DSP's warnings from the past -

d8d0

kiwifarms.net
Post things from old DSP videos (comments) on the internet that foreshadow his life right now, Try and find ominous detractors that have tried to guide or warn DSP in a constructive manner about his potential future

Youtube comment from 2015:
1584840169566.png

Youtube comment from 2016:
1584841569388.png

Last edited:

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
Just crazy. People say these exact same things today (or not, they gave up, there is no point in helping him). Phil never took any advice, he thinks he knows better, being cancer is the way to go as long as his feefees stay intact. How anyone can go through life with this bitter ignorant attitude and perform those mental gymnastics of never doing anything wrong, even when it's painfully obvious, is a mystery to me. You have to have a rotten personality as your base.

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact these same kind of advice is still given to him today just shows how much of a thick-headed fuck DSP is. He never listened to people, he isn't listening now and he will never listen. He's the type of person who is too dumb to even learn from his own mistakes, he just keeps going on and on.

Phil has the attitude of a defiant ten-year-old who wants to challenge his parents out of spite.
''No johnny, you can't eat dog shit''
''you know what, fuck you i'll do what i want im not listening''

Prince Lotor

. . .and the blackest eyes. The Devil's eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Phil won't even take his own advice.
Phil from May, 2014: "So what do I recommend? STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CREDIT CARDS! Credit cards are the WORST kind of debt!"
Also Phil from two months later in 2014: Spends $7K on credit cards moving his man-child hoard across the country and tens of thousands completely furnishing the Snort Fort with all new top-of-the-line shit.

Last edited:

Sir Wesley Tailpipe

kiwifarms.net
Phil won't even take his own advice.
Phil from May, 2014: "So what do I recommend? STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM CREDIT CARDS! Credit cards are the WORST kind of debt!"
Also Phil from two months later in 2014: Spends $7K on credit cards moving his man-child horde across the country and tens of thousands completely furnishing the Snort Fort with all new top-of-the-line shit.
*hoard

Unless he moved a large mob of manchildren across the country.

DrainRedRain

bring those beasts to the GOD'S LIGHT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't have screenshots, but an online friend of mine was a DSP fan back in the day (2016 I think?) and one day he came to the chat absolutely assblasted and said he was done watching Phil's streams because the dude was a piece of shit. We laughed and didn't ask him why he flipped all of sudden, but seeing this thread, I can see how some fans can get tired of DSP's bullshit.

Dude is playing dumb for too long, nobody got time for this.

Sexy Senior Citizen

What's the big deal? It's called a fetish!
kiwifarms.net
Everyone warned him, but he ignored them. He thought the gravy train would last forever. He drove away the people who genuinely cared and tried to help him, until all that was left were his asspatters, so he could ignore the looming crisis and pretend everything was fine- and at one point he probably even believed everything was fine.

Richard Harrow

“Look, fat, look, here's the deal...”
kiwifarms.net
The fact that he moved across the country to one of the most expensive areas of WA state in a gated community while NOT selling or renting his CT condo with a highly fluctuating, inconsistent income was foreshadowing in and of itself. His years-long habit of taking the path of least resistance and spending far more money than he needs to on trivial unnecessary things (i.e. bottled water, 2 business internet lines, eating out daily) was also telling. DSP himself was a foreshadowing of events.

gaarashatan

kiwifarms.net
Just crazy. People say these exact same things today (or not, they gave up, there is no point in helping him). Phil never took any advice, he thinks he knows better, being cancer is the way to go
honestly, at this point if i was in his shoes i would choose to stay cancerous. theres no redeeming himself anymore, far beyond that point now. the only thing drawing ppl in anymore is negativity and toxicity. without it he might actually lose everything.

Fuckoffdad

You'll be where you belong
kiwifarms.net
To this day this remains one of the things that continue to attract people to DSP, even on here you still see them coming in and talking about the obvious ways he could improve his "product" and his life. On the surface they get the impression DSP's issues are correctable. He seems like a fixer upper prahject that people mistakenly think they can help course correct.

After a decade of lunacy you'd think they would realize he's simply never going to listen to anyone but those swallowed up in the vortex just keep on trying until they burn out or catch on that this guy is legitimately out of his mind. The trick played on the viewers is that Phil is so cartoonish that he does come across like a fictional character and in fiction characters make life changing decisions all the time wheras in reality most can never escape their own nature. In Phil's case he can't even identify anything wrong with his own nature and even if he could there would still be nothing he could do about it.

The only way to shatter DSP's own personal glass ceiling would be for people to stop handing him thousands of dollars for absolutely nothing of value every single month. It's the only language he can halfway intuit while still defending himself with mental barriers like it's a slow stream because people don't like the game it couldn't possibly have anything to do with me. All people are really doing is acting as enablers and allowing him to avoid reality.. that's been his "product" for the past 6 years.

I doubt they'll ever stop handing him money though because these people who give to him under any guise whatsoever are just a reflection of King Morahn himself. I'd say it's a fair assumption to make that most of these people absolutely do not work for their money.. because just like Phil, if they actually understood the value of a dollar and what it took to get it they wouldn't be so keen to blow it on his interactive and chill diaper genie streams.

Wurstbrot

This was my depression
kiwifarms.net
honestly, at this point if i was in his shoes i would choose to stay cancerous. theres no redeeming himself anymore, far beyond that point now. the only thing drawing ppl in anymore is negativity and toxicity. without it he might actually lose everything.
In his shoes you'd have another mindset. Phil does not, he's physically incapable of understanding himself. He's the Dunning-Kruger Effect in flesh, jumping through so many mental hoops a Olympic athlete would throw the towel in jealousy. His brain is wired to project his literal own flaws on others while he commits the very same, often contradicting himself in the very same sentence.

You'd expect growths after years of experience in his field, but all he changed was to convince himself to be flawless and kept on doing the exact same shit which made him a lolcow (just 10% less obvious). No sane person does this, except maybe alcoholics or mental reeeetards.

He's a physical snail who challenges physical gazelles, convinced they cheat to be fast and he's the real deal of fastness. Nobody can change this person,
Not a fan, not his wife, not his parents, not even he himself. A God could come down, punch his face and list everything he does wrong, he wouldn't change. Take away every donation, spray him with water, treat him like a dog and only treat well when he does good, nothing will change. The world has to change because he has a 11 year legacy and counting.

Aqua Panda

I've seen horrors… horrors that you've seen.
kiwifarms.net
For me, it was the announcement he was buying the house and leaving the condo empty to rot. It's the textbook example of a fool coming into money and then making harmful decisions that will hit down the line.

Based upon the numbers we've seen, he easily could have spent a few years paying down the condo and then sold it. It may have been a net loss but it was far better to be rid of it if he really wanted to move. At the very least, he should have been renting it to generate some income.

Also, any proceeds from the sale could have been put towards the downpayment of a place in a better area. There are still plenty of really nice homes in the 100-180k range in areas that will have low property taxes but good internet lines. Streaming from an office gave him amazing options on where he could have moved. Going right for a gated community in one of the most expensive areas of the country was a amazingly dumbass move.

Last edited:

strandedcastaway

kiwifarms.net
I don't have screenshots, but an online friend of mine was a DSP fan back in the day (2016 I think?) and one day he came to the chat absolutely assblasted and said he was done watching Phil's streams because the dude was a piece of shit. We laughed and didn't ask him why he flipped all of sudden, but seeing this thread, I can see how some fans can get tired of DSP's bullshit.

Dude is playing dumb for too long, nobody got time for this.
He definitely hasn't been playing at being dumb. That's the one game he's mastered.

Tags
None