Dumb Shit on Wikipedia -

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I already mentioned this in the thread, but that was a long time ago and I don’t expect anyone to find it unless they’re reading this thread page by page. People need to know about the greatest wrestler of all time, Brimstone.

“Who the fuck is Brimstone?” you may be asking. Well, my dear friends, Brimstone is a wrestler who has never wrestled for any noteworthy promotions, and the most notable person in the wrestling business he’s had any sort of meaningful interaction with has been Missy Hyatt, who is mainly known for screwing tons of male wrestlers backstage, and has been washed up since the 90’s.

Nevertheless, Brimstone once had a gigantic Wikipedia page detailing every single solitary facet of his life. The page dwarfed the pages of actually famous wrestlers like Triple H and Mick Foley, and it’s entirely possible if not probable that Brimstone wrote it himself.

There was an inside joke in the IWC a while back about “Brimstone’s custom boots,” which referenced the fact that even inconsequential things (like, well, his “custom boots”) got entire paragraphs dedicated to them in this article. There was even a fucking close-up picture of his fucking boot.

The page is gone now, but here’s an archive. I highly recommend reading it, especially if you’re a wrestling fan. It’s great. Believe me, it is.

Largely unrelated, but this guy tries soooo hard to be somebody, and it’s both sad and hilarious. He’s got an entire network of websites which all have the same “edgy 12-year-old” layout. He unironically believes that having an account on Yelp makes him a food critic, and includes a link to his account on his site. He was subjected to a “celebrity roast” in 2009. I can’t actually find video of said roast anywhere, but there ARE two short clips on YouTube, and the material seen there is awful. I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t morbidly curious to see the entire thing to see how bad it really is. He’s also got his own comic book, which I’m also morbidly curious about, but not curious enough to buy it. Evidently nobody else is either because I couldn’t find anyone whose actually read it and has talked about its content. The guy would probably be threadworthy except he doesn’t seem to have much of a web presence beyond what I’ve mentioned, and seems pretty harmless overall.

Last edited:

ProfDongs

kiwifarms.net
I was curious if their was a page on the Black Pill, and you just get redirected to the page on Incels. Was there ever even a connotation between the two? Anyway it gave me a good laugh.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not directly from Wikipedia, but wtf is this?

View attachment 1068743
I’ve had some good burgers in my time. Uh, I...I love a good swiss, melted swiss cheese and mush– roasted mushrooms and caramelized onions on a burger. Uh, that is hot stuff. You can get that at, at a number of different places.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Flea, of all people, got a dedicated Wikipedia page. No, not Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers. Flea from Chrono Trigger.

There's already a Characters of Chrono Trigger page that should suffice for everyone of note in the game, but Flea, one of three gimmick enemies that show up in Magus' Castle as his underlings, gets his own dedicated page. Why?

BECAUSE HE'S TRANS, even though he only shows up like twice and for a few minutes as a sub-boss. And he's not actually trans, it's just a bit of gender fuckery to give the character a gimmick (like the other two, Ozzie and Slash, also named after rock stars). It was never meant to be taken seriously, but you know, Wikipedia.

Bonus: a guy calling the Wikipedia faggots on their forced westernization pronoun bullshit on the talk page:

FleaPronouns.PNG

FluffyTehFennekin

720 genders and no brains!
kiwifarms.net
Flea, of all people, got a dedicated Wikipedia page. No, not Flea from Red Hot Chili Peppers. Flea from Chrono Trigger.

There's already a Characters of Chrono Trigger page that should suffice for everyone of note in the game, but Flea, one of three gimmick enemies that show up in Magus' Castle as his underlings, gets his own dedicated page. Why?

BECAUSE HE'S TRANS, even though he only shows up like twice and for a few minutes as a sub-boss. And he's not actually trans, it's just a bit of gender fuckery to give the character a gimmick (like the other two, Ozzie and Slash, also named after rock stars). It was never meant to be taken seriously, but you know, Wikipedia.

Bonus: a guy calling the Wikipedia faggots on their forced westernization pronoun bullshit on the talk page:

View attachment 1071642
Frick! Has this become TV Tropes all the sudden?

• Agree
Reactions: Large

Marche

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1071642
I don't even remember this character and I've played Chrono trigger several times from start to finish, even reading the wiki page it seems to be a joke trait and mostly lost in localization.
but Troons will grasp onto anything I suppose.

Tags
wikipedia