Dumb game ideas to get the noggin joggin - OC Do Not Steel!!!1

Marissa Moira

kiwifarms.net
Open world game where you go around and eat nothing but trash and food
anything goes much like the weapon crafting mechanics in dead rising
But once you start consuming something a timer counts down to when you need to poop
Everything you consumed builds up into poop that you then spray at all the NPCs in the world, the goal is to chain combos the longest by eating the right types of food for the biggest most powerful liquidy poops and how many people you can spray them with.

End game is being able to eat while your bent over pooping so the eternal stream of shit doesn't stop.

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
kiwifarms.net
>Plays like GTA or RDR
>Corpses, body parts, bloodstains, destroyed/damaged properties, and vehicles don't despawn and permanently stay in the overworld
>Limited amount of NPCs and mobs that can ever be spawned in the game
>Once you kill them all they don't ever respawn

>Perfectly possible for the player to annihilate every single living thing in the game, and permanently run out of NPCs and mobs
>Overworld eventually becomes a desolate, unnerving, abandoned hellscape all caused by the player killing and destroying everything

Last edited:

Rumpled Foreskin

More Human Than Human
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
>Plays like GTA or RDR
>Corpses, body parts, bloodstains, destroyed/damaged properties, and vehicles don't despawn and permanently stay in the overworld
>Limited amount of NPCs and mobs that can ever be spawned in the game.
>Once you kill them all they don't ever respawn

>Perfectly possible for the player to annihilate every single living thing in the game, and permanently run out of NPCs and mobs
>Overworld eventually becomes a desolated, unnerving, abandoned hellscape all caused by the player killing and destroying everything
Omg yes please

Murmur

Uncouth Twat
kiwifarms.net
Life of DSP:
A time management simulator where you have to manage finances, health, happiness.

Happiness is low? Drink a bottle of gin. You drink to the point of vomiting. "WHAT?! NOW MY HEALTH IS LOW?"

Health is low? Walk around your house on your tip toes to exercise. Unfortunately, you could have used this time to stream! "Now I'm in the worst financial situation of my life."

Finances low? Do a 12 hour marathon where you actually only play games for 6 hours. Uh oh, detractors are calling you out on your stupid bullshit. "BRAINLESS MENTALLY ILL DETRACTORS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Happiness is low again? Angrily masturbate before stream. Whoops! You were live for the entire session! "Oh the camera's on? The camera's been on the whole time huh?"

Dick Justice

Where have all the cowdogs gone?
kiwifarms.net
Life of DSP:
A time management simulator where you have to manage finances, health, happiness.

Happiness is low? Drink a bottle of gin. You drink to the point of vomiting. "WHAT?! NOW MY HEALTH IS LOW?"

Health is low? Walk around your house on your tip toes to exercise. Unfortunately, you could have used this time to stream! "Now I'm in the worst financial situation of my life."

Finances low? Do a 12 hour marathon where you actually only play games for 6 hours. Uh oh, detractors are calling you out on your stupid bullshit. "BRAINLESS MENTALLY ILL DETRACTORS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Happiness is low again? Angrily masturbate before stream. Whoops! You were live for the entire session! "Oh the camera's on? The camera's been on the whole time huh?"
How would you keep people from cheating by just making good decisions?

Tags
None