Votes: 19 16.0%
  • Mystery Illness

Votes: 8 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

samovski

feelsoldman
kiwifarms.net
ive thought about this, and well. ive come to terms that he can go fuck himself. you reap what you sow. he started the hate, he started the hole. and he kept making it grow larger and deeper. maybe if he fell in a hole out of nowhere i would feel bad. but thats not the case. i will not have any sympathy for someone that deserves it

Same, short of someone causing him bodily harm I can't have any sympathy for him. My opinion has especially been reinforced with that absolute scumbag dying parent move. It's like he needs to find new ways to demean and humiliate the people who gave him life and what sounds like a decent life. Imagine if his Mom or Dad see that video on YouTube. Imagine how they'll feel seeing their son use them like that. Short of them being actual monsters they don't deserve that, just like every personal relationship he's ever had. He's just getting worse and worse. I don't know if it's just his mental and moral state deteriorating or if Kat's got something to do with it but he's sliding fast.

I can never feel bad for someone who'd act like that for money.

Destro1986

kiwifarms.net
Same, short of someone causing him bodily harm I can't have any sympathy for him. My opinion has especially been reinforced with that absolute scumbag dying parent move. It's like he needs to find new ways to demean and humiliate the people who gave him life and what sounds like a decent life. Imagine if his Mom or Dad see that video on YouTube. Imagine how they'll feel seeing their son use them like that. Short of them being actual monsters they don't deserve that, just like every personal relationship he's ever had. He's just getting worse and worse. I don't know if it's just his mental and moral state deteriorating or if Kat's got something to do with it but he's sliding fast.

I can never feel bad for someone who'd act like that for money.

Someone needs to send that clip to his parents and see what they think about it.

Raven'sChild

Peep, peep, RAWR!!!!!!111one
kiwifarms.net
Oh, I forgot to mention one of my favorite parts of the entire stream...

Someone asked why he doesn’t just buy physical copies that has a trade-in value instead of buying everything digitally and wasting tons of money... He claims that GameStop takes the games and gives such a small percentage of value for store credit, but somehow buying the games digitally where he has NO incentive and cannot get money refunded AT ALL is somehow better? Correct me if I’m wrong but 1 is still a bigger number than 0, correct? Like, I dunno how much that Wii Silent Hill game goes for, but I know it’s a bit harder to find so let’s be generous and say $50. HE PLAYED THE GAME FOR 45 MINUTES. That’s LITERALY $50 wasted!

Edit: and that’s another thing... When talking about his expenses, he talks and acts like his monthly game purchases add up like $1k+ consistently. He was talking about expenses and he got to a point where he says, “uhhhh, the games, I spend a lot of money on games the games are really expensive, the games are a big expense, etc.” He bought MAYBE 6 games this month... That comes to $360. Also factor in that he writes every game off a business expense anyway, but he’s still claiming that buying sooooooo many games per month is a money hole. He makes no goddamn sense. He could be buying DOUBLE the amount of games he does monthly and it STILL wouldn’t make a significant dent in his income, write off or not.

Don't forget that quite a large number of games have been 'given' to him this year...because of his heavy handed hints that he 'was on the fence about playing a certain game due to lack of funds'.

...Would make sense as his Hail Mary engagement to Leanna was a last ditch effort to save the relationship....

His engagement occurred only after folks in a stream exposed Leanna's tweets concerning 'the Fake engagement ring' she had started wearing to work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYJ2h4c-OuQ