DuckTales thread - Ducktits woohoo

Kurosaki Ichigo

WE TUMBLIN DOWN
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty good! I think it has the "first episode awkwardness" but with the way things are going I'm sure it'll clear out. And yeah Donald was really hard to understand. I remember watching House of Mouse as a kid (kinda wish they'd bring that back too...) and Donald was really clear in that one. I hope they fix that up too.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
It's pretty good! I think it has the "first episode awkwardness" but with the way things are going I'm sure it'll clear out. And yeah Donald was really hard to understand. I remember watching House of Mouse as a kid (kinda wish they'd bring that back too...) and Donald was really clear in that one. I hope they fix that up too.
It takes a while to get what Donald is saying and after a second viewing, I got what he was saying for the most part.

• Agree
Reactions: GrayWater

Trilby

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just finished watching this. I thought it was really cute! I loved the comic strip look and Donald's freakouts. I'd watch more.
It's nice to get a black shirt Donald again (of course they never animated him in one at all since that was a comics thing). I will say I enjoyed what I saw here as well. There's part of me who thinks this has potenital, yet at the same time, much of it felt like something I would've done as a fanfic easily. It's just that perfect balance if anything. Love to know what happened to Della if that ever comes up.

EDIT: Doodled a cantankerous, greedy waterfowl geezer a while back.
IMG_20170819_180021.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: FierceBrosnan

Yaoi Huntress Earth

kiwifarms.net
I have a prediction with Duckworth (who will be on the show) that since Mrs. Beakly will be filling more of his role and she hated it when Scrooge occasionally treated her like his secretary, I'm guessing Duckworth end up being Scrooge's secretary (or something similar). While this wouldn't be likely of happening, or ironically have him be Flintheart's butler.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Trilby

Overcast

Suck You Bus
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was really good surprisingly! Here I was expecting it to be kind of a soulless nostalgia cash in, but it was actually pretty fun to watch.

It's been YEARS since I watched the original show, so my memory of a lot of things is a bit hazy, but Scrooge's "Work smarter, not harder" line really stuck out in my mind as a kid for some reason, so it was nice seeing him say that again.

Also, I like how they incorporate the premise for the next episode at the end of each episode. Kinda makes me want to see what happens next.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
So I haven't watched it yet, but apparently most here say it doesn't suck. Soooooooo... how long until a hideous fandom develops that makes us wish for the SU spergs?

Yaoi Huntress Earth

kiwifarms.net
Two new episodes will be coming this Saturday and will continue on on a weekly schedule. (We'll get to see Ma Beagle and her sons as well as Gyro Gearloose.)

• Optimistic
Reactions: Trilby

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino