Careercow DStecks / @TheDStecks / Daniel Steckly - FAT Goon with Troll's Remorse & Kengle Jr.

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Salt Water Taffy

Only bad witches are ugly.
kiwifarms.net
This is very true.

I think there's two basic types of people in the troll group, and that dichotomy is a big part of the reason for the troll's remorse cases and extremist divides: one is the general skeptic type who is attracted to trolling because they think it's fun and good to just shit on the status quo people who feel safe in believing they're always right. This, I would argue, is the more sensible type of person. The second type is the one who is that type to believe their politics are always correct and above questioning - a lot of these came in during that early period you describe where right-wing christian fundamentalism was all over the place; these trolls hated those people but mistakenly thought the winds would never change. The differences were always there, but just sat under the radar because of our priorities at the time.

So the first type and the second type initially got along fine, because both sides were likely to say something like, say, gay marriage should be legal because who gives a shit what people do privately. But the split came when the second type had to latch on to crazy crap like giving troon drugs to children and punching conservatives because they always believed that extremism isn't bad itself, it's just that no one else should be allowed to be extreme - and the first type kept saying "wait a minute, extremist bullshit is bad no matter who is saying it and we're all susceptible", so when their mutual enemy in radical conservatives became less relevant, a split formed. In other words: one side had sense and perspective, and kept true to their stated belief that not lording morality over people was desirable, while the other is a group of self-serving frauds who want the power that comes from perceived moral superiority and will behave in very immoral ways to get it.

What's more and really contributing to just how stark the new divide is is that this is the first time in a really long time that the liberals have been more insane than the conservatives. Going back by decade, the 2000's had the crazy aggressive neocons and the post-9/11 uptake in security and the unpopular Middle Eastern wars. In the '90's, Bill Clinton was a lot more moderate a president than I think a lot of Hill-Dog supporters realize. He cut back welfare and he didn't legalize gay marriage. The far left was kinda quiet at the time and the far right, since there always have been and always will be crazy religious nuts, were the lolcow-ish ones. The White House of the '80's was entirely run by Republicans (Reagan then Bush), and of course it's always fun to make fun of the party who's in charge. The early part of the '70's had the unpopular Nixon in office and the rest of the decade was in the shadow of Watergate, and then the '60's were, well, the '60's. The last time it's been really in vogue to not like the left was the '50's, better dead than red and all that. That was most of these SJWs's grandparents's generation. They never thought the winds would change against them because for the longest time, it hasn't.

I also think that the general skeptic types (your first type) tend to criticize whatever party is most violent/warmongering, and for a long time now that's been conservatives (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan). Now liberals are crying for white/male/het/cis blood.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's more and really contributing to just how stark the new divide is is that this is the first time in a really long time that the liberals have been more insane than the conservatives. Going back by decade, the 2000's had the crazy aggressive neocons and the post-9/11 uptake in security and the unpopular Middle Eastern wars. In the '90's, Bill Clinton was a lot more moderate a president than I think a lot of Hill-Dog supporters realize. He cut back welfare and he didn't legalize gay marriage. The far left was kinda quiet at the time and the far right, since there always have been and always will be crazy religious nuts, were the lolcow-ish ones.
I remember when those were the people to loathe.

The White House of the '80's was entirely run by Republicans (Reagan then Bush), and of course it's always fun to make fun of the party who's in charge. The early part of the '70's had the unpopular Nixon in office and the rest of the decade was in the shadow of Watergate, and then the '60's were, well, the '60's. The last time it's been really in vogue to not like the left was the '50's, better dead than red and all that. That was most of these SJWs's grandparents's generation. They never thought the winds would change against them because for the longest time, it hasn't.
It's an interesting thought to look back at history like that. Of course conservativism in the 50's was extremely high as much as there was still a powerhouse of industrial production on the scale we haven't seen since. Of course today's Libtards would not survive this world unless they were imprisoned, deported or institutionalized.

I also think that the general skeptic types (your first type) tend to criticize whatever party is most violent/warmongering, and for a long time now that's been conservatives (Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan). Now liberals are crying for white/male/het/cis blood.
It's odd how it just kinda moved over to that.

EDIT: In some way, what we're seeing today is really at attack on a sort of comfortable normality that us being tested by these pricks.

Last edited:

Snake of Diamond

Hiss...whatever
kiwifarms.net
I was around when he first started doing his reviews of Sonichu which is where I wanted to keep an eye out on what he did. I thought it was pretty entertaining but you can see the cracks showing as more and more he seem to become more and more of a counter troll to the Chris Chan community. It's the reverse of people who wanted to help Chris and figured out that Chris is incapable of being helped in any capacity. The whole $1000 thing wouldn't teach Chris a thing in fact I think it's what started the idea that Chris doesn't have to do much of anything but rather just ask people to give money and they will. Chris has lost more control thanks to people like Dstecks who eventually become sympathetic to Chris.

Nowadays Stecks isn't doing much of anything and has faded even farther than obscurity could describe.

Trilby

Sorry, but not sorry!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was around when he first started doing his reviews of Sonichu which is where I wanted to keep an eye out on what he did. I thought it was pretty entertaining but you can see the cracks showing as more and more he seem to become more and more of a counter troll to the Chris Chan community. It's the reverse of people who wanted to help Chris and figured out that Chris is incapable of being helped in any capacity. The whole $1000 thing wouldn't teach Chris a thing in fact I think it's what started the idea that Chris doesn't have to do much of anything but rather just ask people to give money and they will. Chris has lost more control thanks to people like Dstecks who eventually become sympathetic to Chris.

Nowadays Stecks isn't doing much of anything and has faded even farther than obscurity could describe.
Funny how time can change everything.

deeman

Seinor Geinus.
kiwifarms.net
I really liked his stuff, but as you guys so awesomnly put it, something started to feel off... i thought it was the awkward stupid sketches first but now when you mentions it, it's the remorse and lack of interest from his side. This is why i love this place. Smart people that knows being a jackass from time to time isn't the end of the world.

NiggoPls

Le Poo-Poo Sprinkles
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@c-no found this and posted it in the thread about the Guild Wars 2 Jessica Price controversy, somehow it was never crossposted here yet. It's proof that @DStecks is a shit person, and also that he's very incredibly fat.
https://twitter.com/TheDStecks/status/1015123673185861632
https://twitter.com/mombot/status/1015214538935791616
http://archive.md/1xJPh

DStecks 1.png

DStecks 2.png

"It's actually extremely rad that TB is dead and she seems super cool."

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@c-no found this and posted it in the thread about the Guild Wars 2 Jessica Price controversy, somehow it was never crossposted here yet. It's proof that @DStecks is a shit person, and also that he's very incredibly fat.
https://twitter.com/TheDStecks/status/1015123673185861632
https://twitter.com/mombot/status/1015214538935791616
http://archive.md/1xJPh

View attachment 500564
View attachment 500565

"It's actually extremely rad that TB is dead and she seems super cool."
Should of posted those tweets here, thanks for that. That said, DStecks did well jumping from just being ex-Kiwi schmoozing up to being a grave dancer.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In more substantial news he started and failed to fund a kickstarter some time last month.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dstecks/seventh-secret-mystery-card-game-visual-novel
http://archive.fo/2uKiz

lol 91 dollars. Couldn't even make back 1/10th of what he gave to Chris.

And here are some more tweets and crossovers that prove he through away pretty much everything interesting or unique about himself to blend in with the outrage hoardes on twitter.

Made about James Gunn being pwned by 10 year old tweets dug up by Mike Thernovich, professional lolcow
crossovers.PNG

Mad at GOG for the Postal 2 promotion that made a GamerGate joke
gog.PNG

He has a husbando
gaystecks.PNG

dsteckshusbando.PNG

Shilling for FoldablePedo
dstecksfoldablepedofork.PNG

Cuteosphere/Dragondicks crossovers
crossoversphere.PNG

kenglejr.PNG

vidyacreepypasta.PNG

She-Ra related autism that no normal person would give a shit about
shreatism.PNG

Retweeting someone implying the grown men mad about She-Ra not being sexy enough are going to rape their own children
thal.PNG

Surprising nobody it's another twitter addicted wannabe journalist
thal-bio.PNG

I'm pretty sure this Daddy Warpig he's replying to also has a thread on here. Clash of the cows over SheRa tiddies.
not for you.PNG

You're not allowed to make fun of bad people being homophobic because that's also bad and triggers me to see stuff I should be laughing at
genius.PNG

These brain geniuses are fragile and I love it.

Crossover with Zoe "Blowjobs for 5 dollars" Quinn
zoexover.PNG

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In more substantial news he started and failed to fund a kickstarter some time last month.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dstecks/seventh-secret-mystery-card-game-visual-novel
http://archive.fo/2uKiz

lol 91 dollars. Couldn't even make back 1/10th of what he gave to Chris.

And here are some more tweets and crossovers that prove he through away pretty much everything interesting or unique about himself to blend in with the outrage hoardes on twitter.

Made about James Gunn being pwned by 10 year old tweets dug up by Mike Thernovich, professional lolcow
View attachment 500577

Mad at GOG for the Postal 2 promotion that made a GamerGate joke
View attachment 500578

He has a husbando
View attachment 500579
View attachment 500580

Shilling for FoldablePedo
View attachment 500581

Cuteosphere/Dragondicks crossovers
View attachment 500582
View attachment 500587
View attachment 500594

She-Ra related autism that no normal person would give a shit about
View attachment 500585

Retweeting someone implying the grown men mad about She-Ra not being sexy enough are going to rape their own children
View attachment 500586

Surprising nobody it's another twitter addicted wannabe journalist
View attachment 500588

I'm pretty sure this Daddy Warpig he's replying to also has a thread on here. Clash of the cows over SheRa tiddies.
View attachment 500589

You're not allowed to make fun of bad people being homophobic because that's also bad and triggers me to see stuff I should be laughing at
View attachment 500590
These brain geniuses are fragile and I love it.

Crossover with Zoe "Blowjobs for 5 dollars" Quinn
View attachment 500593
DStecks choosing to no longer buy from GoG is pretty much nothing of value being lost since he all he really does is just jumping a bandwagon that chooses not to buy for the most petty reason. As for the Cuteosphere tweets, is there really some sort of sperging that is going on as Cuteo says or is she just exaggerating because she thinks a few salty responses means a shit ton of nerds are pissed?

The She-Ra shit itself is autistic but it makes me wonder how many of these people are inserting pedophilia into what may as well just be more of manchildren thinking their childhood is being violated by some modern art style. Makes one wonder though if any of these people might sperg over tweets that just do a simple jab at a cartoon without said jab veering into angry nerd territory.