DORITOS® JACKED™ Black DUIDUIDUI JACE 9/11s VIA PRIUS + unveils "OPERATION WU-POCALYPSE" -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Harris

xWeelKilla420x
kiwifarms.net
GG and Anti-GG are secretly funded by the evil Islamic Obeme to assassinate The Commander by cutting the breaks on the Prius in order to create a 3D model in the White House which is secretly a science facility to create clones of The Commander that will ensure total worldwide domination by Obeme and the Islams.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Never heard of this guy before watching the flipped car video.
This has got to be a troll video. Please, tell me this is a troll video. He did flip his car, but he's using the event as an opportunity to play up this crazy man act online.

Please tell me this is all just an act.
Welcome to Deagle Nation Gamers!, I'll take your tickets please, step right up, and enjoy the ride!

GG and Anti-GG are secretly funded by the evil Islamic Obeme to assassinate The Commander by cutting the breaks on the Prius in order to create a 3D model in the White House which is secretly a science facility to create clones of The Commander that will ensure total worldwide domination by Obeme and the Islams.
This is a false flag operation perpetuated by Islamic sleeper agents inside McDonald's administration so their McNugget corruption and skeleton experiments in Area 54 can remain unnoticed by The Commander until its too late.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Generic User

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
hoooooly shit that blog post
edit: whoops wrong thread sorry

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is, mild concussion seems to make the Commander lucid, as he was speaking a lot of truth about Brianna.
It might also be all the meds he's on. Jace's crazy usually gets turned up to 11 when he stops taking his medication. I'm guessing the hospital could probably find enough info on him (or was provided by his family) to know what medications he should be using, or try out some new medication that might work better for him.

You know, in the case that he bugs out, spends a few months bumming in a cabin, does a lot of property damage, thinks up some crazy conspiracies, then finally spirals totally out of control trying to street race to Boston to meet with someone who lives in California who is actually a clone of Hitler but trained by Islamic terrorists to be a transsexual.

I'm no doctor, but I'm guessing when this fairly common scenario comes up with psych patients, they rotate their meds up a bit.

• Winner
Reactions: Sigyn

Globe

baby you look great today
kiwifarms.net
Please tell me this is all just an act.
The extremity of Jace's behavior makes it seem unbelievable, but the reality of it always gets enforced by his tantrums. Look at the way he chimps the fuck out towards the end of that video. You can't fake that, man.

MurcDusen

kiwifarms.net
The extremity of Jace's behavior makes it seem unbelievable, but the reality of it always gets enforced by his tantrums. Look at the way he chimps the fuck out towards the end of that video. You can't fake that, man.
You are forgetting the other end of the spectrum, which I think is just as important evidence of his authenticity. He very often does/says things that are absolutely not totally over the top or funny (most recent examples include portions of his Wupacalypse Manifesto), and has episodes where he just really seems like a relatively normal dude. It's extremely weird for satire/trolls to portray their target as... well normal and without some punchline to it, yet we often see that kind of thing with Jace too.

hemolyzer

US Marine Appreciator and/or Muslim Disrespector.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It might also be all the meds he's on. Jace's crazy usually gets turned up to 11 when he stops taking his medication. I'm guessing the hospital could probably find enough info on him (or was provided by his family) to know what medications he should be using, or try out some new medication that might work better for him.

I'm no doctor, but I'm guessing when this fairly common scenario comes up with psych patients, they rotate their meds up a bit.
I doubt the ER he went to has access to his records considering he was out of town, and even if they did it's not an ER doc's place to adjust a psych patient's medication. I doubt Jace was honest with them. Also, have we ever even heard of Jace regularly attending appointments with a psychologist?

• Agree
Reactions: Kilted Gentleman

jemas42

Do you like Christian and the Hedgehog Boys?
kiwifarms.net
In defense of all the commenters on the other sites who believe he's a veteran, he does claim to be one. Constantly. And people tend to take things like that at face value. People would rather call him a veteran and be wrong than call a him a liar and be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino