DSP's Loan & Savings Company -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Real talk though, assuming Phil's mom DID buy the couple gift items, how much fucking money are his parents actually going to have given him by the end of this year?
  • $150 to $500 for J2K's 2019 pet insurance
  • $4K that he was short on Federal Taxes (April)
  • $500+ for 2 round-trip plane tickets from Seattle to NYC (April)
  • $150 to $250 for a rental car for a week
  • $350 to $1000 for hotel rooms for a week (April)
  • $50+ for an LED Skull Halloween decoration (October)
  • $250 to $350 for Kathy's Bday present: an elliptical/exercise bike, that got returned/refunded and Kathy is just 'holding on to' the money now (September)
  • Like $100 for mail order TurkeyDay dinner (November)
  • And then there's the $1K Phil says his parents send him every December to buy himself X-mas gifts with
That's like $6,550 to $7,750, or more if there ends up being more random shit. . .or something else I forgot.
This is especially bad given that he referred to taking that week in April to go see his parents--for the final time, DOOD--and get fucking married as a form of "suffering". He talks about the week's missing income, except that he got $4000 from his mom, representing FAR more than he would normally get. Considering he didn't pay for the flights out, the hotel room, or anything related to the wedding ceremony, he literally made money on this trip.

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How is his income this year vs past ones? Is he making MORE?
I have him at $66,000 from just Twitch (pre-tax and pre-fees for tips, January-September). Patreon has been between $400 and $600 all year, I think, so let's call it like $5000 so far. Youtube views for 2019 (not including October) total ~8M. That suggests pre-tax money of between $8000-$24,000 (CPM range of $1-$3). Extrapolating all of these to year-end, we get the following:

Twitch: ~$88,000
Patreon: ~$6,666
Youtube: ~$10,667-$32,000

Total PRE-TAX, PRE-FEE Income would be ~$105,333-$127,000. That would be a little lower than last year, but I think we all know he's going to have at least 2 more begathons (not including Halloween) at Thanksgiving and Christmas, so it'll probably go up a bit from the current expected value.

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
You know what's interesting about that $1800 figure? Well, when you combine it with our little math sleuth @actually 's data from Twitch you see $1800/week is about the hard limit from chat. The maximum liquidity they can supply.
$88,000/$1800 = just under 49 weeks. Dave fucks off for at least 2-3 weeks a year total, so we'll just call that his 'vacation time'. I wonder if he's actually crunched the numbers and picked $1800 based on the goal of maintaining what he's getting now.

I'd have to see month over month data and plot in PowerBI or something, but I bet we'd see a trend start to form.

I have him at $66,000 from just Twitch (pre-tax and pre-fees for tips, January-September). Patreon has been between $400 and $600 all year, I think, so let's call it like $5000 so far. Youtube views for 2019 (not including October) total ~8M. That suggests pre-tax money of between $8000-$24,000 (CPM range of $1-$3). Extrapolating all of these to year-end, we get the following:

Total PRE-TAX, PRE-FEE Income would be ~$105,333-$127,000. That would be a little lower than last year, but I think we all know he's going to have at least 2 more begathons (not including Halloween) at Thanksgiving and Christmas, so it'll probably go up a bit from the current expected value.

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
You know what's interesting about that $1800 figure? Well, when you combine it with our little math sleuth @actually 's data from Twitch you see $1800/week is about the hard limit from chat. The maximum liquidity they can supply.
$88,000/$1800 = just under 49 weeks. Dave fucks off for at least 2-3 weeks a year total, so we'll just call that his 'vacation time'. I wonder if he's actually crunched the numbers and picked $1800 based on the goal of maintaining what he's getting now.

I'd have to see month over month data and plot in PowerBI or something, but I bet we'd see a trend start to form.
This is kinda whats been going through my head. Its about what he can earn from tipping. If he had weekly goals listed (instead of per stream) there would be more chance to meet it because his whales cant be at every stream.

Seems about right. The clown is going to bleed everyone dry so his income looks nice and high for the banks for a refinance.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
This is kinda whats been going through my head. Its about what he can earn from tipping. If he had weekly goals listed (instead of per stream) there would be more chance to meet it because his whales cant be at every stream.

Seems about right. The clown is going to bleed everyone dry so his income looks nice and high for the banks for a refinance.
noone struggles on 100k+ a year, especially with khet on 30-40k on top of that

and he 100% is not paying more than the minimum mortgage amount

he could buy a 10kg sack of rice and save a months worth of grocery money to pay his debt

DarkSoulsPhil

kiwifarms.net
noone struggles on 100k+ a year, especially with khet on 30-40k on top of that

and he 100% is not paying more than the minimum mortgage amount

he could buy a 10kg sack of rice and save a months worth of grocery money to pay his debt
He should declare bankruptcy and used his 100k+ income to rent a place and make savings for a few years. The longer he delays the inevitable, the worse it is for him. As it is, 50%+ of his monthly income goes to debt with up to another 40% on debt/bills. That debt will never be paid off.

Let me put this into perspective for the people who really want to see him fail.

Short of winning the lottery (which he does play), he will be a broke, destitute man with no employment history, no savings, no retirement. The fact he has lasted this long is a miracle. But he is treading water while sharks (cc companies, irs, banks) circle.

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
He should declare bankruptcy and used his 100k+ income to rent a place and make savings for a few years. The longer he delays the inevitable, the worse it is for him. As it is, 50%+ of his monthly income goes to debt with up to another 40% on debt/bills. That debt will never be paid off.

Let me put this into perspective for the people who really want to see him fail.

Short of winning the lottery (which he does play), he will be a broke, destitute man with no employment history, no savings, no retirement. The fact he has lasted this long is a miracle. But he is treading water while sharks (cc companies, irs, banks) circle.
I wonder if his wife knew about the debt before marriage

dave might wake up when these companies start garnishing khet's wages to pay his debts

That Hedonist Nerd

Pig Whisperer & Boomer
kiwifarms.net
You know, that's the interesting thing about bankruptcy. My wife and I had to do it recently and I learned a lot. Like, it can mess up your credit but it usually improves it. Our lawyer told us, and it's turning out to be true, that right after bankruptcy your credit score goes to 650-ish. If you have to declare bankruptcy, the odds are high you've been defaulting on things, tanking your credit score. So it usually improves it.
We did chapter 13 I think, the debt repayment plan. We pay $900/month to the trustee for 5 years, or a total of $54,000. After that, all remaining debt is discharged. We kept our cars, the house, etc.
I thought bankruptcy was an all or nothing thing, it's really not. You pick and choose what you want to discharge. And the monthly payment is based off of your free income - the money you have left after all the bills. They also factor in things like inflation, buying clothes, vehicle/home maintenance, etc. In short, it was a really good thing we did it now. In fact, as long as you can get your shit together the earlier you do it the better it is for you, because you'll be out of it more quickly.
If Dave was smart, he'd actually reduce his income, then file bankruptcy. His monthly payment would be low, then he could go on begging again. You're supposed to report any income increases/decreases, but we know he wouldn't.

Freshtodeath

Kwhality Khantent
kiwifarms.net
he doesn't really need to declare banktruptcy though he has 2 assets he could liquidate for couple hundred k. Don't think his condo would appraise at value it is listed though (400k? lol).

The best part of all of this is that this dude could liquidate his assets, move to middle of nowhere and live like a king plus have his weekly wheelchairs donating.

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty

shekelshoah666

kiwifarms.net
he doesn't really need to declare banktruptcy though he has 2 assets he could liquidate for couple hundred k. Don't think his condo would appraise at value it is listed though (400k? lol).

The best part of all of this is that this dude could liquidate his assets, move to middle of nowhere and live like a king plus have his weekly wheelchairs donating.
He really wants to live on the coasts because that makes him seem better and more affluent then the rest of the people in the country. Imagine being a streamer who doesn't do any interactions IRL or work with other streamers and still living in an expensive area with poor internet. He could be living like a king in Texas making 100k a year and have fiber internet but he doesn't want to lose his condo no matter what.

Haunter

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
From the "HallowReeen" thread:

Aaaand he showed his desktop again.

View attachment 992340

For people who want to compare, here's the screenshot from when he showed his desktop during the Feb. 2019 Retrospective Event:

View attachment 992344
Among the jumble of icons is a shortcut entitled "hardship letter 2019". According to Mr. Google, a Hardship Letter "explains why a homeowner is defaulting on their mortgage and needs to sell their home for less than what's owed on the mortgage. The best letters read like an attorney's pleading. They establish facts in a way that cause a mortgage lender to decide to either grant a short sale or loan modification."

tzgnilki

kiwifarms.net
From the "HallowReeen" thread:

Among the jumble of icons is a shortcut entitled "hardship letter 2019". According to Mr. Google, a Hardship Letter "explains why a homeowner is defaulting on their mortgage and needs to sell their home for less than what's owed on the mortgage. The best letters read like an attorney's pleading. They establish facts in a way that cause a mortgage lender to decide to either grant a short sale or loan modification."
hopefully they look at his $100k+ and refuse to give him any wiggle room

I wonder what bs he spins to claim poverty, probably puts everything down as business expenses

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Aaaand he showed his desktop again.

View attachment 992340

For people who want to compare, here's the screenshot from when he showed his desktop during the Feb. 2019 Retrospective Event:

View attachment 992344
5th row down, 3rd in from the right; what is 'tax confirm august 20. . .'? That is a new desktop shortcut since February, so that is in reference to 'August 20' from this year. What was he getting 'confirm'ation regarding 'tax'es on 'august 20'th of 2019 about?

actually

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@SoapQueen1 Is it possible his "plan since April" is related to that hardship letter, and is it possible that the bank said "if you make X payments of $Y" or "if you pay down the principal to $X" that they would allow a short sale?

Reactions: Mooty Mooty Mooty
Tags
None