• “it was channeled to me, probably by my future self, being that's my most trustworthy source.”

DSP's scholastic journey from valedictorian to boiling ramen in a keurig and eating it with a spoon"Look at this. It's empty. There's no brain. Did you lose it somewhere?"

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by Monday Michiru, Sep 5, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

?

I expected Dante from Clerks to be further along in life by this point. What happened to his brain?

1. Alcoholism

10.7%
  2. Gout

23.5%
  3. Lack of use/Laziness

59.7%
  4. Head injury

6.0%
  1. Questions abound.

clerks-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

User @Sparkletor has gone above and beyond the call of duty in investigating the claim about DSP's past that has generated the most intrigue -- his status as valedictorian. So it would appear he was indeed valedictorian of Notre Dame High School in Fairfield, Connecticut. I was never quite willing to rule it out... but nice to have confirmation for this ancient, fantastic claim. Hear Phillip himself recall his school days:

I know many you have questions. And I know some of you have explanations ready. This is the place for them. How did the valedictorian of anything grow up to be DarksydePhil? Or, more cynically, How did DarksydePhil sneak the title of valedictorian from anywhere? Someone enlighten us!

"I was blessed with intelligence" -- DSP

http://www.notredame.org ND have more than a bit to say about themselves. Talk of rigor, devotion, faith, and intellect. All qualities essential to the character of our favorite goateed Let's Player. Right? *snort*

From the Mission Statement:

• Informative Informative x 10
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    #1 Monday Michiru, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2018
    Monday Michiru

Monday Michiru The Washing of Dishes

kiwifarms.net
  2. Evidence of the decline of public education?

• Agree Agree x 16
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    OfflineCyberBully

OfflineCyberBully Online Only

kiwifarms.net
  3. Even the mightiest titans fall one day, and Phil is no exception. Then again, that would imply that Phil was a titan in some shape or form.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    REGENDarySumanai

REGENDarySumanai Man of excellent taste

kiwifarms.net
  4. No fucking way

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Feels Feels x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Are we sure it's the same Phil Burnell? Maybe there's a Phillippe Burnell who does yoga and ghostwrote for Stephen Hawking.

:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 6
    Pubic Enemy #1

Pubic Enemy #1 Oi m8 wot if ur mam was an email

kiwifarms.net
  6. What a waste of education.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Feels Feels x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. You forgot "Was never working with top shelf material to begin with", so I can't vote in this poll. :(

• Agree Agree x 1
    Nurse Ratchet

Nurse Ratchet Q. ARE WE NOT MEN?
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. it must have been a special autistic school with 45 kids in the class

like wtf the nigga cant even say basic shit. Like calling people who charge back pay pals are guilty of "perjury" and not fraud. or instead of called the median that is in between roads he calls it the "meridean" like the prime meridean" just a bunch of shit like that that he is so off about. Or even not being able to complete easy ass puzzles in games

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  9. The fucking games did this to him.

• Disagree  x 3
    • Feels  x 2
    • DRINK  x 1
    • Autistic  x 1
    • Horrifying  x 1
    JuanButNotForgotten

JuanButNotForgotten Friendly Mexican Ghost

kiwifarms.net
  10. I did coffee maker ramen, but I was never enough of a douche to buy a Keurig. That shit's overpriced if you drink more than one cup of coffee at a time. And I drink it by the pot.

• Feels Feels x 3
    The Shadow

The Shadow Festive Yuletide Gremlin

kiwifarms.net
  11. No. Unless I see evidence of it. So far there is none.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. That would imply that the valedictorian has to be smart in the first place.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Honestly, I think that Phil's state of mediocrity and misery fits in quite well with him being a school Valedictorian.

Most Valedictorians live mediocre and boring lives. A good article on the subject:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/05/24/what-happened-to-your-class-valedictorian-probably-not-much.html

Phil pretty much spent his life in High School working hard and regurgitating information on command. You don't become get there by being inventive or creative. You get there by doing everything you are told on command like a trained monkey. Creativity, intellect, or inventiveness are not even a part of the equation. Compliance, discipline, and hard work are all you need.

It sums up his channel. He just pumps out videos on a timed basis to meet Youtube's standards with no polish, charm or creativity to meet his quota like a good little trained monkey. If anything, Phil being a Valedictorian explains a lot.

• Winner  x 22
    •  x 4
    • Agree  x 3
    • Informative  x 2
    • Optimistic  x 1
    SunLightStreak

SunLightStreak Elite Illuminati Task Force Agent for Cow Control
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  14. I don't know why everyone was so hard in denial about this to begin with. Phil just put in the kind of work that can get you #1 at a Connecticut high school. And then never worked again.

• Agree Agree x 5
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  15. Could it be that his luck stat is so high that he can become valedictorian without even trying despite how stupid he is?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. https://www.niche.com/k12/notre-dame-high-school-fairfield-ct/rankings/

It’s top 300 in “diversity”...but pretty low in other rankings besides sports. I’ll bet you one American dollar that this is one of the Roman Catholic institutions designed to produce athletes. You can find private catholic schools all over the US where all they really care about is sports. Phil getting first isn’t that unbelievable if my hypothesis is true.

What they do is scout the public schools for stud niggers to ball hard for them and give them scholarships. The white alumni pay through the nose in “donations” because of the sports glory. I should look up basketball champions in CT.

Edit: ranking correction

• Informative Informative x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Commander Keen

Commander Keen in GOODBYE GALAXY!!!

kiwifarms.net
  17. I think the moral we should be taking from this is that Phil isn't inherently a moron - he made himself into one. And the same could happen to any one of us.
    :powerlevel: My grandmother spent the last decade or so of her life in retirement and didn't know what to do with herself, so she ended up essentially living the Phil lifestyle - watching TV all day in a huge empty house far away from most of her family (including myself). It really was a strong contributing factor to her mental decline in my opinion. Phil is just getting a few decades' head start on the process.
    If you want to stay sharp, stay engaged with the world somehow. Work a respectable job, travel, pick up a hobby, something. Otherwise you may just misplace Italy on the map one day, and there'll be nothing you can do.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Kosher Dill

Kosher Dill Potato Chips
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  18. Just to put it out there I'm not one for debating unless it's something I really give a shit about, but I don't think it's that hard to keep your mind sharp even if you avoid having intellectual debates like most of the internet these days. I usually do by listening to political podcasts, and I go out and talk to people around where i live. Phil shouldn't be that bad off because he's not totally isolated, but it seems like whatever "girlfriend" he lives with doesn't really provide much intellectual stimulation and the stuff he watches... So wait, is Phil like how Huey ended up on the Boondocks when he tried to watch BET for 24 hours? I really don't think netflix would do that to someone but what do I know?

kiwifarms.net
  19. I can't speak for Phil's specific high school, but there are some pretty small schools in CT, especially when it comes to private schools. One of my friends graduated from a class of 20ish students. If Phil had a relatively small class size I don't think it's too out there to believe he was top of the class. Phil is super prideful and cares way too much about titles and achievements, so I could see him trying to game the system to get the highest GPA possible. Even with Phil's minimal critical thinking skills, you can get through high school pretty easily based on memorization and following the instructions teachers lay out in their projects. I wouldn't be surprised if Phil's parents also helped him with any type of project outside the classroom.

It's also possible, strange as it may seem, that younger Phil put effort into things. I can think of quite a few people who tried really hard in high school, but then when they got into college and suddenly had freedom and less outside pressure to succeed, became super lazy and complacent. Sometimes it is just living away from home, but other times it is also the lack of praise and recognition, especially if you're coming from a smaller school where it is way easier/common for teachers to acknowledge getting a good grade on something.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  20. So I'm remembering how Phil was talking about having to learn all these things about Catholicism and how he learned it all and could regurgitate it but pretty much immediately forgot all of it as soon as he got to college and it has me wondering how much of Phil's high school curriculum was rote memorization of Catholic dogma? I'm not extremely well versed in it, but from what I remember of Catholic schools in the 90's they were less bastions of academic achievement and higher learning and more indoctrination factories that made damn sure you had the bare minimum required knowledge memorized so they could keep the state Education board out of their hair.

Also there is a tendency to think of 'Private Schools' as somehow more prestigious or more academically rigorous, but by definition all Catholic schools have to be private schools. That school is in the bottom 35% for 'Best College Prep' and 'Best Private' High Schools in America, and in the bottom 30% for 'Best Catholic High Schools in America'. Meanwhile it's in the top 3% for 'Most Diverse Private High Schools' and in the top 8% for 'Best High School Sports in America'. It doesn't seem like higher learning is a huge focus there. Ranked in just Fairfield county it comes in second to last in academics out of 15, and ranked in Connecticut it's the 3rd from last out of 22 in 'Best Catholic High Schools' and 6th from last out of 61 in 'Best College Prep Private High Schools' and 'Best Private High Schools'.

• Informative Informative x 12
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #20 Prince Lotor, Sep 5, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
    Prince Lotor

Prince Lotor Holidays with the Harem

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.