Careercow DStecks / @TheDStecks / Daniel Steckly - FAT Goon with Troll's Remorse & Kengle Jr.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-2-21_9-14-0.png

dstecks was one of the original people trying to profit off chris's name. going so far that he though commissioning chris $1000 would get him exclusive content.

from the cwcki:
https://sonichu.com/cwcki/DStecks

DStecks is a Canadian YouTube personality who donated $1,000 to Chris in September 2015.

He gave the money through a listing on Chris's Etsy shop, so Chris was obligated to produce 100 pages of the Sonichu comic in exchange, although he failed to do so. Chris reached a milestone in laziness on 8 March 2017 by going for 500 days without working on the comic. He eventually ended the hiatus two months later, after 561 days, through no involvement from DStecks.

Bad Reviews on Sonichu
DStecks had been following Chris for years and has accounts on both the CWCki (joined February 2010, with a lengthy list of edits ending in June 2015)[1] and Kiwi Farms (joined May 2013).[2]

He first reviewed Sonichu on his Bad Reviews YouTube channel in September 2010,[3] and would make many more episodes on it over the next five years. On December 2015, he uploaded the last of his reviews on Sonichu,[4] having reached the end of Chris’s comic output.

Donation
On 5 September 2015, one day after Chris returned to Sonichu 11 by uploading 11 pages to his Facebook, DStecks donated $1,000 USD through a donation listing in which Chris had advertised that, for every $10 donated, he would make one page for Sonichu 11.

DStecks discussed the donation in the video below (at 20:30):

since that blew over he has shown to have a grudge against the farms while starfucking larger cows than him

upload_2018-2-21_9-10-41.png

upload_2018-2-21_9-17-53.png

upload_2018-2-21_9-20-10.png

upload_2018-2-21_9-20-37.png

upload_2018-2-21_9-21-38.png

upload_2018-2-21_9-22-0.png

upload_2018-2-21_9-23-37.png

(there's tons more. he may be eligible for rat king lol)

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/DStecks

upload_2018-2-21_9-11-8.png

Bryan Dunn

KoP & Exceptional Detective
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 387625

dstecks was one of the original people trying to profit off chris's name. going so far that he though commissioning chris $1000 would get him exclusive content.

from the cwcki:

since that blew over he has shown to have a grudge against the farms while starfucking larger cows than him

View attachment 387613
View attachment 387627
View attachment 387628
View attachment 387629
View attachment 387631
View attachment 387632
View attachment 387633

View attachment 387614

I remember him. Didn't he also try to make medallions to sell off as well?

Q

QB 290

kiwifarms.net
He said the worst meanest troll was @Alec Benson Leary for creating asperchu

Worse than a guy who stole his garbage, worse than people who gaslighted him, worse than the people who made him smash his ps3 and shove a medallion up his ass
I'd say DStecks was one of the worst Trolls Weens, for enabling Chris's greedy behaviour and worsening his delusions about money and work even more.
Giving an autistic person £1000 is very nice, but it's nothing to pat yourself on the back for when he starts expecting more £1000 donations and purchases

Edit: Yeah, you're right @The Fool

The Fool

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's gotta shoehorn GamerGate in there somewhere, wouldn't be a proper twitter sperg without that.
I wonder how many more "kill all republican" tweets he'll retweet in a fit of rage after seeing this thread.

I'd say DStecks was one of the worst trolls

lol if DStecks is considered a troll then you can consider me a black belt judo master

Alec Benson Leary

Creator of Asperchu
Christorical Figure
kiwifarms.net

Worse than a guy who stole his garbage, worse than people who gaslighted him, worse than the people who made him smash his ps3 and shove a medallion up his ass
Is he a French muslim immigrant? They're the only other people who hate a silly cartoon so much.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I am surprised that it took this long for him to get a thread considering his history with Chris.

The mere fact that he thought that throwing tons of money at a known autist would somehow lead to content makes him exceptional.

What's even worse, he sees fit to pass judgement on others when he built his "career" (more :optimistic:s than Skittles) on Chris's back (nearly 30% of his videos feature Sonichu).

autism420

neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Don't forget about @Marvin who violently assaulted him while wearing a pickle suit.

Gordon Cole

Yep, he's dead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 387625

from the cwcki:

View attachment 387613
View attachment 387627
View attachment 387628
View attachment 387629
View attachment 387631
View attachment 387632
View attachment 387633

View attachment 387614
How'd you get suckered into doing that thumbnail @_blank_?

m0rnutz

Not a furry
kiwifarms.net

Magic Sun Daddy

Get on the ball, bitch.
kiwifarms.net
I was wondering when this dude would turn up here. Even ignoring the obsurd donation he made to Chris, I always had a feeling about him. It's like having gaydar, except for smarmy psuedo-intellectual SJWs.

Follow this logic train with me: Alec made a comic poking fun at Chris' eccentric behavior. Chris made a comic wishing death, pain and hardship on Alec. Alec is the greater of the two evils.

Barrister

Legal Counsel for the Epic Department
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 387625

It's always depressing to see someone, in whatever medium they choose to express themselves, not improve at all. His 'bad reviews' series is akin to a slightly toned-down version of those classic A-Log videos featuring unfunny commentary over something that's funny enough on its own imo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqjYISYAbVU