event from february this year.
He wore that shirt in two seperate begtrospectives, but he had the tips goal up in february.
Took me ages to scroll through the thousands of meaningless videos he's been spamming on his dead channel. :story:

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If the resolution was actually good enough, you could in fact get some info from the icon--that's OpenOffice, and I tested whether the icon shows the spreadsheet info. It does.

Took me ages to scroll through the thousands of meaningless videos he's been spamming on his dead channel.
If you have an idea of what the stream was (i.e. game/retrospective), you can use the search on his videos page to narrow it down more easily. You may already know that, but I figured I would share. It's saved me tons of time before.

That Hedonist Nerd

Methamphetamine Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Because he thought he deserved it. It's not a good reason, but that's the reason.
Well, true. But even thinking that, the only way you'd take on more debt is if you thought you'd be able to turn income around. Did he think the adpocalypse was temporary? That he'd figure out a way to get more money? Makes no sense.

LiquidCancer

Ultra Massive Radioactive Power
kiwifarms.net
The Desktop screenshot is from one of the Retrospectives earlier this year. Either Feburary or March? The latest one he didn't leak his desktop (finally)

Edit: It's the February one because of his shirt. The upload is 1080p and the quality doesnt let you see anything.

1571751701128.png

One line of data on this file though

Last edited:
Reactions: Haunter

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
the leak was recent cause there was a picture of kat at space needle on his desktop. From the thumbnail looks like he has a lot of debts.

edit: retrospective in february based on shirt?

Last edited:

SowonNation

너무 지나쳐
kiwifarms.net
retrospective in february based on shirt?
As already mentioned, he wore that hideous shirt twice during two consecutive retrospective events. The only difference between those streams (besides the content he watched) is the fact that he included a tips goal of $200. It's the only time he did that, so naturally we can deduce that these screens are from february this year.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino