DSP's Loan & Savings Company -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

SoapQueen1

speed bump, failed business, retired tism wrangler
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Rainy day fund = money you can spend on something fun because you can't go outside and have fun due to rain
Disposable income = income you can literally throw in the garbage without missing it because you already paid all your bills and bought the fun stuff you want

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rainy day fund = money you can spend on something fun because you can't go outside and have fun due to rain
Disposable income = income you can literally throw in the garbage without missing it because you already paid all your bills and bought the fun stuff you want
I'm really beginning to suspect he had accommodations or something when he failed to learn anything at Fairfield U, because that's some tard level thinking and definition failure.

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
I'm really beginning to suspect he had accommodations or something when he failed to learn anything at Fairfield U, because that's some tard level thinking and definition failure.
I've had a theory that Phil had help from his parents when it came to doing school work. He was valedictorian, top of his class, yet he can't find France on a map. He had trouble with simple addition. He frequently uses double negatives in his speech.

Odd how he moved out for his first semester of college and got C' s and D's. When he moved back home he did well enough to "earn" a bachelor's degree.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've had a theory that Phil had help from his parents when it came to doing school work. He was valedictorian, top of his class, yet he can't find France on a map. He had trouble with simple addition. He frequently uses double negatives in his speech.

Odd how he moved out for his first semester of college and got C' s and D's. When he moved back home he did well enough to "earn" a bachelor's degree.
That'd be hilarious, and actually fitting given that scandals like this happen constantly.

Reactions: Swiss46

Sparkletor

kiwifarms.net
Has Phil ever paid his parents back one single cent? How the fuck does he consider it 'borrowing money from my parents' when he has never paid any of that money back?
Timestamped at 54m37s
He paid them back, just not with money. He repaid their kindness by telling is his mom is a disgusting smoker who smoked while pregnant. She has never had a job and watches home shopping all day. He paid them back by telling us they has a troubled marriage and were probably cheating on each other. He told us how stupid they are for not biying him the wolverine doll. He gave them shout outs about how his father also has post nasal drip and a bad back. He's paying them back by agreeing to get a job in ten years. He told us they are stupid and stubborn for refusing to move out of the ghetto.he repaid them by telling us how his mother is a spoiled brat who always has to have her way. He told us how dumb, greedy, and annoying they are for expecting him to give them grandchildren

And most of all he repaid them by being the perfect son. That's worth more than all the money in the world.

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
He paid them back, just not with money. He repaid their kindness by telling is his mom is a disgusting smoker who smoked while pregnant. She has never had a job and watches home shopping all day. He paid them back by telling us they has a troubled marriage and were probably cheating on each other. He told us how stupid they are for not biying him the wolverine doll. He gave them shout outs about how his father also has post nasal drip and a bad back. He's paying them back by agreeing to get a job in ten years. He told us they are stupid and stubborn for refusing to move out of the ghetto.he repaid them by telling us how his mother is a spoiled brat who always has to have her way. He told us how dumb, greedy, and annoying they are for expecting him to give them grandchildren

And most of all he repaid them by being the perfect son. That's worth more than all the money in the world.
I guess I can't blame Phil tbh, his parents deserve everything after they did this to him.
Also Phil thinks foreskin is a super secret sex organ his parents have denied him, and that's why he doesn't enjoy sex. It's because you're gay Phil!

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
Has Phil ever paid his parents back one single cent? How the fuck does he consider it 'borrowing money from my parents' when he has never paid any of that money back?
Timestamped at 54m37s
Do you mean borrowing money from his parents the way he borrowed money from the bank to buy a 600 sqft condo in CT?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Dean Pentel

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
Timestamped at 54m37s
OF COURSE!
When they came to visit him in Renton, he put them up in the Presidential suite at the hotel and LET them drive the BMW around.

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
1578029081732.png

Do we believe he was only making $0.83 CPM in 2012 when he was getting 12 million views per month?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: actually

SoapQueen1

True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So he's making at least the same money now and... Struggles? Seems hard to believe
No, he's making less but he'd be working with the same amount of money if Kat was helping pay the bills. Further evidence that suggests she probably isn't.

Reactions: HOMO FOR LIFE
Tags
None